Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to eat, drink and be thankful. Looking for ways to celebrate Thanksgiving in Portland 2021? This post covers Thanksgiving dinner in Portland, restaurants open for Thanksgiving in Portland as well as turkey to go and takeout options.
Thanksgiving in America this year is Thursday, November 25, 2021.
This list is updated as information becomes available. Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media for any suggestions.
This list is not exhaustive. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Thanksgiving in Portland 2021
They are also offering Family dinner boxes (serve 3-4, $170) which include:
- Half smoked turkey
- Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Glazed Carrots
- Cranberry Sauce
- House-made dinner rolls & butter
- 4 slices of pumpkin pie with whipped cream
Also available are:
- Fresh Pies – apple streusel, house roasted pumpkin, pecan bourbon, or chocolate chess
- House-made Dinner Rolls
- Pecan Sticky Buns (take-and-bake)
- Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Butter Glaze
- Tauncy’s Mix
These are available for pickup on November 24 from 12 pm – 6 pm.
Andina’s Executive Chef Alexander Diestra will prepare a three-course a la carte Peruvian menu for their Thanksgiving dinner this year.
They will open their dining room and their lounge from 2pm – 7pm on November 25 by reservation only, and they encourage you to book your table well in advance of the date.
They are also offering a take-out Peruvian Thanksgiving dinner.
Please pre-order online, selecting your choice of entrada, plato de fondo, and postre, all of which are portioned per-person.
Their pick-up window will be open on Thanksgiving Day, between the hours of 12pm and 1:30pm, at the main entrance to Andina.
Package includes a roughly 14# free-range turkey in three preparations, three 8×8″ sides, cranberry relish, ready-to-bake biscuits and sorghum butter. Pies and beverages available for a la carte add on!
The menu includes:
- sorghum and herb brined turkey breasts, ready to roast
- confit turkey legs
- smoked turkey wings
- extra-rich turkey stock for your gravy
- 8×8″ pan Mae’s sausage and cornbread dressing scented with herbs and black truffle
- 8×8″ pan chanterelle & green bean casserole with fried onions
- 8×8″ pan sweet potato casserole with brown sugar meringue
- pint of cranberry apple relish
- a dozen ready-to-bake angel biscuits
- 8 ounces whipped sorghum butter
The menu includes:
- Mashed potato and celeriac, 1 quart
- Smoked chanterelle gravy, 1 pint
- Housemade millet-black lentil tempeh roast, braised in red wine porcini jus, 1 pound roast
- Roasted Black Futsu, with rosemary thyme and sage, glazed in miso caramel, 1 quart
- Cranberry sauce, black lemon, juniper, and spuce tip, 1 cup
- Chestnut stuffing, 1 pint
- Brussels sprouts salad with pickled apple, fermented turnip, and hazelnut, 1 quart
Goats Cheese Cream, Butternut Squash, Kale, Pumpkin Seeds, Cranberries, Candied Walnuts, Lemon Dressing (GF)
- Braised Beef Cheeks (GF)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts & Butternut Squash
- Potato Gratin
- Rich Wine Jus
- Choice of Dessert
They are also offering Host bundles that include fresh flowers, Thanksgiving pie and a bottle of French Wine.
All items available for pickup on November 25 from 1 pm – 4 pm.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Ruth’s Chris Steak House is offering a 3-Course Thanksgiving Feast. $42.95 for Adults and $15.95 for Children.
Holler Treats is offering Holiday Pies (like Apple Streusel; Lemon Meringue; Pecan Bourbon Pie; House Roasted Pumpkin Pie), Holiday Cakes (like Maple Layer Cake, Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake); and more Holiday Sweets.
Available to pickup November 23, 24 and 25 from 10 am – 6:30 pm.
Salty’s on Columbia River
Salty’s on Columbia River is offering a Home Thanksgiving Meal Kit priced at $79.98 and feeds 2 people.
The menu includes:
- Slow Roasted Herbed Turkey Brined 48-Hours
- Brown Sugar Bourbon Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Slow Simmered Gravy
- Buttery Whipped Potatoes
- Roasted Brussels with Bacon and Raisins
- Apple Sage Stuffing
- Each kit includes ONE full size pie of your choice:
- Pumpkin – classic spiced pumpkin custard, whipped cream
- Pecan – brown butter crust, whipped cream
- Dutch Apple – local honey crisp apples, cinnamon oat crumb, whipped cream
Additional servings and a ‘la carte food and wine items can be purchased. All portions serve 2 people. Please no substitutions.
