Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to eat, drink and be thankful. Looking for ways to celebrate Thanksgiving in Tucson 2022? This post covers Thanksgiving dinner in Tucson, restaurants open for Thanksgiving in Tucson as well as turkey to go and takeout options.
Thanksgiving in the US this year is Thursday, November 24.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Thanksgiving in Tucson 2022
Celebrate Thanksgiving at Sullivan’s Steakhouse and join them for a traditional holiday feast.
They’ll be open from 11am-8pm and serving a special, three-course, turkey dinner with all the trimmings for $49 per person ($24 for children).
They will also be serving their dinner menu full of signature items.
GOLD is offering a Thanksgiving 5-course menu curated by Executive Chef Todd Sicolo. Seating times are available at 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM. Adults are $78, Children aged 10 and up are $34.00, children 5 and under are free.
This Friendsgiving, “cheers” with a cold beer and adventurous menu against a backdrop of classic rock at Yard House. With over 100 craft and local beers on tap and menu options perfect for sharing—like the signature Poke Nachos, Jumbo Bavarian Pretzel and Onion Ring Tower—it will be an epic reunion.
The Honey Baked Company
The Honey Baked Ham Company has the following Thanksgiving offerings:
- Honey Baked Ham® & Turkey Feast includes either an eight- or nine-pound Bone-In Half Ham with a Turkey Breast and four Heat & Serve Sides like Maple Sweet Potato Souffle, Double Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese, Green Bean Casserole or Tuscan Broccoli – sure to please all ages!
- Turkey Dinner comes with a Turkey Breast and a choice of three Heat & Serve Sides.
- Quarter Ham Meal has a Quarter Bone-In Ham and three Heat & Serve Sides.
- Honey Baked™ Boneless Ham & Turkey Feast includes a Half Boneless Ham, Turkey Breast and four Heat & Serve Sides.
- Desserts options include: Red Velvet Cake, Southern Pecan Pie and Triple Chocolate Cake.
Whole Foods is offering holiday appetizers; holiday meals; a la carte entrees; holiday sides, soups & sauces; and more. They typically offer Classic Turkey Feasts; Surf and Turf Meals; Prime Rib Meals; Beef Wellington Meals; Braised Lamb Shank Meals; Atlantic Salmon en Croûte Meals; Vegan Meals and more. Check your local store for pricing and offerings.
Thanksgiving Meal Delivery Online Services
You can build your own, ready to cook Thanksgiving dinner with Omaha Steaks. They ship nationwide or you can pickup at location closest to you. They offer Turkeys, Hams, & Roasts.
Some of the packages they offer include:
- Custom Thanksgiving Feast for 4
- Build Your Own Thanksgiving for 6
- Build Your Own Thanksgiving for 8
- Thanksgiving Turkey Feast
- Homestyle Ham & Turkey Dinner
- Cozy Traditional Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Ham Feast
- Whole Basted Turkey
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Turkey Roulade
- Spiral Sliced Ham
Their Deluxe Thanksgiving Dinner ($299.95) includes the following:
- 12-14 lb. Willie Bird Pre-Brined, Seasoned Whole Organic Turkey
- Truffle Mashed Potatoes
- Corn Pudding
- Mushroom Risotto
- Jalapeno Cheese-Bread Stuffing
- Creamy Asparagus and Gruyere Custard
- Brussels Sprouts Pancetta Gratin
Simply cook the turkey as usual then pop the side dishes in the oven for a straightforward route to a fabulous feast.
Harry & David
Harry & David has a Thanksgiving Turkey Feast ($249.99) which can be shipped to you:
The menu includes:
- Ready-to-heat oven-roasted turkey (10 lb)
- Apple sausage stuffing (1 lb 14 oz)
- Black Truffle and Almond Green Beans (1 lb)
- Brown sugar sweet potatoes (1 lb 15 oz)
- Pumpkin cheesecake [New York-style pumpkin layered cheesecake] (2 lb)
- Classic turkey gravy (13.5 oz)
- Spiced cranberry chutney (1 lb)
Home Chef, the leading meal solutions company with both a retail and online presence, is debuting a slew of holiday eats for home cooks looking to spend less time in the kitchen and more time making memories.
From Thanksgiving through the year’s end, Home Chef serves up seasonal dishes everyone will enjoy in both meal kit and heat-and-eat formats – proving holiday eating can be tasty and easy.
During the week of Thanksgiving, order tasty fall recipes including:
- Main Course: Turkey Breast Roast ($49.50, serves 6)
- Sides ($15.98 each; serves 6): White Cheddar and Sage Biscuits, NEW Sweet Potato Casserole, NEW Grown Up Green Bean Casserole, Loaded Mashed Potatoes with Bacon, Cheddar, & Green Onion , and Brussel Sprouts with Caramelized Onion & Maple Glaze
- Desserts (serving sizes vary): NEW Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet ($7.98) and Apple Crisp Cake ($5.98)
Home Chef’s Thanksgiving meal kits will be available to order online at homechef.com starting October 14, and orders must be placed by noon CT on November 18.
Beloved season’s eatings from Home Chef are also available at Kroger Family stores nationwide to order ahead, pick up, heat and have on the table in no time.
Home Chef offers in-store holiday bundles that serve four to eight people – main courses, sides and desserts included.
These bountiful bundles make the menu for you, and they’re easy on the wallet too, with options for a variety of gathering sizes and budgets.
The delectable dishes in stores* from Thanksgiving to holiday season’s end include:
- Main Courses: Home Chef Boneless Turkey, Home Chef Boneless Ham, Butterball Bone-In Turkey, Butterball Smoked Bone-In Turkey, Home Chef Bone-In Ham, and Prime Rib
- Sides: Creamed Spinach & Cheese, Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing, Creamy Scalloped Potatoes, Broccoli Rice Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potato Souffle, Cornbread Dressing, Turkey Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Desserts: Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce and Pumpkin Pie
Orders for in-store Heat and Eat Home Chef holiday dishes and bundles can be placed online here, over the phone, or in person at select Kroger Family stores across the country, starting with Thanksgiving orders on November 2.
Thanksgiving orders must be placed by November 22, and final holiday orders must be placed by December 22.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store is offering Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Meals and Homestyle Holiday Pies available in a variety of flavors.
Their Heat n’ Serve options provide a complete homestyle Thanksgiving turkey meal for any size gathering, prepared in two hours or less. Starting at $14.99 per person, the Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Feast serves 8-10 and includes a full meal bundle of protein, sides, bread and dessert.
For others, the Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Family Dinner makes the perfect meal for gatherings of 4-6, including the same favorites of the Heat n’ Serve Feast like oven-roasted turkey breast with turkey gravy, sweet potato casserole, cornbread dressing, cranberry relish, choice of side and sweet yeast rolls.
Available for pick up Nov. 19-26, while supplies last. Guests that pre-order now and schedule pick up on Nov. 21 or 22 receive a free Bonus Card.
DIY Thanksgiving in Tucson 2022 Meal Ideas
Holiday entertaining tips
Here are some tips on holiday entertaining including charcuterie board tips, how to cook the perfect turkey like a Chef, and virtual holiday party ideas.
Thanksgiving food list
Here is a Thanksgiving Food List to help you prepare or get inspired for your Thanksgiving celebration. You’ll find ideas for Mains, Stuffing, Vegetables, Salads, Desserts and more.
Check out these Thanksgiving quotes and messages to demonstrate your gratitude for your loved ones this holiday season.