Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to eat, drink and be thankful. Looking for ways to celebrate Thanksgiving in Napa 2021? This post covers where to eat for Thanksgiving in Napa, CA as well as turkey to go options.
Thanksgiving in America this year is Thursday, November 25, 2021.
This list is updated as information becomes available. Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media for any suggestions.
Thanksgiving in Napa 2021, Brunch, Lunch for Dine-In
La Toque is offering Thanksgiving dinner on November 25 featuring free-range turkey, slow-roasted in their Combi ovens, & of course, everyone will go home with Chef Ken’s famous “leftover” turkey sandwiches!
They will have staggered seatings with the 1st beginning at 1pm & the last at 5pm.
Offering a special 4-Course Thanksgiving Feast at $98 per person.
Optional Wine Pairings for the 3 savory courses is an additional $60.
Children 10 & under can enjoy a 3-Course Menu for $55 per child.
Angele Restaurant & Bar
The menu will be three courses at $85 per person.
- County Line Chicory Salad, Toasted Walnuts, Roasted Butternut Squash, Goat Cheese, Red Wine Vinaigrette, Herbs de Provence OR Potato Leek Soup, Perigord Black Truffles, Créme Fraïche
- Roasted Heritage Turkey, Traditional Stuffing, Potato Gratin, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Gravy, Bettina’s Moms Cranberry Sauce OR Classic Boeuf Bourguignon, Baby Carrots, Pearl Onions, Button Mushrooms, Baby Potatoes
- Warm Apple Pecan Bread Pudding, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream OR Pumpkin Tart
Executive Chef Vincent Lesage’s buffet of seasonal favorites include truffle turkey breast, crusted prime rib, assorted appetizers, decadent desserts, and more.
Blossom Catering Company LLC
Blossom Catering Company LLC is offering the following items a la carte for take away. Available for pickup on November 24 or delivery on November 25 ($20 charge).
- Free Range No GMO turkey brined breast, confit legs
- Medira Gravy
- Black Truffle Whipped Potatoes
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce
- Candied Yams
- Green Apple and Chestnut Stuffing
- Mixed Greens salad
- Pecan or pumpkin Pie
Thanksgiving in Sonoma County 2021, Brunch, Lunch for Dine-In
- Citrus Brined, Ready to Roast Turkey
- Wedge Salad with Persimmon, Green Goddess Dressing, and Cotija Cheese
- Sweet Potato Soup with Pepitas, Sage Croutons, and Fall-Spiced Crema
- Classic Sides:
- Whipped Potatoes with Chives
- Sourdough Stuffing with Sausage and Jalapeno
- Green Bean Casserole with Organic Mushrooms and Crispy Onions
- Brussels Sprouts with Apple, Honey, and Fish Sauce
- Classic Sauces:
- Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Drippings Gravy
- Apple Pie for Dessert
- Smoked Turkey
- Cornbread Stuffing
- Mashed Yukon Potatoes
- Kale & Sweet Potatoes
- Orange/Cranberry Compote
- Brioche Rolls
- Turkey Gravy
- Apple Turn Overs
DIY Thanksgiving in Napa 2021 Meal Ideas
Holiday entertaining tips
Here are some tips on holiday entertaining including charcuterie board tips, how to cook the perfect turkey like a Chef, and virtual holiday party ideas.
Thanksgiving food list
Here is a Thanksgiving Food List to help you prepare or get inspired for your Thanksgiving celebration. You’ll find ideas for Mains, Stuffing, Vegetables, Salads, Desserts and more.
Check out these Thanksgiving quotes and messages to demonstrate your gratitude for your loved ones this holiday season.