The 2018 Wellness Show returns February 17 & 18 at the Vancouver Convention Centre with the goal of helping Vancouverites achieve their healthiest, most holistic selves. This year’s show includes more than 250 exhibitors, 100+ speakers, cooking and fitness demonstrations. For more than a quarter of a century, The Wellness Show has been helping residents of the GVRD discover the latest trends in nutrition, fitness, physical and emotional well-being.
The Wellness Show includes exhibitors, speakers and demonstrations on a diverse range of health and wellness topics, including nutrition, exercise, beauty, healthy aging, alternative and holistic therapies, mental well-being, healthy kids and green living, all under one roof, and for one low ticket price.
There are 5 stages including the following:
- Healthy Families featuring “The Green Mama” talking about healthy pregnancies, as well as workshops on bolstering your family’s immunity, and recipes for a vegan diet.
- Fitness Demonstrations on meditation, yoga, and how to live your life pain-free
- Women and Wellness Presentations on hormones, anti-aging, the role of fat in our diets, metabolism and Ayurveda
- Living Well Seminars on top ways to reduce stress and increase happiness, how to manage joint pain, ADHD and nutrition
- Celebrity Cooking Stage featuring Chef Phil Scarfone of Nightingale, Robert Clarke of The Arbor, Shelome Bouvette of Chicha, and the one and only Tojo.
On Saturday, February 17, join Tosca Reno (best selling author & health expert), Lori Joyce (CEO at Betterwith Foods) , and Aeryon Bela Ashlie (fitness expert & coach) for the Women Empowering Women Panel sponsored by Fresh Magazine.
Table Tennis is an Olympic sport, and the second most popular racquet sport in the world. Experience the physical and mental benefits of Table Tennis and try it out for yourself at The Wellness Show. There will be 4 regular tables, one junior table, and one mini table for the little ones, as well as professional players and coaches to teach you more about the sport!
There’s always lots to see, do and eat at The Wellness Show! Last year over 20,000 visitors came through our doors, and of those attendees, the vast majority spent a minimum of 4 hours exploring, sampling and learning.
The Wellness Show 2018 Details
Date/Time: Saturday, February 17 , 2018 (10 am – 7 pm); Sunday, February 18, 2018 (10 am – 6 pm)
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre East (Old Convention Centre), 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver in downtown Vancouver.
Tickets: $14.50 General Admission, $12.50 Seniors 65+ / Students with valid ID, $6.00 Children (5 and under free), and $20.00 2 – day, all access pass. Tickets are available online at thewellnessshow.com, or at the door.
Thanks to the Wellness Show, I am giving one winner two tickets to this year’s show and a swag bag. Giveaway ends Feb 11, 2018 23:59 PST. Open to Metro Vancouver residents.