Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to eat, drink and be thankful. Looking for ways to celebrate Thanksgiving in Minneapolis 2022? This post covers Thanksgiving dinner in Minneapolis St Paul, restaurants open for Thanksgiving in Minneapolis St Paul as well as turkey to go and takeout options.
Thanksgiving in the US this year is Thursday, November 24.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Thanksgiving in Minneapolis 2022 & St Paul
Fhima’s Minneapolis is offering Thanksgiving in Minneapolis 2022 takeout for pickup on November 23 from 2 pm – 6 pm. Priced at $55 per person.
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Free-range Spiced Turkey with Mediterranean-style Stuffing
- Apple Cranberry Fall Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Haricot Verts and Roasted Garlic
- Potato Parmesan Au Gratin
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Maple Glaze
- Tarte Tatin & Chantilly Cream
- Heating Instructions included
The Dakota is a unique venue that offers live music and a chef driven menu. Join them on Thanksgiving for an evening of soulful comfort with Minnesota legend Jearlyn Steele. Add on a plated traditional Turkey dinner with all the trimmings; including…Roasted Free Range Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Cranberries, Green Beans, and Candied Yams. If turkey isn’t your thing, order from their full menu.
Yum Yum Catering
Yum Yum Catering is offering a hot and ready for takeout Thanksgiving meal on Thursday, November 24, 2022. Orders are for pickup only between 10am and 2pm at their sister restaurant; The Highland Cafe & Bakery $180 feeds 6-8 people. A la carte items available for additional fee.
- Oven roasted turkey
- Sage stuffing
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet potatoes
- Loaf of bread
- Pumpkin pie
The Lynhall Edina
The Lynhall Edina is taking preorders for pre-orders for Thanksgiving Turkey or Veggie bundles, sides, rolls, pastries, pies and more. Deadline to place your order is 11/20 at 5pm. Pick-up is available from their LynLake location on 11/22 from 4-7pm, or 11/23 from 9am-2pm.
Spoon and Stable
Spoon and Stable is offering Thanksgiving in Minneapolis 2022 takout dinner for pickup on November 23 from 11 am – 2 pm. Serves 6-8 ($325) or 12-16 guests ($595) and includes:
- Roasted and Confit Turkey
- Classic Gravy
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Parker House Rolls
- Brioche Stuffing
- Cranberry Sauce
- Roasted Delicata Squash with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Pumpkin Pie with Vanilla Whipped Cream (gluten-free option available)
Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis
Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis is offering the following for Thanksgiving:
Gather at Mara Restaurant and Bar for a Thanksgiving meal infused with Mediterranean flavours. Enjoy a three-course meal that includes a dessert buffet, plus a traditional leftover turkey sandwich to take away. Reservations for November 24 from 11 am – 8 pm. Priced at $145 per person.
Bring home the season with a Four Seasons traditional Thanksgiving dinner meal to-go. Enjoy quality classics from the comfort of your own home with the following:
- Butternut Squash Soup with Maple and Sage
- Baby Kale Salad with Charred Fennel and Dried Apricots
- Oven Roasted Turkey
- Traditional Gravy
- Cranberry Sauce
- Roasted Yams with Rosemary Honey and Pecans
- Sourdough Stuffing with Bacon and Roasted Apple
- Mashed Red Potatoes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Brown Butter and Marcona Almonds
- Dutch Apple Pie
- Pecan Pie
$340 for 4 people; $450 for 6 people and $560 for 8 people.
Bloomington ChopHouse is offering a Thanksgiving brunch buffet on November 24. Priced at $50 per person. $25 Children 6-12. Served from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm, Last Seating 3:30 pm.
Carved turkey and prime rib along with traditonal side and our chophouse raw bar.
Holman’s Table is offering a Thanksgiving prix-fixe menu on November 24. Priced at $49 per person and $18 for those 9 years and younger (tax & gratuity not included).
6Smith (Wayzata) is offering a Thanksgiving buffet on November 24. Priced at $60 per adults, children 5-12 $28 and kids 4 & under free. Reservations available 11am-5pm.
Featuring Thanksgiving classics and 6Smith favorites! Enjoy House Smoked Salmon, Peel n’ Eat Shrimp, Garden Fresh Salads, Prime Rib, Roasted Turkey, Candied Yams, Cornbread Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Homemade Pies & more.
Buca di Beppo
Buca di Beppo is open on Thanksgiving day, offering a traditional Thanksgiving menu complete with roasted turkey breast and all the classic side dishes you love. Plus, your favorite Italian specialties from our a la carte menu are available as well for a true Buca celebration. Reserve your table and dine in, or pre-order your Thanksgiving Feast To Go and enjoy at home for an easy and stress-free holiday.
Their Traditional Thanksgiving Feast menu is available for dine in or take out, as well as catering for larger groups, and includes the following:
- Sliced White Meat Turkey
- Homestyle Gravy
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffing
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Cranberry Sauce
- Fresh Bread & Butter
- Pumpkin Pie
They also offer a Thanksgiving Feast To Go available in two sizes, and perfect for leftovers, which everyone loves! SMALL feeds 3 people ($99) and LARGE feeds 6 people ($186). Make it an even bigger feast by adding your favorite classic Italian dishes including Baked Ziti, Chicken Carbonara and our World Famous Meatballs.
