Looking for ways to celebrate Christmas in this year? This post covers Christmas Las Vegas 2021 including where to go for Christmas dinner in Las Vegas, where to get turkey to go as well as features for brunch, lunch and takeout by local restaurants and businesses.
Christmas Eve this year is Friday, December 24, 2021. Christmas Day is Saturday, December 25, 2021.
Christmas celebrations can take on different forms from traditional, fusion to modern.
Please use this list as an inspiration for ideas on how to put together your own Christmas celebration.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Please double check with the restaurant as to what they are offering as plans/menus/hours might change.
Christmas in Las Vegas 2021
Family-style Italian restaurant Carmine’s is serving a bountiful Feast of the Seven Fishes for the first time ever this year!
The Italian-American tradition originated in Southern Italy, with Catholics abstaining from eating meat on Christmas Eve and replacing it with fish.
Over time, it became customary to serve seven or more seafood dishes as the base for a classic Christmas Eve dinner.
Carmine’s holiday seafood feast starts with their fan-favorite Fried Calamari, and a choice of Baked Clams or Clams on the Half Shell, followed by Shrimp Cocktail. For the entree, there’s a choice of red or white Clam Sauce over pasta, Mixed Seafood with pasta, Shrimp Scampi, and Salmon Oreganata. As with all their dishes, each is served family-style, more than enough for four to six people, for a plentiful feast. The special is $350 and is available for dine-in only, with reservations required.
For Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, additional specials available for dine-in, take-out, or delivery include Roasted Beef Tenderloin ($175) with grilled asparagus, contadina potatoes, and roasted mushrooms, pan-seared Chilean Seabass Cioppino ($140) with clams, mussels, and scallops, and Penne Boscaiola ($45) with sweet Italian sausage, spicy soppressata, and mushrooms. Their full menu of classic Italian dishes will also be available
Canyon Restaurant at The Retreat on Charleston Peak
Canyon Restaurant at The Retreat on Charleston Peak is offering Christmas Eve and Day Buffets from 11 am – 5:45 pm. 49 for adults, $15 for young adults under 12, and complimentary for kids under 3. Includes non-alcoholic beverages.
Biwon Korean BBQ & Sushi All You Can Eat
Biwon Korean BBQ & Sushi All You Can Eat is taking reservations for December 24 and December 25.
STK – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
STK – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is offering Christmas Specials on December 24 and 25. Full A La Carte Menu available for Dine-In & Takeout.
Fogo de Chao – Las Vegas
Fogo de Chao – Las Vegas is offering dinner prices all day & seasonal menu items on December 24 and 25. To-Go package also available for pre-order.
Tao – Las Vegas
Tao – Las Vegas is offering a la carte menu available for pickup or delivery.
Azuza Hookah Lounge
Azuza Hookah Lounge is taking reservations for Christmas Eve.
Buca di Beppo
Buca di Beppo is offering Christmas Family Meals. Available for online orders December 23 – 25. All meals are “Buca Large” and serve up to 5 people.
