Easter Holiday 2021 takes place Sunday, April 4. Here’s a look at Easter Portland 2021 restaurant offerings from brunch, lunch, and dinner.
This list is updated as information becomes available. Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok) for any suggestions.
Easter Portland 2021 Restaurant Offerings
Easter Brunch for 4 ($45):
- A whole Leek & ham quiche or Herb & caramelized onion quiche (v)
- Sautéed herbed potatoes
- Mixed greens with house dressing
Easter Dinner for 2 ($90), 4 ($180) or 6 ($270):
- Deviled eggs, arugula, house dressing, pickled onions
- Herb and garlic marinated pork cutlets
- Bacon wrapped asparagus bundles
- Roast baby carrots
- Gratin Dauphinoise
- Lemon posset with raspberries & lemon shortbread
Jam on Hawthorne
Jam on Hawthorne has a number of entrees, sides, snacks and sweets are available for pick up on April 3 from 3 PM – 6 PM.
Some of the items offered are:
- Mimosa Kit
- DIY Bloody Marys
- Honey Glazed Sliced Ham
- Pineapple glazed Tofu
- Vegetable Frittata / Bacon Frittata
- Mini Biscuits
- Rose Scones
- Shrimp Cakes
- Devilled Eggs
- Maddie Cake, Cake
- French Toast Bread Pudding
- Vegan Coconut Bread Pudding
Brix Tavern is offering Easter Brunch from 9:30 AM – 3 PM, 1.5 hours per reservation. Credit card required to reserve reservatio. Max 6 per table. $29.95 Adults, $12.95 Kids 12 and under, FREE Kids 4 and under.
Bamboo Sushi Central Kitchen
- 8pc Chef’s Selection Nigiri with Yakumi
- Sunset Roll – House Crab, Avocado & Cucumber, topped with Spicy Tuna, Spicy Aioli & Tempura Flakes
- Salmon Hosomaki Roll
- Cucumber Hosomaki Roll
- Avocado “Toast” with Shaved Radish
- Spring Greens Salad with Shaved Fennel, Baby Carrot, Radish, Fresh Herbs, Toasted Cashews, Yuzu Vinaigrette
- Two Miso Soup with Wakame, Green Onion, Tofu
- Green Tea & Shortbread Cookies from Oyatsupan Bakery
- Brunch Box: Mini ham, chevre, and asparagus quiche with green salad. Zucchini bread (2 slices) Smoked pork belly (2 slices) House-made sourdough English muffins and rhubarb jam (2 muffins) Assorted Smith Teas (4)
- Pinky Promise Kit: Peach liqueur, Cappalletti, and lemon ready to mix with a half bottle of prosecco. Makes 2 very generous cocktails. Per OLCC regulation, 1 substantial food item must be purchased for every 2 drinks.
- Smoked Beef Brisket
- Smoked and Braised Lamb
- Roasted Asparagus Kit
- Creamy Polenta
- Spring Pea Salad
- Maple Chipotle Glazed Carrots
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
- House Rolls
- Antipasti platter of 3 cheeses, Rob Roy’s ham, salumi, roasted olives, pickles, marcona almonds
- Insalata Nostrana—radicchio, parmigiano, rosemary-sage croutons, cæsar-style dressing (contains raw egg, anchovy)
- 2lbs roasted and braised spring lamb, garlic, rosemary, white wine, anchovy
- Risotto alle ortiche- wild nettle and fava green risotto
- Roasted asparagus
- Sunchoke, celeriac, and potato purée
- Salsa verde, to top the lamb
- A special Easter dessert
- A bottle of bright and elegant Italian red wine
Dishes are fully cooked and handed off cold with preparation instructions to warm-up and prepare at a time and day you please. Dietary requests are declined.
Olympia Provisions Southeast
- Easter Brunch Box with Sebastiano’s ($50, serves 2): From OP | Salami Etna, marinated ricotta salata, sicilian olives, citrus caper red onion salad, ricotta frittata, salt cod sciachiatta (salt cod in savory pastry crust) | From Sebastiano’s | Blood orange brioche, pistachio tart, pasticcini di mandorle.
- Sweetheart Ham en Croute ($55): Hams are roughly 2 pounds and serve 2-4 people.
- Traditional Sweetheart Ham ($40): Weight varies, approximately 2 pounds per ham
- Olympia Provisions Charcuterie & Cheese Platter ($85): Serving 6-10 people, this is the perfect family size platter to start your special meal with. Includes four OP meats, two cheeses, almonds, olives, housemade pickles, grain mustard, and baguette. (sample photo only, not indicative of portioning)
- Dungeness Crab Deviled Eggs
- Brown Sugar and Rum Glazed Ham with cheesy potato gratin, spring peas with bacon, pickled fennel and spring onion
- Lemon Meringue Opera Cake
The menu includes:
- Brown Sugar and Spice Glazed Ham with Smoked Gravy
- Traditional Scalloped Potatoes
- Curry Glazed Carrots with Dried Apricots and Almonds
- Wild Mushroom and Asparagus Tart
- Chilled Spring Pea Soup with Crab, Bacon, and Herb Croutons
- Brown Butter Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Minimum order size of 2, even party sizes only. This meal requires an oven and stovetop to reheat at home. They are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions.
For nationwide shipping, meals are shipped on Wed, 3/31 and will be sent via UPS 2-Day service. Your order should arrive within 1-3 days. Priced at $85 per person, $19.95 2-day Shipping Fee.
About Easter Holiday: Dates, Food Traditions, Easter Egg Origins
Have you wondered how Easter actually became a holiday, or where its trademark bunnies and eggs came from?
Check out my Easter Holiday post which looks at the origins of Easter, some of the traditions and a few fun facts on Easter Eggs and the Easter Bunny.
Easter Quotes, Wishes and Captions
Whether your Easter is all about fun, or a bit of fun mixed with the holiday’s religious significance, here is a roundup of some Easter quotes, wishes and captions for that holiday Instagram post or greeting card.
Some of the quotes I have in the post include:
Filling my basket with love and joy… and also chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
Biting the head off my chocolate bunny, but I won’t bite you!
There’s nothing better than a friend… except a friend with chocolate.
Free Easter Greeting Cards
I have been using Canva for years and if you’re new to Canva, please feel free to use my Canva referral link to sign up for free.
It’s a great graphic design platform used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.
Even though there is a premium version, you can do A LOT on the free version.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: