Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to eat, drink and be thankful. Looking for ways to celebrate Thanksgiving in Nashville 2021? This post covers Thanksgiving dinner in Nashville, restaurants open for Thanksgiving in Nashville as well as turkey to go and takeout options.
Thanksgiving in America this year is Thursday, November 25, 2021.
This list is updated as information becomes available. Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media for any suggestions.
Thanksgiving in Nashville 2021
For a takeout order, select from the menus below and email [email protected] All orders must be placed before 7pm on Wednesday, November 17.
JWB Grill in Margaritaville Hotel Nashville
Regional Italian specialties and Thanksgiving-inspired dishes highlight a special extended a la carte menu prepared by Chef Tony Mantuano and team.
Golden Owl Tavern
On Thanksgiving Day, from 4pm-10pm, guests can dine-in and enjoy a menu filled with holiday specials like Cheddar and Andouille Hushpuppies, Bacon Wrapped Turkey Tenderloin with candied yams, roasted brussels sprouts and rosemary gravy and Smoked Mac & Cheese. Full menu and reservations are open now.
For to-go, guests can enjoy a family-style Thanksgiving meal, which includes Fried Turkey Legs, accompanied by a variety of sides like Golden Owl Tavern’s Mashed Potatoes, Collard Greens, Mac & Cheese and more.
Made to feed families of all sizes, Martin’s Bar-B-Que’s is offering two Thanksgiving to go packages: one for a small gathering (4-6 guests), as well as a large gathering (12-15 guests), both available for online ordering until 3 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 18.
In the spirit of giving, Martin’s will be donating $5 from every small gathering meal to benefit Nashville Food Project, dedicated to hunger relief and food education.
Small Holiday Gathering (Feeds 4-6 – $114.99)
- 2 ½ lbs smoked ham or smoked turkey
- 10 dozen dinner rolls
- 1 qt each – sweet potato casserole, broccoli salad, green beans, mashed potatoes
- 1 pie – choice pecan, fudge, or sweet potato
- Choice of BBQ Sauce
Large Holiday Gathering (Feeds 12-15 – $219.99)
- Whole smoked turkey or ½ smoked ham
- 15 dinner rolls
- 1/2 gal each – sweet potato casserole, broccoli salad, green beans, mashed potatoes
- 1 pie – choice pecan, fudge, or sweet potato pie
- 1 gal – sweet tea, unsweet tea, or lemonade
- Choice of BBQ Sauce
In addition to the above, Martin’s is excited to offer their whole smoked meats (prices below) and sides a la carte, along with special family recipes from Pat Martin’s mom, including Sweet Potato Pie + Sweet Potato Casserole.
- Whole Smoked Turkey – $79.99
- Smoked Turkey Breast – $69.99
- Large Smoked Ham – $129.99
- Half Smoked Ham – $79.99
- Whole Brisket – $199.99
TENN Restaurant is offering Thanksgiving in Nashville dinner from 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM in their main dining. Menu is prepared in a family style with a choice of protein per table. Adults $45, Children $20
- Skillet Cornbread, sorghum butter, southern pickles, pimento cheese, pepper jelly
- Deviled Eggs, country ham, pimentos, pickled shallot
- Fall Salad, persimmon, pomegranate seeds, blood orange, mixed greens, pomegranate vinaigrette
- Main Course:
- Roasted Turkey, cranberry sauce, gravy
- OR Prime Rib, us, horseradish creme
- Sides: Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Ginger Honey Carrots, Braised Greens
- Dessert: Trio of Galette
The Nashville Grange
The Nashville Grange will be offering a delicious and seasonal prix fixe menu for $45 per guest. Reservations are strongly encouraged on Resy at least 72 hours ahead of time.
baby kale, herbed goat cheese, dates, crispy quinoa, vinaigrette
lump crab, sherry, tarragon chive oil
sourdough dressing, potato au gratin, brussels sprouts, gravy, cranberries
spiced caramel, pumpkin mousse
STK is offering Thanksgiving in Nashville Dine In & Takeout Special from November 25 – 28.
Roasted Free Range Turkey Special with all the sides & trimmings. Dine in: $65 Adults, $39 Children (12 & Under).
Takeout Dinner for Two priced at $139 includes Spiced-Pumpkin Pie.
The Mockingbird Nashville
The Mockingbird Nashville is open on Thanksgiving from 12 pm – 8 pm with a multi-course pre-fixe menu at $50 pp ($25 children under 12).
The meal will include all of Thanksgiving favorites – with a bit of a twist of global fare flair with optional exciting beverage pairings. Please see our website for the complete holiday menu.
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille is open 11 am – 9 pm on Thanksgiving Day.
Dine-in: Full Dinner Menu & Thanksgiving Dinner. $45 per person.
To-go: Heat & Eat (Cold) Perry’s Individual ($45) or Family-Style Thanksgiving Dinner for 4 ($139) available Tuesday, November 23 – Thursday November 25. Ready to Eat (Hot) Thursday, November 25 only. 3 lb. Encrusted Prime Rib add-on available.