Regular Family Meal
- Choice of Salad: Mixed Green or Caesar Salad
- Choice of Pasta: Baked Ziti, Baked Rigatoni, Penne alla Vodka, or Spicy Chicken Rigatoni
Deluxe Family Meal
- Choice of Salad: Caesar Salad, Chopped Antipasto Salad or Apple Gorgonzola Salad
- Choice of Pasta: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Baked Ziti, Baked Rigatoni, Penne alla Vodka, or Spicy Chicken Rigatoni
- Choice of Entrée: Chicken Parmigiana or Chicken Limone
Mama Bird Southern Kitchen
Mama Bird Southern Kitchen is offering the following to go items for pickup on December 22 and 23:
- SOUTHERN TURKEY FEAST – feeds 10 to 14 people. Whole Smoked Turkey (12 to 14lbs.) Brown Butter Sage Gravy – 2 qts Cranberry Marmalade – 1 pnt Wicked Deviled Egg – 18 ea Pimento Cheese Dip & Bacon Jam – 2 pnts Candy Jalapeno – 1 jar Biscuits or Cornbread – 12 ea Butterscotch Cream Pies – 2 ea
- MAMA’S TURKEY SUPPER – feeds 5 to 6 people. Smoked Turkey Breast Brown Butter Sage Gravy – 1 qts Cranberry Marmalade – 1 pnt Wicked Deviled Eggs – 6 ea Pimento Cheese Dip & Bacon Jam – 1 pnts Candy Jalapenos – 1 jar Biscuits or Cornbread – 6 ea Butterscotch Cream Pies – 1 ea
- HRISTMAS PRIME RIB – feeds 5 to 6 people – Fruitwood Smoked Prime Rib of Beef – 6 to 7 pounds Roasted Garlic Butter Au jus – 1 pnt Mushroom Gravy – 1 pnt Mustard Horseradish Sauce – 1 pnt Biscuits or Corn Bread 6 ea Choice of 3 Sides 12-year Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie – 1 ea
Mon Ami Gabi – Las Vegas
Elevate your holiday dessert table with a Bûche de Noël (Yule Log) from Mon Ami Gabi! Theirchocolate Bûche de Noël cake is swirled with our semi-sweet Chocolate Mousse, topped with rich fudge frosting, and festively decorated with sugared cranberries, “mushrooms” made of meringue, and rosemary branches dusted with pearl powder – to resemble a winter wonderland forest.
The 2 size Bûche de Noël are available only during the week of Christmas:
Small- serves 4-6 people for $30 (plus tax, gratuity not included).
Large- serves 10-12 people for $60 (plus tax, gratuity not included).
Orders must be placed by Sunday, December 19th at 11:00 pm. Carryout only. Pick up is available starting Wednesday, Dec 22 to Saturday, December 25.
Hard Rock Cafe – Las Vegas – The Strip
Hard Rock Cafe – Las Vegas – The Strip is taking reservations for Christmas Day.
They are also offering a Kiss Me Under The Mistletoe 3 course menu from November 29 – December 30. Priced at 65.70 per person.
Kona Grill is open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Enjoy Filet with Lobster Cream, Honey Glazed Ham, Macadamia Nut Turkey, Prime Rib Dinner for Two, Surf & Turf, Christmas Day Brunch Specials and more. Children’s Special & Takeout Specials also available. Finish off with a Macadamia Nut Pie.
Bottiglia – Green Valley Ranch
Bottiglia – Green Valley Ranch (Henderson) is offering a 3-course dinner on December 24th from 5pm-10pm and December 25th from 2pm-8pm. Priced at $55 per person.
Cracker Barrel is offering various Holiday Heat n’ Serve Family Dinners available for pickup 12/21-12/28 with 24-hour notice required for orders. Use within 72 hours after pickup. Pre-order and receive a FREE $10 Bonus Card when you schedule pick-up on 12/22 or 12/23.
Holiday Heat n’ Serve (serves 8 – 10): Spiral Sliced Sugar Cured Ham, Cornbread Dressing, Roasted Gravy, Cranberry Relish, Macaroni n’ Cheese, choice of 2 Country Sides, Sweet Yeast Rolls, and Apple Pecan Streusel Pie & Pecan Pie.
Holiday Heat n’ Serve (serves 4 – 6): Spiral Sliced Sugar Cured Ham, Cornbread Dressing, Roasted Gravy, Cranberry Relish, Macaroni n’ Cheese, choice of 1 Country Side, and Sweet Yeast Rolls.
