Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to eat, drink and be thankful. Looking for ways to celebrate Thanksgiving in Portland 2022? This post covers Thanksgiving dinner in Portland, restaurants open for Thanksgiving in Portland as well as turkey to go and takeout options.
Thanksgiving in the US this year is Thursday, November 24.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Thanksgiving in Portland 2022
Urban Farmer Portland
Urban Farmer Portland is offering a Thanksgiving in Portland 2022 Family-style menu on November 24 from 12 pm – 9 pm. Priced at $78 per adult, and $36 per child 12 and under.
Start with Grilled Flatbread with Portland chèvre, roasted delicata squash, baby radish greens, butternut ranch and pumpkin seed pesto, then enjoy a perfectly roasted Honey and Thyme Turkey with confit leg and shitake mushroom gravy accompanied by a variety of sides. Save room for Saffron Pumpkin Pie with candied cranberry and spiced whipped cream.
Bergerac Bistro is offering a Thanksgiving in Portland 2022 to-go available to pick-up on November 23 from 2 pm – 4 pm.
Hudson’s Bar & Grill The Heathman Lodge
Hudson’s Bar & Grill The Heathman Lodge (Vancouver WA) is offering a Thanksgiving Buffet on November 24. Priced at $59.95 per person, and $24.95 per child plus tax and 20% gratuity. Under age six are included.
The buffet includes Caesar salad, Pasta Salad, Fruits & Vegetables, Sweet Potatoes & Yams, Sausage Cornbread Stuffing, & Butternut Squash Raviolis. Chef Carving Station will include Roasted Turkey with Cranberry Relish & Smoked Prime Rib. A vast array of Signature Desserts, including Pumpkin Pie and our famous Hudson’s Croissant Bread Pudding. All non-alcoholic beverages – coffee, tea, ice tea, soda, and lemonade will be included with the meal.
Alexana Winery (Newberg OR) is offering a Thanksgiving event on November 24. Priced at $50 per person for members, and $100 per person for non-members.
Enjoy complimentary cheese and charcuterie paired with a curated flight of library wines, rarely featured in the Alexana Tasting Room. An individual tasting fee may be waived with a $200 wine purchase.
Campana is offering a Thanksgiving Italian course feast on November 24 from 4 pm – 8 pm. Priced at $80 per person. A 20% service fee and 3% health and wellness fee will be applied.
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (availability & pricing may differ by location) is offering the following for Thanksgiving dine-in:
- Choice of one starter: Caesar salad, steak house salad, or lobster bisque
- Entree: Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey, Sausage & Herb Stuffing, Homemade Turkey Gravy and Cranberry Relish.
- Choice of one side: garlic mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, sweet potato casserole or green beans with garlic
- Dessert: pumpkin cheesecake & vanilla ice cream
They are also offering Thanksgiving to go. $175, serves 4. Available for pickup on November 23 from 12 pm – 4 pm.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store is offering Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Meals and Homestyle Holiday Pies available in a variety of flavors.
Their Heat n’ Serve options provide a complete homestyle Thanksgiving turkey meal for any size gathering, prepared in two hours or less. Starting at $14.99 per person, the Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Feast serves 8-10 and includes a full meal bundle of protein, sides, bread and dessert.
For others, the Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Family Dinner makes the perfect meal for gatherings of 4-6, including the same favorites of the Heat n’ Serve Feast like oven-roasted turkey breast with turkey gravy, sweet potato casserole, cornbread dressing, cranberry relish, choice of side and sweet yeast rolls.
Available for pick up Nov. 19-26, while supplies last. Guests that pre-order now and schedule pick up on Nov. 21 or 22 receive a free Bonus Card.
New Seasons Market
As the holiday season approaches, New Seasons Market has introduced its Thanksgiving menus. With everything from meals and turkeys to pies and wines, customers will find both holiday staples and surprises.
Small White & Dark Turkey Roast Dinner: $89.99 Serves 4 – 6
Diestel white & dark turkey roast, Yukon gold mashed potatoes (2 lbs.), savory bread stuffing (1.5 lbs.), turkey gravy (1 pint), and cranberry sauce with clementine (1 pint).
