Vancouver’s (BC Canada) much anticipated annual food and drink festival, Dine Out Vancouver 2023, will be returning. Here’s a look at what you can expect.
Dine Out Vancouver 2023 Dates
The festival will be running from January 20 – Februrary 5, 2023. That is 17 days of feasting fun!
How Does Dine Out Vancouver work?
Dine Out Vancouver 2023 is a great opportunity for foodies to show their support and love for local Vancouver restaurants.
The festival promotes local and regional ingredients, the wines of British Columbia, and the city’s exceptional culinary talent.
You can look forward to a tasty lineup of menus (breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch in Vancouver) and gastronomic experiences.
Dine Out Vancouver Festival is about community, collaboration, and sharing Vancouver’s culinary story with the world.
Along with the Wines of British Columbia, and a host of other Community Partners, the festival showcases culinary talent as well as the many different culinary and cultural experiences that only a city like Vancouver can offer.
Dine Out Vancouver Festival also includes special hotel offers to help make an overnight Dine Out experience both safe and relaxing.
Street Food City
Dine Out Vancouver Festival’s Street Food City will once again welcome thousands to šxʷƛ̓ənəq Xwtl’e7énk Square on the north side of the Vancouver Art Gallery to sample a collection of food trucks and carts in one convenient location.
The 11th edition of this beloved culinary tradition takes place Saturday, January 21 to Sunday, January 29 – this year with extended hours and an expanded vendor lineup.
This year’s Street Food City boasts 17 participating food trucks dishing up an array of cuisines including: Filipino eats; Sicilian-style fried risotto balls; plant-based Mediterranean comfort food; traditional fish & chips; gourmet mac n’ cheese, and more. The trucks will rotate throughout the festival, so you’ll want to check @streetfoodvancouver daily to see which trucks are on the plaza.
Tents provided by sponsor EVO Car Share will ensure that festival-goers can embrace the rain while fueling up, and local radio stations will be onsite (January 21 and 29) to add to the lively beat
Participating Restaurants List
Here are the participating restaurants by neighbourhood.
Burnaby, New Westminster
- Acqua Restaurant & Bar
- Atlas Steak + Fish – Burnaby
- Baci A Taste Of Italy
- The Boathouse Restaurant – New Westminster
- Burnaby Mountain Restaurant
- Cactus Club Cafe – Byrne Road
- Cactus Club Cafe – North Burnaby
- Cactus Club Cafe – Station Square
- Claudio’s Ristorante
- Earls Kitchen & Bar – Station Square
- El Santo
- Gino’s Restaurant
- Hart House Restaurant
- Mintara On Burnaby Mountain
- Pacific Poke – Burnaby
- Pho Den
- Portobello Restaurant
- Riverway Restaurant
- Time And Place
- Trattoria – Burnaby
- Zubu Ramen – Metrotown
- A. Bento
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine On Broadway
- Cactus Club Cafe – Ash
- Cactus Club Cafe – West Broadway
- Pacific Poke – Cambie
- Potluck Hawker Eatery
- Seasons In The Park
- Bar Gobo
- Fiorino, Italian Street Food Ltd
- Mila Plant Based
- Saba Foods Yemeni Restaurant & Sweets
- Cactus Club Cafe – Coal Harbour
- Cardero’s Restaurant
- Chewies Oyster Bar – Coal Harbour
- Five Sails
- H Tasting Lounge
- H2 Kitchen + Bar
- Lift Bar Grill View
- Oceans 999
- P2b Bistro & Bar
- Prestons Restaurant + Lounge
- Riley’s Fish & Steak
- Showcase Restaurant & Bar
- Tap & Barrel – Convention Centre
- Bombay Kitchen + Bar – Commercial Drive
- The Cannibal Cafe
- Carthage Cafe
- Collective Goods Bistro & Grocer
- Community Taps + Pizza
- Jamjar Canteen
- Marcello Ristorante And Pizzeria
- Pacific Poke – Commercial
- Pepino’s Spaghetti House