Prime Rib Heat n’ Serve Family Dinner (serves 4 – 6): Prime Rib with Au Jus and Horseradish Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Gravy, choice of 2 Country Sides, and Sweet Yeast Rolls
More Las Vegas Restaurants Open on Christmas Eve & Taking Reservations
- Fresco Italiano – Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- TAO Asian Bistro – Las Vegas
- Carmine’s – Las Vegas
- Edge Steakhouse – Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Smith & Wollensky – Las Vegas
- SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
- LAVO Italian Restaurant – Las Vegas
- The Capital Grille – Las Vegas
- True Food Kitchen – The Forum Shops at Caesars
- Trattoria Reggiano – Venetian Hotel
- Mercato Della Pescheria
- Casanova Restaurant
- SUGARCANE raw bar grill Las Vegas
- BRERA Osteria – The Venetian – Las Vegas
- Seafood Shack
- Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano
- Osteria Costa – The Mirage
- Royal Britannia Gastro Pub
- Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab – Las Vegas
- Mon Ami Gabi – Las Vegas – Main Dining Room
- Water Grill – Forum Shops Caesar Palace
- Sushi Roku – Las Vegas
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill – Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Estiatorio Milos – Las Vegas
- Bugsy and Meyer’s Steakhouse – Flamingo Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower
- Nobu – Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Giada – The Cromwell Las Vegas
- Amalfi – Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- The Palm Las Vegas
- HEXX kitchen + bar
- Old Homestead – Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Cipriani Las Vegas
- Lawry’s The Prime Rib – Las Vegas
- STK – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Battista’s Hole in the Wall
- MR CHOW – Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Beauty & Essex- Las Vegas
- Galpao Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse – Las Vegas
- Mastro’s Ocean Club – Las Vegas
- FUHU – Resorts World Las Vegas
- Strip House – Las Vegas
- Beer Park
- Fogo de Chao – Las Vegas
- Benihana – Las Vegas Strip, NV
- Gallagher’s Steakhouse
- Carlos’n Charlie’s – Las Vegas
- Beijing Noodle No. 9 – Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- El Segundo Sol and Stripburger
- Yellowtail – Bellagio
- Ferraro’s Restaurant & Wine Bar
- La Cave – Wynn Las Vegas
- Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza Las Vegas
- Nobu Las Vegas at Virgin Hotel
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse – Las Vegas
- BLACKOUT – Dining in the Dark
- The Front Yard at Ellis Island Casino and Brewery
- MICHAEL MINA Bellagio
- RA Sushi Bar Restaurant – Las Vegas, NV
- THE Steak House at Circus Circus – Las Vegas
- Margaritaville Las Vegas
- Lemongrass – ARIA
- Hakkasan – Las Vegas
- Favorite Bistro
- VooDoo Steakhouse – Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – Las Vegas
- China Poblano – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- TRES Cazuelas
- Blossom – ARIA
- One Steakhouse
- Olives at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
- Benihana – Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, NV
- Tuscany Gardens – Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe – Las Vegas – The Strip
- Marrakech Mediterranean Restaurant
- Crush – MGM Grand
- Bahama Breeze – Las Vegas
- Sugar Factory – Harmon
- Rainforest Cafe – Las Vegas
- Kassi Beach House at the Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
- Yolo’s Mexican Grill
- Casa Calavera at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
- Pampas Las Vegas
- Night + Market at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas
- Blue Ribbon Las Vegas
- Il Fornaio – Las Vegas
- Chin Chin – Las Vegas
- Cornerstone Steakhouse
- Veranda – Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Lupo by Wolfgang Puck
- The Charcoal Room – Palace Station Hotel & Casino
- Ri Ra Irish Pub – Las Vegas
- Smoked Burgers & BBQ
- P.F. Chang’s – Planet Hollywood
- Samurai Japanese BBQ and Grill
- Jeannie’s – Nordstrom Fashion Show Mall
- RedTail – Resorts World Las Vegas
- Gonzalez Y Gonzalez – NYNY Hotel
- Texas de Brazil – Las Vegas