Pre-Orders Must Be Placed By 8am EST Tuesday November 22nd. COLD Pick up / Delivery: Monday 11/21 – Wednesday 11/23, 10am – 8pm. HOT Pick up / Delivery: Wednesday 11/23 – Thursday 11/24, 10am – 8pm.
The Capital Grille
At The Capital Grille, guests can enjoy a chef-prepared traditional Thanksgiving dinner with an upscale twist, including Slow-Roasted Turkey with Brioche Stuffing, French Green Beans with Marcona Almonds, Cranberry-Pear Chutney and Sam’s Mashed Potatoes, with the option to add Pecan-Crusted Sweet Potatoes with Hot Honey and Pumpkin Cheesecake at an additional charge.
In addition, those looking to enjoy dinner at home may order a bundle of the restaurant’s Thanksgiving sides.
To place a pre-order for pickup on November 23 or 24 or to make a reservation, visit here.
This Friendsgiving, “cheers” with a cold beer and adventurous menu against a backdrop of classic rock at Yard House. With over 100 craft and local beers on tap and menu options perfect for sharing—like the signature Poke Nachos, Jumbo Bavarian Pretzel and Onion Ring Tower—it will be an epic reunion.
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (availability & pricing may differ by location) is offering the following for Thanksgiving dine-in:
- Choice of one starter: Caesar salad, steak house salad, or lobster bisque
- Entree: Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey, Sausage & Herb Stuffing, Homemade Turkey Gravy and Cranberry Relish.
- Choice of one side: garlic mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, sweet potato casserole or green beans with garlic
- Dessert: pumpkin cheesecake & vanilla ice cream
They are also offering Thanksgiving to go. $175, serves 4. Available for pickup on November 23 from 12 pm – 4 pm.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (Lakeville) is offering Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Meals and Homestyle Holiday Pies available in a variety of flavors.
Their Heat n’ Serve options provide a complete homestyle Thanksgiving turkey meal for any size gathering, prepared in two hours or less. Starting at $14.99 per person, the Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Feast serves 8-10 and includes a full meal bundle of protein, sides, bread and dessert.
For others, the Thanksgiving Heat n’ Serve Family Dinner makes the perfect meal for gatherings of 4-6, including the same favorites of the Heat n’ Serve Feast like oven-roasted turkey breast with turkey gravy, sweet potato casserole, cornbread dressing, cranberry relish, choice of side and sweet yeast rolls.
Available for pick up Nov. 19-26, while supplies last. Guests that pre-order now and schedule pick up on Nov. 21 or 22 receive a free Bonus Card.
The Honey Baked Company
The Honey Baked Ham Company has the following Thanksgiving offerings:
- Honey Baked Ham® & Turkey Feast includes either an eight- or nine-pound Bone-In Half Ham with a Turkey Breast and four Heat & Serve Sides like Maple Sweet Potato Souffle, Double Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese, Green Bean Casserole or Tuscan Broccoli – sure to please all ages!
- Turkey Dinner comes with a Turkey Breast and a choice of three Heat & Serve Sides.
- Quarter Ham Meal has a Quarter Bone-In Ham and three Heat & Serve Sides.
- Honey Baked™ Boneless Ham & Turkey Feast includes a Half Boneless Ham, Turkey Breast and four Heat & Serve Sides.
- Desserts options include: Red Velvet Cake, Southern Pecan Pie and Triple Chocolate Cake.
Kona Grill is offering Thanksgiving dine-in, delivery and takeout options.
Whether you’re looking for a traditional feast or a twist on the classics, Kona has you covered, Traditional Roasted Turkey is paired with sauteed green beans, miso mashed potatoes, shoyu cream sauce, brioche stuffing (yum!) and ginger-yuzu infused cranberry sauce.
For a little something different, go for the Macadamia Nut Turkey, with macadamia-nut crusted turkey breast also served alongside Kona’s take on the traditional trimmings.
Toast to a celebration with family and friends with the Pumpkin Spiced Old Fashioned and of course, you can’t forget the crowd-favorite Pumpkin Pie.
Dine-in reservations are available from November 24-27, and pre-order is available for take-out or delivery online at KonaGrill.com. And as a reminder, through November 30, Kona is serving up the favorite flavor of the season with all things pumpkin. Build an entirely pumpkin-themed meal with a beverage, entrée and dessert, or mix and match with one of Kona’s other classic grill or sushi items.
Jensen’s Food & Cocktails
Jensen’s Food & Cocktails (Eagan) is offering a Thanksgiving menu.
Choice of Butternut Squash Soup or Fall Harvest Salad (first course); then mains include choice of Roasted Turkey Breast & Stuffing, Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or Sauteed Walleye; finish with assorted desserts including pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate cake and more.
