Western Lake is known for their dim sum which happens to be very generously sized so it’s great to see that they offer options for you to share the dim sum at your next gathering.
I had the opportunity to try Combo F ($47.80) which includes:
- Steamed Prawn Dumplings (4pcs)
- Steamed Shiu-Mai Dumplings (4pcs)
- Steamed BBQ Pork Buns (3pcs)
- Steamed Scallops with Prawn Dumplings (6pcs)
- Steamed Prawn Shiu-Mai with Dried Scallops (4pcs)
- Steamed Mini Sticky Rice Wraps with Dried Scallops (3pcs)
- Specialty Honey Pastry (4pcs)
Also delicious was the Chef’s Special Assorted Appetizer Platter ($43.80): jelly fish, honey garlic spareribs, thin-sliced cured beef, pork hock and fried shrimp
Check out the list of party trays offered by Western Lake here.