- Boathouse Asian Eatery – Palace Station Casino and Resort
- Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse – Las Vegas
- All American Bar & Grille – Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Oscar’s Steakhouse at the Plaza Hotel & Casino
- Primal Steakhouse
- Foundation Room House of Blues Las Vegas
- Libertine Social – Mandalay Bay
- Joe Vicari’s Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas
- Hugo’s Cellar – Four Queens
- Diablo’s Cantina – Luxor Las Vegas
- Tailgate Social Las Vegas – Palace Station
- Casa di Amore
- Main St. Provisions
- Brio Italian Grille – Las Vegas – Town Square
- Chart House Restaurant – Golden Nugget – Las Vegas
- Panevino Restaurant
- The Original Capo’s Restaurant & Speakeasy
- Triple George Grill
- McCall’s Heartland Grill – The STRAT Hotel & Casino
- Hash House a Go Go – Sahara
- Pizza Rock – Downtown
- Slice of Vegas
- Mariposa Cocina & Cocktails
- EDO Gastro Tapas & Wine
- Fleur French Bistro – Las Vegas
- Farmtable Kitchen + Spirits
- La Comida
- 7th & Carson
- 18 bin
- Hussong’s Cantina – Las Vegas
- Cafe Berlin
- Fleming’s Steakhouse – Las Vegas
- PT’s Wings & Sports – The STRAT Hotel & Casino
- Saltgrass Steakhouse – The Golden Nugget – Las Vegas
- Siegel’s 1941
- Downtown Terrace Kitchen & Bar
- The Broiler Steak & Seafood – Boulder Station Hotel & Casino
- P.F. Chang’s – Town Square Las Vegas
- Red Lobster – Las Vegas – Flamingo Road
- Red Lobster – Las Vegas – Decatur Boulevard
- Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant – Boulder Station Hotel Casino
- Echo & Rig Steakhouse & Butcher Shop
- Al Solito Posto
- Bootlegger Bistro
- North Italia – Las Vegas
- Javier’s Restaurant
- Mi Casa Grill Cantina
- Primarily Prime Rib – South Point Casino
- Honey Salt – Las Vegas
- Limoncello – Fresh Italian Kitchen
- Silverado Steak House – South Point Casino
- Vintner Grill
- Other Mama
- King’s Fish House – Henderson
- Don Vito’s Italian – South Point Casino
- Jing Restaurant – Las Vegas
- The Black Sheep
- Fleming’s Steakhouse – Summerlin
- Bottiglia – Green Valley Ranch
- La Strega
- Osteria Fiorella – Red Rock Hotel & Casino
- Angry Butcher – Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall
- Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar – Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa
- Gaetano’s Ristorante
- Hola Mexican Cocina + Cantina
- Sundance Grill – Silverton Casino
Online Holiday Dinner Delivery Services
Harry and David
Harry and David has a variety of main courses, appetizers/sides, desserts and more available to ship to you and prepare at home.
Some highlights include:
Create Your Own Gourmet Turkey Feast ($239): A roasted turkey serves as the mouthwatering main course, and you get to choose one accompanying appetizer assortment, two crowd-pleasing sides, one exceptional dessert, and one garnish of cranberry sauce and gravy. This heat-and-serve meal makes it easy to enjoy more quality time with company and less time in the kitchen. Serves 8 to 10.
Gourmet Ham Dinner ($224.99):
- Spiral-sliced ham with honey glaze (7 lb 8 oz)
- Creamy snap peas with bacon (1 lb 13 oz)
- Three-cheese scalloped potatoes (1 lb 14 oz)
- Artichoke, mushroom, and bacon frittata (1 lb 14 oz)
- New York-style original cheesecake (2 lb)
Omaha Steaks is offering a variety of holiday dinners available to ship to you and prepare at home.
Some highlights include:
- 6 (5 oz.) Butcher’s Cut Filet Mignons or 1 (8 lbs.) Spiral Sliced Ham
- 1 (32 oz. pkg.) Family-Size Smashed Red Potatoes or 1 (25 oz. pkg.) Harvest Rice Pilaf or 1 (32 oz. pkg.) Family-Size Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- 4 (11 oz. pkgs.) Creamed Spinach or 2 (12 oz. pkgs.) Green Bean Casserole
- 6 (4 oz.) Caramel Apple Tartlets or 1 (2 lbs.) Premium New York Cheesecake or 1 (21 oz.) Chocolate Lover’s Cake
- 8 (3 oz.) Mini Baguettes with Garlic Butter
- 1 (4 lbs.) Boneless Heart of Prime Rib Roast
- 2 (12 oz. pkgs.) Green Bean Casserole
- 4 (5.5 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 4 (3 oz.) Mini Baguettes with Garlic Butter
- 1 (2 lbs.) Premium New York Cheesecake
- 1 (3.1 oz. jar) Signature Seasoning
- 4 (5 oz.) Butcher’s Cut Filet Mignons
- 4 Split Lobster Tail Skewers (7 oz. pkg.)
