Hao’s Lamb is a restaurant in Richmond that focuses on lamb dishes prepared in Northern Chinese-style.
Their signature dishes are:
- Sauteed Spicy Mutton
- Live Tenglia Cooked In Front of You
- Roasted Lamb Leg
- Compressed Mutton
They also recommend the following dishes:
- Mutton Hot Pot
- Grilled lamb chops
- Spicy and Sour Fish Stomach
- Pan-Fried Ovine Tripe with Parsley
- Fried Grouper with Garlic
- Stewed Mutton with morchella
- Baby Cabbage with Garlic and Vermicelli
- Dumplings Stuffed with Mutton & Fish
We ordered their Grilled Lamb Chops; Mutton Soup; Roasted Lamb Shank; Sesame Cake; and Fungus Cucumber Salad.
Everything was quite good. The lamb chops were flavourful but not gamey. The mutton soup was nourishing. Sides went well with the lamb dishes. The interior is elevated and looks to cater to mostly group dining due to the number of large round tables.
Hao’s Lamb Restaurant
4260 No. 3 Rd, Richmond, BC