Kitchen Notes – Omni Nashville
Kitchen Notes – Omni Nashville is offering Thanksgiving Day meal featuring their famous Buttermilk Biscuits, a selection of traditional carved items and a selection of “Family Style” holiday favorites. Seatings at 11am, 1:30pm and 4:30pm. Adults $60++, Children (6-12) $30++, 5 and under free.
Miel Restaurant & Bar
- Gougeres, goat cheese mousse- 1 Dozen
- Marinated Olives- 1 pint
- Chicken Liver Mousse- half pint
- Beet Cured Salmon Gravlax
- Roasted Parsnips & Carrots, honey-ginger butter
- Braised Turnip Greens, house-made bacon
- Confit Fingerling Potatoes, garlic-saffron aioli
- Smoked Onion Bisque
Juniper Green is offering Thanksgiving Packages to go ($275) for pickup or delivery on November 25 from 9 am – 1:45 pm. They have a regular menu and a vegan/gluten-free menu.
- Green Bean Casserole
Haricot verts, miso mushroom gravy, crispy shallots (vegan, gf)
- Brown Butter Sweet Potato Casserole
Rosemary marshmallow, pecan streusel (gf)
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
Roasted garlic, chives (gf)
- Roasted Harvest Vegetables
Butternut, beets, turnips, carrots, sherry citrus vinaigrette (vegan, gf)
- Shaved Brussel Sprouts Salad
citrus, red wine poached cranberries, grana padano, toasted pine nuts, chives (gf)
- Sage Cornbread Dressing
Local sausage, apples, currants, pecans, fresh herbs (gf)
- Spiced Cranberry Sauce (vegan, gf)
- Caramelized Onion Gravy (gf)
- Haricot Verts + White Bean Salad
lemon + thyme vinaigrette, garlic roasted mushrooms, shaved crispy shallots
- Miso Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Rosemary, olive oil + pecan streusel
- Mashed Potatoes
Roasted garlic, chives
- Roasted Harvest Vegetables
Butternut, beets, turnips, carrots, sherry citrus vinaigrette
- Shaved Brussel Sprouts Salad
citrus, red wine poached cranberries, toasted pine nuts, chives
- Cornbread Dressing
apples, currants, pecans, fresh herbs
- Spiced Citrus Cranberry Sauce
- Caramelized Onion + Herb Gravy
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Ruth’s Chris Steak House is offering a 3-Course Thanksgiving Feast. $42.95 for Adults and $15.95 for Children.
Church and Union
Church and Union is offering a 3-course prix-fixe Thanksgiving Day menu. The price will be $55 per person and $25 for children 12-under. They will also be offering optional wine pairings for each course.
- Bacon wrapped, herb goat cheese stuffed dates
- Roasted brussels sprout dip with lavash crackers
- Baked camembert
- Sorghum rolls, sea salt, spiced butter
- Herb roasted turkey (includes gravy)
- Honey baked ham (includes maple glaze)
- Lentil loaf, roasted pepper sauce (vegan)
- Cranberry & orange sauce (vegan)
- Roasted root vegetables, coconut, chia (vegan)
- Garlic & rosemary mashed potatoes
- Apple & andouille stuffing
- Sage & brown butter turkey gravy
- Charred haricot verts salad
Cracker Barrel has a number of holiday offerings including:
- Thanksgiving Heat and Serve Feast for 4 – 6 which includes One Turkey Breast, Dressing, Gravy, Cranberry Relish, Sweet Potato Casserole, 1 Side and Rolls.
- Thanksgiving Heat and Serve Feast for 8 – 10 people which includes Turkey Breasts, Dressing, Gravy, Cranberry Relish, Sweet Potato Casserole, 2 Sides, Rolls, and Pumpkin & Pecan Pies
- Turkey Breast Heat and Serve
- Cinnamon Roll Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pecan Streusel Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Turkey Gravy Heat and Serve
- Cranberry Relish
- Yeast Rolls
- Green Beans
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Mashed Potatoes
Available for pickup 11/20-11/27, while supplies last. 24-hour notice required for orders. Use within 72 hours after pickup. Pre-order and receive a free $10 Bonus Card when you schedule pick-up on 11/22 or 11/23.
Thanksgiving Meal Delivery Online Services
You can build your own, ready to cook Thanksgiving dinner with Omaha Steaks. They ship nationwide or you can pickup at location closest to you.
Ready to Cook Thanksgiving for 4 ($129); for 6 ($149.99 – $179.99) or for 8 ($199.99).
Thanksgiving Mains include Whole Basted Turkey; Spiral Sliced Ham; Boneless Heart of Prime Rib Roast; Pecanwood Smoked Flank Ham; Fully Cooked Breast.
Some sides and sweets that they offer are family-sized smashed red potatoes; green bean casserole; family-sized whipped sweet potatoes; brussels sprouts with bacon & shallots; pumpkin pie; pecan pie; caramel apple tartlets and more.
