The Vancouver Craft Beer Week (VCBW) festival returns to the PNE Fairgrounds on June 8 and 9, 2019, for a full weekend of live music, food, art, craft beer and cider, games and good times.
The VCBW festival caps off a 10-day citywide celebration of craft beer culture and community running May 31 through June 9.
For a complete list of VCBW citywide events including VCBW’s 10th Anniversary Kickoff Party on May 31, visit VancouverCraftBeerWeek.com.
Vancouver Craft Beer Festival 2019 Highlights
- 100 + breweries and cideries pouring more than 300 beers and ciders.
- Festivalgoers can create a list of must-try breweries and favourite standout beers in advance through the VCBW website.
- An incredible lineup of food trucks and food purveyors including local favourites DownLow Chicken Shack and Big Day BBQ
- BC Ale Trail-er pouring 10 craft breweries from the furthest reaches of B.C.’s Ale Trail.
- BC Farm Crafted Cider Association’s cider row featuring a variety of cideries from across the province.
- United States Brewers Association has chosen the VCBW as their exclusive Canadian festival partner four years in a row. They are crossing the border to present 20+ breweries and 40+ beers, many of which have never been poured in Canada.
- Live interactive painting with the Vancouver Mural Festival.
- Go RV’ing presents a camp style lounge outfitted with one of their popular retro trailers.
- VIP Section catered and presented by Whole Foods Market.
- The BC Lions will have two players onsite hosting a football toss on the Saturday, and two members from the Felions Dance Team on Sunday.
- No stress transportation to the festival with dedicated Evo valet parking (attendees must plan an alternative safe ride home).
- Live music lineup includes BB, Campfire Shitkickers, Dead Soft, Eleven Twelves, Foxy Moron, Rain City, the Spillionaires, the Tanglers, Woodhead, Mark Woodyard & Friends, Vinyl Ritchie, Young Friend, plus the Carnival Band, Hip Hop Tricycle, DJ Sheldon Knight and DJ Hebegebe.
Vancouver Craft Beer Festival 2019 Details
Date/Time: Saturday, June 8 from 2 – 7 pm; Sunday, June 9 from 12 – 5 pm
Location: PNE Fairgrounds, Vancouver
Tickets: Single day, weekend passes and VIP tickets available now starting at $39