- Sula Indian Restaurant – Commercial Drive
Port Moody, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge
- Ban Chok Dee – Maple Ridge
- The Boathouse Restaurant – Port Moody
- Cactus Club Cafe – Coquitlam
- Earls Kitchen & Bar – Poco
- Milestones – Coquitlam
- Pizzeria Spacca Napoli
- Romer’s – Port Moody
- The Wild Fig Restaurant + Lounge
- 1927 Lobby Lounge
- 1931 Gallery Bistro
- Alouette Bistro
- Ancora Waterfront Dining And Patio – False Creek
- Archer Dining
- Autostrada Vancouver House
- Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge
- Bc Kitchen
- Bellaggio Cafe – Downtown
- Black + Blue
- Bonta Italian Ristorante
- Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar
- Brass Fish Tavern & Kitchen
- The Butcher & Bullock
- Cactus Club Cafe – Bentall
- Café One
- Chambar Restaurant
- Cincin Ristorante + Bar
- Coast Restaurant
- C|Prime Modern Italian Steak & Wine
- D/6 Bar & Lounge
- Diva At The Met
- Donnellan’s Irish Pub
- Earls Kitchen & Bar – Robson
- Fable Diner & Bar
- Fanny Bay Oyster Bar
- Frankie’s Italian Kitchen & Bar
- Hawksworth Restaurant
- Honey Salt
- Hydra Estiatorio Mediterranean
- The Italian Kitchen
- Izakaya Gon’s
- Joe Fortes Seafood And Chop House
- La Taqueria Food Truck
- The Living Room At Hotel Belmont
- Lucha Libre Taqueria
- Mangos Kitchen Bar
- Menya Itto
- Mosaic Bar & Grille
- Pacifico Pizzeria & Ristorante – Smithe Street
- Palate Kitchen
- Rv’s Butter Kitchen
- Stock & Supply
- Sushi Aboard
- Top Of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
- The Victor
- Zaatar W Zeit
- Saatar W Zei
- Bells & Whistles – Fraser
- Grace Of India
- Luppolo Brewing Company
- Max’s Restaurant, Cuisine Of The Philippines
- Poor Italian Ristorante
- Vv Tapas Lounge
- 2nd Floor Gastown
- Al Porto Ristorante
- Autostrada Downtown
- Belgard Kitchen
- Clough Club
- Di Beppe
- The Mackenzie Room
- Nuba – Gastown
- The Old Spaghetti Factory – Gastown
- Robba Da Matti – Gastown
- Smith’s Of Gastown
- Water St. Cafe
- Alimentaria Mexicana
- The Sandbar Restaurant
- Tap & Barrel – Bridges
- The Vancouver Fish Company Restaurant & Bar
- Bells & Whistles – Dunbar
- Bufala Kerrisdale
- Jess’ Restaurant
- Shaughnessy Restaurant
- Zubu Ramen – Kerrisdale
Kitsilano, West Side, University
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine In Kitsilano
- The Boathouse Restaurant – Kitsilano
- Bombay Masala Indian Restaurant
- Chewies Oyster Bar – Kitsilano
- Delara Restaurant
- Earls Kitchen & Bar – Fir Street
- East Is East, Chai Lounge – Broadway
- Fable Kitchen
- Four Olives Restaurant
- The Kitchen Dada Sushi Bar & Grill
- Las Margaritas Restaurante
- Lucky Taco
- Maria’s Taverna
- Nuba – Kitsilano
- Pacific Poke – Kitsilano
- Passaparola Burrata Bar
- Robba Da Matti – Kitsilano
- Romer’s – Kitsilano
- Trattoria – Kitsilano
Langley, Abbotsford, Chilliwack
- Atlas Steak + Fish – Langley
- Cactus Club Cafe – Abbotsford
- Cactus Club Cafe – Langley
- Earls Kitchen & Bar – Langley
- Five Roads Brewing Co.
- The Fort Pub & Grill
- Glass House Estate Winery
- Haven Kitchen + Bar
- The Italian Osteria & Cheesebar
- The Lodge Steakhouse
- Milestones – Langley
- Moxies – Langley
- S+L Kitchen & Bar Langley
- The Rail And River Bistro
Main Street / Mt .Pleasant
- The Acorn
- Afuri Ramen Vancouver
- Alphabet City / Bingo Taco
- The Arbor
- Autostrada Main Street
- Burdock & Co.
- East Is East, Chai Lounge – Main Street
- Fable Diner
- The French Table Bistro
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese Bbq – West Broadway
- Ignite Pizzeria – Mount Pleasant
- Nuba – Mount Pleasant
- Old Bird
- Pacific Poke – Main Street
- Pizzeria Farina
- Restaurant Yugo
- Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. – Main Street
- Say Mercy!