Pickup on November 24 from 10 am – 4 pm.
NORR Kitchen’s Thanksgiving kit feeds 6-8 people and is priced at $425.
A cheese and charcuterie board can be added to orders for an additional $50.
Orders must be placed by Sunday, Nov 21 at 12 p.m. and can be picked up at 12 p.m. on Thursday, November 25.
The NORR Kitchen team will be donating a Thanksgiving feast to Jacobsen Valentine and the volunteer team at Feed The Mass who have prepared hundreds of free meals for the community.
Menu can be found here. Orders can be placed by calling 503.941.0407.
- Slow Roasted Free-Range Turkey (12-14 pounds)
- Freshly Baked Parker House Rolls
- Traditional Sides: Butter Whipped Potatoes, Honey Glazed Carrots, Green Bean and Mushroom Casserole, Cornbread Stuffing, Cranberry Marmalade, Giblet Gravy
- Choice of Pumpkin or Pecan Pie
Lazy Susan – PDX
One order contains turkey pot-pie with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes with wild mushroom gravy, coal-roasted squash, a chicory salad, and smoked whitefish spread with fried saltines.
Bamboo Sushi NW 23rd
Platters are available for pre-order through Monday, November 22nd for pick up on Wednesday, November 24th between 3:30pm-7:30pm.
The Bamboo Favorites Platter includes the following: Green Machine Roll x2 Sunset Roll x2 Big Island Roll x1 Friday the 13th Roll x1 Hoki Poki Box x1 Spicy Tuna Crispy Rice x1 Spicy Albacore Crispy Rice x1 ($120).
Each Classic Platter includes the following: California Roll x2 Avocado Roll x2 Cucumber Roll x2 Salmon Roll x1 Tuna Roll x1 ($45).
Assorted Nigiri with Yakumi (10pc): Includes 2 pieces of each: Ora King Salmon with orange, olive oil, lemon zest & sea salt Hawaiian Kanpachi with yuzu & truffle salt Big Eye Tuna with tosa soy & fresh wasabi Sockeye Salmon with fresh wasabi Shiromi with herb chimichurri ($38).
Assorted Nigiri with Yakumi (20pc): Includes 4 pieces of each: Ora King Salmon with orange, olive oil, lemon zest & sea salt Hawaiian Kanpachi with yuzu & truffle salt Big Eye Tuna with tosa soy & fresh wasabi Sockeye Salmon with fresh wasabi Shiromi with herb chimichurri ($74).
- Castelvetrano Olive Focaccia Round
- Sebastiano’s Stuffing featuring house baked bread, Revel Meat fennel sausage, onions, celery and chicken stock
- Cranberry-Marmellata Sauce
- Whole Olive Oil Cake
- Apple Crostata
- Sicilian Cookie Assortment
- Sebastiano’s Almond & Vanilla Biscotti
- Pasticcini di Mandorle (Gluten Free)
Cracker Barrel has a number of holiday offerings including:
- Thanksgiving Heat and Serve Feast for 4 – 6 which includes One Turkey Breast, Dressing, Gravy, Cranberry Relish, Sweet Potato Casserole, 1 Side and Rolls.
- Thanksgiving Heat and Serve Feast for 8 – 10 people which includes Turkey Breasts, Dressing, Gravy, Cranberry Relish, Sweet Potato Casserole, 2 Sides, Rolls, and Pumpkin & Pecan Pies
- Turkey Breast Heat and Serve
- Cinnamon Roll Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pecan Streusel Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Turkey Gravy Heat and Serve
- Cranberry Relish
- Yeast Rolls
- Green Beans
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Mashed Potatoes
Available for pickup 11/20-11/27, while supplies last. 24-hour notice required for orders. Use within 72 hours after pickup. Pre-order and receive a free $10 Bonus Card when you schedule pick-up on 11/22 or 11/23.
Olympia Provisions Southeast
Includes a charcuterie board with a selection of OP meats, cheese, olives, pickles, mustard and baguette. For dinner they are making smoked pork shanks, gravy, brown butter mashed potatoes, italian sausage stuffing, cranberry sauce and delicata squash with yogurt and pepitas.
Thanksgiving Meal Delivery Online Services
You can build your own, ready to cook Thanksgiving dinner with Omaha Steaks. They ship nationwide or you can pickup at location closest to you.
Ready to Cook Thanksgiving for 4 ($129); for 6 ($149.99 – $179.99) or for 8 ($199.99).
