The 2019 Wellness Show returns February 2 & 3 at the Vancouver Convention Centre with the goal of helping Vancouverites achieve their healthiest, most holistic selves.
The Wellness Show is the largest showcase dedicated to nutrition, fitness, physical and emotional well-being. This year’s show features 250 exhibitors, 100+ speakers, cooking and fitness demonstrations.
The show includes exhibitors, speakers
There are 5 stages including the following:
- Healthy Families: DancePl3y for Kids, tea seminars, and how to make less waste.
- Fitness Demonstrations: ELODA for your spine, Meditation, Yoga, Functional Fitness, HIIT Workouts, and myofascial stretching.
- Women and Wellness Presentations: The Power of Mindful Eating, How to Have Mind-blowing Sex through Mindfulness, Women
andCannabis, and Iron Deficiency.
- Living Well Seminars: Winning Against Stress & Strain, Women & Heart Disease; Risks and Prevention, and Beyond the Beauty: The Influential Effects of Collagen
- Celebrity Cooking Stage featuring The Food Gays, David Wood, Angie Quaale, Naz Deravian
andeveryone’s favourite; Tojo.
There’s always lots to see, do and eat at The Wellness Show! Last year over 20,000 visitors came through our doors, and of those attendees, the vast majority spent a minimum of 4 hours exploring, sampling and learning.
Vancouver Wellness Show 2019 Details
Date/Time: Saturday, February 2 , 2019 (10 am – 7 pm); Sunday, February 3, 2019 (10 am – 6 pm)
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre West (New Convention Centre), 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver in Downtown Vancouver.
Tickets: $14.50 General Admission, $12.50 Seniors 65+ / Students with valid ID, $6.00 Children (5 and under free), and $20.00 2 – day, all access pass. Tickets are available online at thewellnessshow.com, or at the door.