- Sing Sing Beer Bar
- Smitty’s Oyster House Main Street
- Tatta Chulha
- Zarak By Afghan Kitchen
North Shore, West Vancouver
- 16 West Restaurant
- Ancora Waterfront Dining And Patio – Ambleside
- Arms Reach Bistro
- Beach House Restaurant
- Bravo Cucina Ristorante
- Bufala Edgemont
- Cactus Club Cafe – North Vancouver
- Cactus Club Cafe – Park Royal
- Cantina Norte
- Casa Mia Neighborhood Cucina & Mercato
- Earls Kitchen & Bar – Ambleside Beach
- Farina A Legna
- Feast The Neighbourhood Table
- The Lobby Restaurant & Lounge
- Milestones – Park Royal
- Pier 7 Restaurant + Bar
- Seaside Provisions
- Smoke & Bones Bbq
- Tap & Barrel – Shipyards
- The Raven
- Trattoria – Park Royal
- Village Taphouse
- Zubu Ramen – Park Royal
- Craft Beer Market Restaurant + Bar
- The Flying Pig – Olympic Village
- Mahony’s Tavern – False Creek
- Tap & Barrel – Olympic Village
- 75 West Coast Grill
- Afuri Ramen & Dumpling Richmond
- Blue Canoe Waterfront Restaurant
- Britannia Brewing – Steveston
- Bruno Restaurant
- Cactus Club Cafe – Richmond Centre
- Cask Whisky Vault
- Catch Kitchen + Bar
- Cavu Kitchen Bar
- Chop Steakhouse & Bar
- Earls Kitchen & Bar – Lansdowne
- Ember Indian Kitchen
- Flying Beaver Bar & Grill
- Freebird Table & Bar
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese Bbq – Richmond
- Harold’s Kitchen And Bar
- Hotpot Palace
- Jamoneria By Arc
- Little Mexico Cantina
- Meet Oyster
- Milltown Bar & Grill
- Monkey 9 Brewpub
- Moxies – Richmond
- O’hare’s Gastropub & Liquor Store
- The Shoestring Cafe
- Steveston Seafood House
- The Canadian Brewhouse
- Yokohama Teppanyaki & Sushi Bar
- Yuu Japanese Tapas
- District Bar Restaurant
- Liuyishou Hot Pot – Robson
- Liuyishou Hot Pot Vancouver
- Paul Bakery, Cafe & Restaurant
- Barney’s On Granville
- Bin 4 Burger Lounge
- Bin 4 Burger Lounge – Burnaby
- Bombay Kitchen + Bar – South Granville
- Dockside Restaurant
- Impostori Trattoria
- Marché Mon Pitou
- Salmon N’ Bannock Bistro
- Agra Tandoori
- Romer’s – River District
- Stanley Park Brewing Restaurant & Brewpub
- Stanley’s Bar & Grill
- The Teahouse Restaurant
Surrey, White Rock, Tsawwassen
- Afghan Kitchen – South Surrey
- The Boathouse Restaurant – White Rock
- Britannia Brewing – Ladner
- Cactus Club Cafe – Scott Road
- Cactus Club Cafe – Southpoint Mall
- Charcoal & Woodz Restaurant & Bar
- Earls Kitchen & Bar – Grandview Corners
- Earls Kitchen & Bar – Guildfortd
- Milestones – Guildford
- Milestones – Southpoint
- Milestones – Tsawwassen
- Mixt Lobby Lounge
- Pacific Poke – Surrey
- Pat Quinn’s Restaurant & Bar
- Riverhouse Restaurant And Pub
- Ruex Cafe And Bar
- S+L Kitchen & Bar South Surrey
- Tap & Barrel – South Surrey
West End, English Bay
- Arike Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine On Davie
- Banana Leaf Malaysian Cuisine On Robson
- Bayside Lounge
- Cactus Club Cafe – English Bay
- Cazba Restaurant
- Craft Beer Market
- Gurkha Himalayan Kitchen
- Moxies – Davie
- Papi’s Seafood And Oyster Bar
- Robba Da Matti – West End
- Shamrock Bar & Grill
- Sylvia Restaurant & Lounge
- The Three Brits Public House
- Banter Room
- Brix & Mortar
- Cactus Club Cafe – Yaletown
- Capo & The Spritz
- Cibo Trattoria
- Earls Kitchen & Bar – Yaletown
- The Greek By Anatoli
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese Bbq – Downtown
- Minami Restaurant
- Nightshade Restaurant
- Nuba – Yaletown
- Provence Marinaside
- Robba Da Matti – Yaletown
- Seahouse Restaurant
- Sushi Maro
- Tutto Restaurant & Bar
- West Oak Restaurant
Restaurant Menu Highlights
Here are some Dine Out Vancouver 2023 restaurant menus that have caught our eye.
The Vancouver Fish Company is launching an exceptional new 3-course, Dine Out Menu available for only $59. The restaurant is a true representation of west coast dining, serving the finest sustainably caught seafood fare in the city, located in Vancouver’s premier culinary destination, Granville Island.
The new Dine Out menu is available starting Wednesday, February 1 through Sunday, February 5 and features premium ingredients with each plate such as whole Lobster, Sablefish, Lingcod Pakora, Brant Lake Wagyu Sirloin and more, all for excellent value. Crafted by Chef Matthew Blais, guests are able to select their courses from a variety of menu items.
Time & Place
Time & Place (Burnaby) is offering a $45 dinner menu.
Showcase Restaurant is offering a $45 dinner menu.