- 4 (5.5 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 4 (3 oz.) Mini Baguettes with Garlic Butter
- 4 (4.2 oz.) Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
- 1 (3.1 oz. jar) Signature Seasoning
Williams Sonoma is offering a variety of holiday dinners available to ship to you and prepare at home.
Some highlights include:
- Prime Rib
- Sweet Yam Casserole
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole
- Creamed Spinach & Kale
- Bacon Macaroni & Cheese
- Parker House Rolls (12)
- Pecan Pie
- Free-Range Turkey
- Green Bean Casserole
- Sweet Yam Casserole
- Pecan Pie
Complete Christmas Dinner, Ham, Serves 8 ($249.95)
- 6–8 lb. Kurobuta Bone-In Half Ham
- 3 lb. 8 oz. (two trays) Traditional Green Bean Casserole
- 3 lb. 13 oz. (two trays) Sweet Yam Casserole
- 9″ diam. Pecan Pie
Festive Things to Do in Las Vegas
Bellagio Resort & Casino
The Conservatory & Botanical Garden at Bellagio Resort & Casino celebrates the most wonderful time of the year with its annual holiday installation, which features no less than 13,250 white carnations and 7,500 poinsettias. Titled “Holiday Time,” the display is complete with a 42-foot fir from Mt. Shasta, illuminated by 7,000 LED lights and 8,700 glistening ornaments. Visitors can take in picturesque displays, including a cozy Swiss ski chalet and Santa’s sleigh filled with gifts, before strolling over to watch the Fountains of Bellagio dance to holiday classics like “Santa Baby” and “O Holy Night.”
ARIA Resort & Casino is sweetening up the holiday season with its festive lobby display, handcrafted by a team of ARIA pastry chefs and made of chocolate, sugar and fondant pastry art creations. The delightful and delicious display, taking 200 working hours to complete, features an exquisite snow globe, trees made of French macarons, and a 6-foot-tall gingerbread man made with 100 pounds of dark chocolate. With sugar-filled candy canes, snowflakes and an overflowing cup of cocoa, the entire installment required over 150 pounds of fondant, 600 pounds of sugar and 550 pounds of chocolate.
AREA15 is offering an immersive viewing experience of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. Through Dec. 25, guests can experience a 3D projection-mapped screening of the cult holiday classic surrounded by Halloween Town. Each adult ticket includes a specialty cocktail inspired by a memorable scene from the movie. In addition to this unique experience, guests can also take snapshots by AREA15’s majestic, 30-foot-tall Christmas tree.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
For the tenth holiday season, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas welcomed the return of The Ice Rink as Boulevard Pool transforms into a holiday spectacle high above the Las Vegas Strip. Visitors can enjoy roof-top ice skating on more than 4,200 square feet of real ice, roasting s’mores at fire pits, seasonal cocktails, classic holiday films and breathtaking views surrounded by vibrant city lights.
The Festival of Lanterns at Cowabunga Bay gets festive for the month of December, transforming the Henderson waterpark into a Candyland spectacular complete with photos with Santa, a menu of holiday bites and beverages, live entertainment from merry carolers and a 20-foot-tall Christmas tree perfect for that holiday photo op.
