Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
The platform aims to inspire and empower customers to eat healthy and buy local with their farm-to-table concept. Their fresh food options involve no kits, warehouses, distributors, processing facilities or stores, so you get what you want delivered directly to your doorstep from local farms.
PLUS, you can order from as many farms as you wish. Your order will be delivered together.
DirectFood.store aims to help farmers and vendors focus on growing and producing their food while leveraging tech to market and sell their products.
Farm Fresh Products
On the marketplace, you’ll find products including free-range & organic eggs; certified organic fruit; microgreens; specialty mushrooms; Fraser Vally-produced olive oils and more.
I recently received a media sample box which contained some interesting and fresh products from local farms:
- Red Beets from Peace Arch Farms Ltd. (Surrey)
- 1 LB Ground Beef from Winners Farms (Surrey)
- 500g BC Buzz Cinnamon Honey from BC Buzz Honey (Langley)
- 180g Feta from Mt. Lehman Cheese Co. (Abbotsford)
- 200 ml Blood Orange Infused Early Harvest from All of Oils (Surrey, Langley)
- 12 Free-range Eggs from The Egg Store (Abbotsford)
- 7 LBS Kabocha Squash from Japonica Environment Farm Ltd. (Surrey)
- 1 LB Cajun Salmon from High Point Meat Shop (Abbotsford)
All the products delivered were nicely packaged for delivery.
DirectFood.store delivers to Abbotsford, Aldergrove, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Chilliwack, Delta, Fort Langley, Langley, Maple Ridge, Mission, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, White Rock, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, New Westminster and Vancouver.
Orders placed by 12:00 PM will be delivered on the next delivery day of Monday through Saturday. Orders with refrigerated items are currently delivered on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
DirectFood.Store seems to be a great place to shop for groceries as many of us are choosing to buy local, eating organic and supporting the local economy.
To find out more, visit DirectFood.store