Small Traditional Turkey Dinner: $124.99 Serves 4 – 6
Yukon gold mashed potatoes (2 lbs.), savory bread stuffing (1.5 lbs.), turkey gravy (1 pint), cranberry sauce with clementine (1 pint), and your choice of a 7-10 lbs. fully cooked turkey:
- Diestel Non-GMO Oven Roasted Turkey
- Diestel Organic Oven Roasted Turkey (+$15)
Large Traditional Turkey Dinner: $189.99 Serves 8 – 10
Yukon gold mashed potatoes (4 lbs.), savory bread stuffing (3 lbs.), turkey gravy (2 pints), cranberry sauce with clementine (2 pints), and your choice of a fully cooked turkey:
- Diestel Natural Oven Roasted Turkey, 10-13 lbs.
- Diestel Organic Oven Roasted Turkey, 12-14 lbs. (+$40)
Small Gluten-Free Turkey Dinner: $129.99 Serves 4 – 6
Yukon gold mashed potatoes (2 lbs.), wild rice stuffing (2 lbs.), gluten-free turkey gravy (1 pint), cranberry sauce with clementine (1 pint), and your choice of a 7-10 lbs. fully cooked turkey:
- Diestel Non-GMO Oven Roasted Turkey
- Diestel Organic Oven Roasted Turkey (+$15)
Traditional Turkey Dinner for One: $15.99 Serves 1
Turkey, Yukon gold mashed potatoes, savory bread stuffing, green beans, turkey gravy, and cranberry sauce
Small Plant-Based Dinner: $79.99 Serves 4 – 6
Celebration Field Roast (2 lbs.), vegan mashed potatoes (2 lbs.), green beans with sautéed mushrooms (2 lbs.), vegan mushroom gravy (1 pint), and cranberry sauce with clementine (1 pint).
Traditional Side Dish Package: $49.99 Serves 4 – 6
Yukon gold mashed potatoes (2 lbs.), savory bread stuffing (1.5 lbs.), turkey gravy (1 pint), and cranberry sauce with clementine (1 pint).
New Seasons Market will also have a wide selection of whole turkeys, including braised, pre-roasted, natural, non-GMO and organic, heirloom, kosher and regenerative offerings. As for featured a la carte side dishes, New Seasons will OFFER Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, savory bread stuffing, roasted sweet potatoes with pecans, wild rice stuffing, green bean & mushroom sauté, kale salad with pomegranate & hazelnuts, roasted Brussels sprouts, butternut squash with sage, classic mac & cheese, vegan mashed potatoes, brioche dinner rolls, organic sourdough roles, organic artisan stuffing mix, gluten-free dinner rollss and gluten-free stuffing mix.
New Seasons Market will offer house-baked pumpkin, pecan and apple cranberry crunch pies, as well as a Blue Raeven apple cranberry crumb pie, Willamette Valley Pie chocolate cream pie, Petunia’s Pies & Pastries vegan and gluten-free pumpkin pie, Elegant Elephant gluten-free apple pie with crumb topping. Additional dessert offerings include a mini dessert tray, as well as Portland Style Cheesecake pumpkin caramel cake and pumpkin gingersnap cheesecake.
Wine steward Mark Esterman has selected an Overjoy Chemistry Pinot Noir, Brown Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Hugel Gentil Alsatian White and AIX Provence Rosé as favorite Thanksgiving wine selections.
The Honey Baked Company
The Honey Baked Ham Company has the following Thanksgiving offerings:
- Honey Baked Ham® & Turkey Feast includes either an eight- or nine-pound Bone-In Half Ham with a Turkey Breast and four Heat & Serve Sides like Maple Sweet Potato Souffle, Double Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese, Green Bean Casserole or Tuscan Broccoli – sure to please all ages!
- Turkey Dinner comes with a Turkey Breast and a choice of three Heat & Serve Sides.
- Quarter Ham Meal has a Quarter Bone-In Ham and three Heat & Serve Sides.
- Honey Baked™ Boneless Ham & Turkey Feast includes a Half Boneless Ham, Turkey Breast and four Heat & Serve Sides.
- Desserts options include: Red Velvet Cake, Southern Pecan Pie and Triple Chocolate Cake.
Whole Foods is offering holiday appetizers; holiday meals; a la carte entrees; holiday sides, soups & sauces; and more. They typically offer Classic Turkey Feasts; Surf and Turf Meals; Prime Rib Meals; Beef Wellington Meals; Braised Lamb Shank Meals; Atlantic Salmon en Croûte Meals; Vegan Meals and more. Check your local store for pricing and offerings.