Thanksgiving Mains include Whole Basted Turkey; Spiral Sliced Ham; Boneless Heart of Prime Rib Roast; Pecanwood Smoked Flank Ham; Fully Cooked Breast.
Some sides and sweets that they offer are family-sized smashed red potatoes; green bean casserole; family-sized whipped sweet potatoes; brussels sprouts with bacon & shallots; pumpkin pie; pecan pie; caramel apple tartlets and more.
- Fresh Free-Range Turkeys
- Pre-Roasted Turkeys
- Smoked Turkeys
- Stuffed Turkeys
- Assorted Brie Appetizers
- Prepared Turkey Gravy
- Mushroom and Herb Stuffing
- Potato Gratin with Thyme and Fontina Cheese
- Sweet Yam Casserole
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Cranberry Chutney
- Southern Baked Pumpkie Pie
Some items like the turkeys are shipped overnight from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping. For Thanksgiving Delivery, order by November 20, 2020, 11:59pm PT, for delivery on November 25.
Harry & David
Harry & David has a Thanksgiving Turkey Feast ($229) which can be shipped to you:
The menu incluldes:
- Ready-to-heat oven-roasted turkey (10 lb)
- Apple sausage stuffing (1 lb 14 oz)
- Creamy Brussels sprouts with bacon (1 lb 12 oz)
- Brown sugar sweet potatoes (1 lb 15 oz)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake [New York-style pumpkin layered cheesecake], 2 lb
- Classic turkey gravy (13.5 oz)
- Spiced cranberry chutney (1 lb)
- Net Weight: 19 lb 6 oz
The turkey is fully cooked and brined, creating a light pink color similar to smoked meats. Arrives frozen and will need to thaw two to three days before reheating and serving.
Harry & David also has many other items for your Thanksgiving meal including:
- Spiral-Sliced Ham
- Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes
- Gourmet Ham Dinner
- Parmesan Creamed Spinach
- Deep-Dish Pumpkin Pie
- Zucchini and Corn Casserole and much more!
HelloFresh, the world’s leading meal kit company, is bringing back its annual Thanksgiving Feast specialty box which features all of the ingredients and step-by-step directions to cook two chef-curated entrée options – Traditional Turkey or Beef Tenderloin – plus an assortment of sides, a decadent dessert, and an optional appetizer starting at $16.99 per serving.
Traditional Turkey ($169.89 + $8.99 shipping): Serves 8-10 and features Roast Turkey with a Garlic-Herb Butter Rub and Classic Gravy. Sides include Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Sour Cream, Ciabatta Stuffing with Chicken Sausage and Cranberries, Classic Gravy with Fresh Herbs, Roasted Delicata and Shallot with Walnuts, and Cranberry Sauce with Orange and Cinnamon. Dessert is an Apple Ginger Crisp with Cinnamon Pecan Crumble.
Beef Tenderloin ($134.95 + $8.99 shipping): Serves 4-6 and features a Peppercorn-Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Sherry Thyme Jus. Sides include Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Sour Cream, Ciabatta Stuffing with Chicken Sausage and Cranberries, Beef Gravy, and Roasted Delicata and Shallot with Walnuts. Dessert is an Apple Ginger Crisp with Cinnamon Pecan Crumble.
The Thanksgiving Feast is available for preorder now through November 18 or while supplies last, with delivery beginning on November 16.
Meal-kit delivery service Blue Apron is offering a Full Thanksgiving Dinner Menu that serves 6-8 and is available for delivery the weeks of 11/8, 11/15, or 11/22. Order by 11/17 and schedule your delivery for 11/22 or 11/23.
The kit includes:
- Savory Butter Roasted Turkey Breast
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Fried Rosemary & Pumpkin Seeds
- Apple Crumb Pie with Warming Spices & Almonds
- Garlic & Herb Gravy
- Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes with Romano & Chives
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce with Ginger & Spicy Maple Syrup
They also have a Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu including:
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Risotto with Fried Sage & Walnuts
- Four Cheese & Truffle Honey Flatbread with Mushrooms & Kale
DIY Thanksgiving in Portland 2021 Meal Ideas
Holiday entertaining tips
Here are some tips on holiday entertaining including charcuterie board tips, how to cook the perfect turkey like a Chef, and virtual holiday party ideas.
Thanksgiving food list
Here is a Thanksgiving Food List to help you prepare or get inspired for your Thanksgiving celebration. You’ll find ideas for Mains, Stuffing, Vegetables, Salads, Desserts and more.
Check out these Thanksgiving quotes and messages to demonstrate your gratitude for your loved ones this holiday season.