Monello Cucina is offering a Thanksgiving prix-fixe menu on November 24 from 11 am – 7 pm. Adults $72, Kids $30.
Whole Foods is offering holiday appetizers; holiday meals; a la carte entrees; holiday sides, soups & sauces; and more. They typically offer Classic Turkey Feasts; Surf and Turf Meals; Prime Rib Meals; Beef Wellington Meals; Braised Lamb Shank Meals; Atlantic Salmon en Croûte Meals; Vegan Meals and more. Check your local store for pricing and offerings.
Thanksgiving Meal Delivery Online Services
You can build your own, ready to cook Thanksgiving dinner with Omaha Steaks. They ship nationwide or you can pickup at location closest to you. They offer Turkeys, Hams, & Roasts.
Some of the packages they offer include:
- Custom Thanksgiving Feast for 4
- Build Your Own Thanksgiving for 6
- Build Your Own Thanksgiving for 8
- Thanksgiving Turkey Feast
- Homestyle Ham & Turkey Dinner
- Cozy Traditional Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Ham Feast
- Whole Basted Turkey
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Turkey Roulade
- Spiral Sliced Ham
Their Deluxe Thanksgiving Dinner ($299.95) includes the following:
- 12-14 lb. Willie Bird Pre-Brined, Seasoned Whole Organic Turkey
- Truffle Mashed Potatoes
- Corn Pudding
- Mushroom Risotto
- Jalapeno Cheese-Bread Stuffing
- Creamy Asparagus and Gruyere Custard
- Brussels Sprouts Pancetta Gratin
Simply cook the turkey as usual then pop the side dishes in the oven for a straightforward route to a fabulous feast.
Harry & David
Harry & David has a Thanksgiving Turkey Feast ($249.99) which can be shipped to you:
The menu includes:
- Ready-to-heat oven-roasted turkey (10 lb)
- Apple sausage stuffing (1 lb 14 oz)
- Black Truffle and Almond Green Beans (1 lb)
- Brown sugar sweet potatoes (1 lb 15 oz)
- Pumpkin cheesecake [New York-style pumpkin layered cheesecake] (2 lb)
- Classic turkey gravy (13.5 oz)
- Spiced cranberry chutney (1 lb)
Home Chef, the leading meal solutions company with both a retail and online presence, is debuting a slew of holiday eats for home cooks looking to spend less time in the kitchen and more time making memories.
From Thanksgiving through the year’s end, Home Chef serves up seasonal dishes everyone will enjoy in both meal kit and heat-and-eat formats – proving holiday eating can be tasty and easy.
During the week of Thanksgiving, order tasty fall recipes including:
- Main Course: Turkey Breast Roast ($49.50, serves 6)
- Sides ($15.98 each; serves 6): White Cheddar and Sage Biscuits, NEW Sweet Potato Casserole, NEW Grown Up Green Bean Casserole, Loaded Mashed Potatoes with Bacon, Cheddar, & Green Onion , and Brussel Sprouts with Caramelized Onion & Maple Glaze
- Desserts (serving sizes vary): NEW Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet ($7.98) and Apple Crisp Cake ($5.98)
Home Chef’s Thanksgiving meal kits will be available to order online at homechef.com starting October 14, and orders must be placed by noon CT on November 18.
Beloved season’s eatings from Home Chef are also available at Kroger Family stores nationwide to order ahead, pick up, heat and have on the table in no time.
Home Chef offers in-store holiday bundles that serve four to eight people – main courses, sides and desserts included.
These bountiful bundles make the menu for you, and they’re easy on the wallet too, with options for a variety of gathering sizes and budgets.
The delectable dishes in stores* from Thanksgiving to holiday season’s end include:
- Main Courses: Home Chef Boneless Turkey, Home Chef Boneless Ham, Butterball Bone-In Turkey, Butterball Smoked Bone-In Turkey, Home Chef Bone-In Ham, and Prime Rib
- Sides: Creamed Spinach & Cheese, Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing, Creamy Scalloped Potatoes, Broccoli Rice Casserole, Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potato Souffle, Cornbread Dressing, Turkey Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, and King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Desserts: Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce and Pumpkin Pie
Orders for in-store Heat and Eat Home Chef holiday dishes and bundles can be placed online here, over the phone, or in person at select Kroger Family stores across the country, starting with Thanksgiving orders on November 2.
Thanksgiving orders must be placed by November 22, and final holiday orders must be placed by December 22.
DIY Thanksgiving in Minneapolis 2022 Meal Ideas & St Paul
Holiday entertaining tips
Here are some tips on holiday entertaining including charcuterie board tips, how to cook the perfect turkey like a Chef, and virtual holiday party ideas.
Thanksgiving food list
Here is a Thanksgiving Food List to help you prepare or get inspired for your Thanksgiving celebration. You’ll find ideas for Mains, Stuffing, Vegetables, Salads, Desserts and more.
Check out these Thanksgiving quotes and messages to demonstrate your gratitude for your loved ones this holiday season.