Burdock & Co
75 West Coast Grill
75 West Coast Grill (Richmond) is offering a $35 lunch and $60 dinner. Hotel Chef Michael Gonzales and Sous-Chef Eric Wan have created a lunch and dinner menu focused on warmer seasonal dishes with comforting flavours.
75 West Coast Grill is where comfort and elegance create a distinctly West Coast experience in Downtown Richmond. Just off the lobby of the newly redesigned Vancouver Airport Marriott, guests will experience the laidback warmth of B.C.’s West Coast through attentive, inviting service as well as our signature décor of earthy woods and marbles. Our culinary team has created a contemporary menu featuring the best the Northwest has to offer through handcrafted share plates, classic mains and casual favourites.
Harold’s Kitchen & Bar
Harold’s Kitchen & Bar (Richmond) is offering a $39 lunch or dinner menu. Harold’s Kitchen & Bar offers classic comfort food with a West Coast twist.
CAVU Kitchen Bar
Executive Chef Alex Hancock has curated this year’s CAVU (Richmond) DOVF menu to highlight local ingredients from Richmond and the surrounding community. They are offering a $50 dinner menu.
Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House
Joe Fortes is offering a $65 dinner menu.
Seasons in the Park
Seasons in the Park is offering a $55 dinner/lunch menu.
Ladurée is offering a a $35 brunch and $40 lunch menu.
For Dine Out Vancouver 2023, Provence Marinaside is partnering with much-respected BC wine producer Okanagan Crush Pad (OCP) to create a ‘Perfect Pairing Dinner’ featuring a three-course dinner of Provence signature dishes paired with signature wines from OCP’s Haywire, Narrative and Garnet Valley Ranch vineyards. The three course dinner is available for $59 per person with the optional wine pairing available as either a regular pour for $36 for three wines or petit pour at $21 for three wines. Wines are also available individually by the glass or the bottle.
The Westin Bayshore
H2 Kitchen + Bar 3-Course Dinner
Lovers of Southern-inspired fare should run, not walk to H2 Kitchen + Bar, where a 3-course dinner menu is served nightly during Dine Out. Gaze at views of the Bayshore courtyard and the North Shore mountains from the open concept dining room while noshing on a feast of down-home comfort.
$35 per person. Peruse the local wine list and select a bottle to enjoy for the evening for only $45. Reservations via OpenTable.
H Tasting Lounge 3-Course Lunch
Lunch is served! Treat yourself to an afternoon well spent at H Tasting Lounge for a 3-course menu of contemporary cuisine. Dishes include: Roasted Butternut Squash Salad; choice of Pan Roasted Chicken Breast served with sauté of squash, edamame, oyster mushrooms, and miso celeriac purée, or a Vegan Fried Rice Bowl; and HTL Tiramisu with Vietnamese chai coffee-smoked sponge, mascarpone espuma and cocoa nib crunch. $30 per person. Reservations via Tock.
Spend the Night
Roll your afternoon or evening into a luxurious sleepover at The Westin Bayshore during the Dine Out Vancouver Festival. To sweeten the deal, the hotel is offering guests a $75 dining credit per night booked (valid for one and two night stays). Premium amenities at the pet-friendly property include: heated outdoor and indoor pools; cedar barrel outdoor saunas; Peloton® + WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, and more. To redeem this offer, visit dineoutvancouver.com/hotels.
Flying Beaver Bar & Grill
Flying Beaver Bar & Grill (Richmond) is offering a $27.50 all-day menu.
Torafuku is offering a $65 dinner menu.
Notch8 at Fairmont Vancouver
Notch8 is offering a $50 dinner menu.
Water St Cafe
Water St Cafe is offering a $34 brunch/lunch menu.
They are also offering a $49 dinner menu.
Prestons Restaurant + Lounge
Prestons Restaurant + Lounge is offering a $50 menu.
Hart House Restaurant
Hart House Restaurant is offering a $58 Dine Out Vancouver 2023 menu.
Maenam is offering a $65 menu.
Lift Bar & Grill
Lift Bar & Grill is offering a $65 menu.
Hawksworth Restaurant is offering a $29 lunch menu.
Romers Burger Bar
Romers Burger Bar is offering a $35 – $40 menu.
Tatta Chulha is offering a $22 menu with vegetarian option.
16 West Restaurant
16 West Restaurant is offering a $55 dinner menu.
1931 Gallery Bistro
1931 Gallery Bistro is offering a $65 dinner menu; vegetarian option and takeout.
A.Bento is offering a $38 dinner menu.
Arike Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
Arike Restaurant & Cocktail Bar is offering a $65 dinner menu with vegetarian option.
Ask For Luigi
Ask For Luigi is offering a $50 dinner menu.
Addah is offering a $50 dinner menu.