Las Vegas Ball Park
Guests will be immersed in the magic of the holiday season at Enchant, a whimsical Christmas Light Maze and Village at Las Vegas Ballpark. Be dazzled by the spectacle of lights while sampling holiday treats and exploring the artisan Christmas market. Running through Jan. 2, Enchant also features an Ice Skating Trail and pictures with Santa.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
The Ethel M Chocolate Factory is known for its delicious delectables as much as its fabulous Holiday Cactus Garden, illuminating a desert landscape in millions of lights to spread some signature Las Vegas holiday cheer. Enjoy the display while sipping a most delicious hot chocolate and indulging during the holiday chocolate tasting experience. Don’t forget a photo with Santa.
Excalibur Hotel & Casino
The Tournament of Kings Arena at Excalibur Hotel & Casino transforms into a magical and medieval winter wonderland, as “Tournament of Kings: ‘Twas the Knight” returns for the holiday season. Audiences will witness Merlin summon snowfall while listening to holiday-inspired music and poems performed by the cast and taking in the magnificent costumes illuminating the festive season. The popular tradition at The Strip’s longest-running dinner show runs through Dec. 27.
Fashion Show Mall
Fashion gets festive with the Holiday Glow show, a runway spectacle with acrobatics and ballet dancers, in the Great Hall at the Fashion Show Mall. Shoppers can also get into the holiday spirit with the mall’s walkthrough Winter Wonderland experience—and photo ops with Santa, of course.
Flamingo Las Vegas
Tis the season to be jolly at Flamingo Las Vegas, where twinkling lights and whimsical ornamentation have covered the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat. In addition to the spectacular seasonal décor, the Flamingo Holiday Festival transports guests to a winter wonderland with a menu of holiday libations and sweet treats. Don’t forget to snap a pic with the life-size snow globe.
Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa
Winter at the Terrace at Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa promises seasonal fun and festivities through February 2022. Guests can indulge in themed cocktails and seasonal bites while taking in the picturesque décor under the twinkling lights. The outdoor lounge also features fire pits perfect for getting cozy and igloos that offer additional seating (and that perfect Tik-Tok background). In addition to Winter at the Terrace, the resort will also offer “hot cocoa bombs” at its Bake Shop and breakable chocolate ornaments at The Lucky Penny.
People will be rocking around the 30-foot-tall Christmas tree at The LINQ Promenade, which transformed into an enchanting holiday destination complete with a sparkling holiday light show on the High Roller, one of the tallest observation wheels in the world. Guests can enjoy a variety of festive food and drink options as well as special seasonal offers throughout the bustling shopping, dining, and entertainment district.
FANTASY, the award-winning female topless revue at Luxor Hotel and Casino, will play an additional two shows for holiday audiences on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Looking for a special, only-in-Vegas holiday gift? The Mob Museum will offer several Mob-themed items perfect for the holiday season, including a 3-pack of the museum’s house-distilled moonshine, rocks glass, pocket watch, and pocket flask. Other gift options include artisan chocolates, ornaments, a pocket flask, a picture book and a museum membership.
Guests on Nevada Southern Railway’s Santa Express not only experience the magic of riding a train under the stars, but also a photo opportunity with Santa, storytelling and hot chocolate with cookies from Chilly Jilly’z of Boulder City.
New York-New York Resort
Have a hearty holiday laugh at Terry Fator’s A Very Terry Christmas at the Liberty Loft inside New York-New York Resort & Casino, as the America’s Got Talent champion ventriloquist performs a special show featuring Christmas classics with his funny friends through Jan. 1.
Orleans Hote and Casino
Mannheim Steamroller brings its Christmas-themed show to Orleans Arena at The Orleans Hotel and Casino on Dec. 26. Famed for its modern renditions of holiday classics, the group will play hits from its first holiday album, Christmas, accompanied by dazzling multimedia effects in an intimate setting.
Rail Explorers, the outdoor-adventure attraction featuring pedal-powered rail bikes in Boulder City, celebrates the season with festive, holiday-themed tours. Guests booking evening tours through Friday, Dec. 31 will be greeted by the Rail Explorer® Elves and receive cookies and hot chocolate. Rail Explorers will also host Ugly Sweater Contests Dec. 17-26, with chances for guests to win prizes including a custom t-shirt or hat and a gift card for a tandem rail bike tour.