Thanksgiving Meal Delivery Online Services
You can build your own, ready to cook Thanksgiving dinner with Omaha Steaks. They ship nationwide or you can pickup at location closest to you. They offer Turkeys, Hams, & Roasts.
Some of the packages they offer include:
- Custom Thanksgiving Feast for 4
- Build Your Own Thanksgiving for 6
- Build Your Own Thanksgiving for 8
- Thanksgiving Turkey Feast
- Homestyle Ham & Turkey Dinner
- Cozy Traditional Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Ham Feast
- Whole Basted Turkey
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Turkey Roulade
- Spiral Sliced Ham
Their Deluxe Thanksgiving Dinner ($299.95) includes the following:
- 12-14 lb. Willie Bird Pre-Brined, Seasoned Whole Organic Turkey
- Truffle Mashed Potatoes
- Corn Pudding
- Mushroom Risotto
- Jalapeno Cheese-Bread Stuffing
- Creamy Asparagus and Gruyere Custard
- Brussels Sprouts Pancetta Gratin
Simply cook the turkey as usual then pop the side dishes in the oven for a straightforward route to a fabulous feast.
Harry & David
Harry & David has a Thanksgiving Turkey Feast ($249.99) which can be shipped to you:
The menu includes:
- Ready-to-heat oven-roasted turkey (10 lb)
- Apple sausage stuffing (1 lb 14 oz)
- Black Truffle and Almond Green Beans (1 lb)
- Brown sugar sweet potatoes (1 lb 15 oz)
- Pumpkin cheesecake [New York-style pumpkin layered cheesecake] (2 lb)
- Classic turkey gravy (13.5 oz)
- Spiced cranberry chutney (1 lb)
Home Chef, the leading meal solutions company with both a retail and online presence, is debuting a slew of holiday eats for home cooks looking to spend less time in the kitchen and more time making memories.
From Thanksgiving through the year’s end, Home Chef serves up seasonal dishes everyone will enjoy in both meal kit and heat-and-eat formats – proving holiday eating can be tasty and easy.
During the week of Thanksgiving, order tasty fall recipes including:
- Main Course: Turkey Breast Roast ($49.50, serves 6)
- Sides ($15.98 each; serves 6): White Cheddar and Sage Biscuits, NEW Sweet Potato Casserole, NEW Grown Up Green Bean Casserole, Loaded Mashed Potatoes with Bacon, Cheddar, & Green Onion , and Brussel Sprouts with Caramelized Onion & Maple Glaze
- Desserts (serving sizes vary): NEW Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet ($7.98) and Apple Crisp Cake ($5.98)
Home Chef’s Thanksgiving meal kits will be available to order online at homechef.com starting October 14, and orders must be placed by noon CT on November 18.
Beloved season’s eatings from Home Chef are also available at Kroger Family stores nationwide to order ahead, pick up, heat and have on the table in no time.
Home Chef offers in-store holiday bundles that serve four to eight people – main courses, sides and desserts included.
These bountiful bundles make the menu for you, and they’re easy on the wallet too, with options for a variety of gathering sizes and budgets.
The delectable dishes in stores* from Thanksgiving to holiday season’s end include:
- Main Courses: Home Chef Boneless Turkey, Home Chef Boneless Ham, Butterball Bone-In Turkey, Butterball Smoked Bone-In Turkey, Home Chef Bone-In Ham, and Prime Rib
- Sides: Creamed Spinach & Cheese, Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing, Creamy Scalloped Potatoes, Broccoli Rice Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potato Souffle, Cornbread Dressing, Turkey Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Desserts: Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce and Pumpkin Pie
Orders for in-store Heat and Eat Home Chef holiday dishes and bundles can be placed online here, over the phone, or in person at select Kroger Family stores across the country, starting with Thanksgiving orders on November 2.
Thanksgiving orders must be placed by November 22, and final holiday orders must be placed by December 22.
DIY Thanksgiving in Portland 2022 Meal Ideas
Holiday entertaining tips
Here are some tips on holiday entertaining including charcuterie board tips, how to cook the perfect turkey like a Chef, and virtual holiday party ideas.
Thanksgiving food list
Here is a Thanksgiving Food List to help you prepare or get inspired for your Thanksgiving celebration. You’ll find ideas for Mains, Stuffing, Vegetables, Salads, Desserts and more.
Check out these Thanksgiving quotes and messages to demonstrate your gratitude for your loved ones this holiday season.