If you’re still looking for a holiday gift or needing to bring something to a party or event, you might just want to head on over to Cupcakes. In time for the holidays, Cupcakes has a few seasonal offerings that is bound to impress.
First is the adorable and very Instagram-worthy cupcake wreath comprised of mini-cupcakes. The wreath comes in four sizes which vary by number of mini-cupcakes: small – 8 ($19); medium – 22 ($45); large – 32 ($60); and extra large – 48 ($75). The wreath can be made with all cake and buttercream flavours available.
Holiday Cupcake Flavours
As for season cupcakes, there are a few mouthwatering options (priced between $3.50 – $4.50).
- Candy Cane: vanilla and pink peppermint marble cake with white peppermint buttercream and candy cane sprinkles
- Eggnog: eggnog cake with eggnog buttercream topped with snowflake sprinkles
- Gingerbread: gingerbread cake with gingerbread buttercream topped with a gingerbread man
- Merry Berry Cheesecake (Deluxe): cranberry orange cheese cake with cream cheese frosting topped with a cranberry
- Rudolph: chocolate vanilla marble cake with chocolate and vanilla buttercream and a red button nose
- Ginger Holiday: gingerbread cake with cream cheese frosting topped with gingerbread snowflake
All cupcakes are baked from scratch daily and are made using natural, preservative-free ingredients. Local ingredients are used whenever possible.
‘Tis the season for giving and Cupcakes is giving back to the community. Every day until Christmas, each Cupcakes franchise location is doing something good for the community. The Guildford Mall Cupcakes location donated toys and cupcakes to the Salvation Army toy mountain drive; the Abbotsford location donated cupcakes to the Abbotsford Hospice Society as part of their high tea party; and the Broadway corporate location went to the Salvation Army Belkin House to cook and serve dinner to all the residents.
You will be seeing some changes in Cupcakes in the near future. They are undergoing a complete rebrand to bring customers the same great cupcakes, but with a modernized twist. They will also be expanding their product line to include ice-cream (Betterwith Ice Cream developed by Lori), cupcake milkshakes, pastries (savoury and sweet), specialty cakes, cakes by the slice, and a coffee/tea program.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary sample for this post.