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa decks the halls with Merry Crimson, draping its indoor/outdoor poolside lounge in glamorous holiday décor and thousands of lights to transform the space into Tinsel Town. In addition to countless photo ops, the luxurious experience features festive cocktails sure to make spirits bright and fire pits perfect for enjoying some freshly made s’mores. The annual event also features cozy igloos dotting the pool deck, offering ample seating for those looking to jingle and mingle.
Resorts World Las Vegas
Resorts World Las Vegas celebrates its inaugural holiday season with a Holiday Escape at the District, which features picturesque installations throughout the 70,000-square-foot retail space—including a 50-foot LED globe depicting holiday animations throughout the day. The Strip’s newest resort offers even more holiday cheer at Here Christmas Kitty, as the tucked-away speakeasy, Here Kitty Kitty, has been transformed with holiday lights into an elegant and Instagrammable party spot with handcrafted seasonal cocktails.
Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall
Mystic Falls Park at Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall makes the season merry and bright with its winter wonderland display, featuring festive décor and a holiday laser-light show set to classics like “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year” and “Frosty the Snowman.” Guests can also drop off their letters for Santa in Santa’s Mailbox, located at the gazebo inside Mystic Falls Park.
Sand Dollar Lounge
The Sand Dollar Lounge brings back its Miracle on Spring Mountain winter wonderland pop-up, covering the legendary off-Strip bar and live music venue with ornaments, candy canes, thousands of holiday lights and more. The monthlong celebration also features a holiday cocktail menu, themed events and nightly entertainment.
With holiday lights, oversized ornaments and an Airstream decked out in festive red and green garland, Silverton Casino Hotel transforms its Shady Grove Lounge into Bad Elf for the holiday season. Inspired by Elf on a Shelf, the pop-up bar experience features a holiday cocktail menu and fabulous photo backdrops with its decorated Christmas tree and cozy fireplace.
Visitors can walk through a winter wonderland at Tivoli Village Las Vegas, as Santa’s Experience offers a fun and festive adventure filled with photo ops—including one with Jolly Old St. Nick himself.
Topgolf Las Vegas
Topgolf Las Vegas transforms its Birdie Bar into Tinsel Town through Dec. 27. The pop-up features festive décor ideally suited for holiday photo ops, as well as festive drinks and desserts that’ll make you merry and bright.
The Venetian Resort
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas celebrates the “Season of Sparkle” with a festive lineup of holiday happenings. Visitors can get into the holiday spirit with the Streetmosphere Holiday Spectacular at Grand Canal Shoppes, where Streetmoshpere performers will sing traditional carols (in Italian, of course) and the Clock Tower in St. Mark’s Square will be illuminated with a holiday-themed digital show. This is Christmas, a holiday spectacular at Palazzo Theatre, features Broadway and American Idol stars singing everyone’s favorite yuletide tunes backed by a live band. Other holiday offers include winter-inspired treatments at Canyon Ranch Spa + Fitness and festive libations at The Cocktail Collective (The Dorsey Cocktail Bar, Rosina Cocktail Lounge, Electra Cocktail Club). The resort also has gifts for purchase, including a holiday gift box from estiatorio Milos and an e-cookbook featuring recipes from the Grand Canal Shoppes restaurants, and offers Holiday Suite Experiences for resort guests to upgrade their stays with festive décor—including a 7-foot-tall designer Christmas tree.
Wynn Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas decks the halls with dozens of Christmas trees and festive wreaths, while offering delightful holiday-inspired cocktails and tea/coffee beverages at venues throughout the resort.
DIY Christmas Dinner Las Vegas 2021 Ideas
Holiday entertaining tips
Here are some tips on holiday entertaining including charcuterie board tips, how to cook the perfect turkey like a Chef, and virtual holiday party ideas.
Here are some wine suggestions for Christmas dinner 2021:
Christmas Gift Ideas 2021
Check out my post for some Christmas Gift Ideas 2021 for the important people in your life.