- Fresh Free-Range Turkeys
- Pre-Roasted Turkeys
- Smoked Turkeys
- Stuffed Turkeys
- Assorted Brie Appetizers
- Prepared Turkey Gravy
- Mushroom and Herb Stuffing
- Potato Gratin with Thyme and Fontina Cheese
- Sweet Yam Casserole
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Cranberry Chutney
- Southern Baked Pumpkie Pie
Some items like the turkeys are shipped overnight from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping. For Thanksgiving Delivery, order by November 20, 2020, 11:59pm PT, for delivery on November 25.
Harry & David
Harry & David has a Thanksgiving Turkey Feast ($229) which can be shipped to you:
The menu incluldes:
- Ready-to-heat oven-roasted turkey (10 lb)
- Apple sausage stuffing (1 lb 14 oz)
- Creamy Brussels sprouts with bacon (1 lb 12 oz)
- Brown sugar sweet potatoes (1 lb 15 oz)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake [New York-style pumpkin layered cheesecake], 2 lb
- Classic turkey gravy (13.5 oz)
- Spiced cranberry chutney (1 lb)
- Net Weight: 19 lb 6 oz
The turkey is fully cooked and brined, creating a light pink color similar to smoked meats. Arrives frozen and will need to thaw two to three days before reheating and serving.
Harry & David also has many other items for your Thanksgiving meal including:
- Spiral-Sliced Ham
- Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes
- Gourmet Ham Dinner
- Parmesan Creamed Spinach
- Deep-Dish Pumpkin Pie
- Zucchini and Corn Casserole and much more!
CookUnity, the very first direct Chef-to-Consumer meal subscription platform, is serving up Thanksgiving dishes by culinary icon Marc Forgione to celebrate the holiday.
The special menu includes both classic and creative seasonal plates including Slow Roasted Turkey with Cornbread Apple Stuffing & Sage Gravy, Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Shells, Garlicky Green Beans, and Maple Whipped Sweet Potatoes and Cranberry Relish.
Every CookUnity dish is handcrafted using the freshest ingredients and each chef’s expert techniques.
The Thanksgiving menu is available for delivery the week of Thanksgiving on a first come first served basis.
Meals start at $10.49/meal (certain specials may have an additional cost) and can be shipped right to your door. CookUnity currently services the Northeast, as far west as Illinois and south to Georgia, as well as the state of California and major markets within Nevada, Texas, and Louisiana.
HelloFresh, the world’s leading meal kit company, is bringing back its annual Thanksgiving Feast specialty box which features all of the ingredients and step-by-step directions to cook two chef-curated entrée options – Traditional Turkey or Beef Tenderloin – plus an assortment of sides, a decadent dessert, and an optional appetizer starting at $16.99 per serving.
Traditional Turkey ($169.89 + $8.99 shipping): Serves 8-10 and features Roast Turkey with a Garlic-Herb Butter Rub and Classic Gravy. Sides include Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Sour Cream, Ciabatta Stuffing with Chicken Sausage and Cranberries, Classic Gravy with Fresh Herbs, Roasted Delicata and Shallot with Walnuts, and Cranberry Sauce with Orange and Cinnamon. Dessert is an Apple Ginger Crisp with Cinnamon Pecan Crumble.
Beef Tenderloin ($134.95 + $8.99 shipping): Serves 4-6 and features a Peppercorn-Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Sherry Thyme Jus. Sides include Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Sour Cream, Ciabatta Stuffing with Chicken Sausage and Cranberries, Beef Gravy, and Roasted Delicata and Shallot with Walnuts. Dessert is an Apple Ginger Crisp with Cinnamon Pecan Crumble.
The Thanksgiving Feast is available for preorder now through November 18 or while supplies last, with delivery beginning on November 16.
Meal-kit delivery service Blue Apron is offering a Full Thanksgiving Dinner Menu that serves 6-8 and is available for delivery the weeks of 11/8, 11/15, or 11/22. Order by 11/17 and schedule your delivery for 11/22 or 11/23.
The kit includes:
- Savory Butter Roasted Turkey Breast
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Fried Rosemary & Pumpkin Seeds
- Apple Crumb Pie with Warming Spices & Almonds
- Garlic & Herb Gravy
- Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes with Romano & Chives
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce with Ginger & Spicy Maple Syrup
They also have a Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu including:
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Risotto with Fried Sage & Walnuts
- Four Cheese & Truffle Honey Flatbread with Mushrooms & Kale
DIY Thanksgiving in Nashville 2021 Meal Ideas
Holiday entertaining tips
Here are some tips on holiday entertaining for Thanksgiving in Nashville including charcuterie board tips, how to cook the perfect turkey like a Chef, and virtual holiday party ideas.
Thanksgiving food list
Here is a Thanksgiving Food List to help you prepare or get inspired for your Thanksgiving celebration. You’ll find ideas for Mains, Stuffing, Vegetables, Salads, Desserts and more.
Check out these Thanksgiving quotes and messages to demonstrate your gratitude for your loved ones this holiday season.