The iconic Hong Kong brand, Vitasoy, has often been referred to as “childhood in a box.” In their new collaboration with Chatime BC, you might just be sipping back into your childhood memories with some limited edition bubble teas.
Each week from June 28 – July 18, Chatime BC will be offering a different limited edition drink featuring a VitaSoy/Vita beverage.
- June 29 – July 4: Purple Dream (Vitasoy Soya, fresh purple yam, taro, pearls)
- July 5 – 11: Secret Blossom (Vita Chrysanthemum Tea, rose, snow fungus)
- July 12 – 18: Golden Aura (Vita Lemon Tea, pineapple bits, raspberry, ai-yu jelly)
Each drink is priced at 6.95 and available as large size only. There are no customization allowed for ice, sugar and toppings.
The Purple Dream was a standout as I love Vitasoy Soya and I enjoyed the small, chunks of purple yam and taro incorporated. It was a nice, filling dessert drink!
These drinks are available at the following locations:
- 1545 W. Broadway, Vancouver
- 1274 Robson St, Vancouver
- 6075 W. Boulevard, Vancouver
- 2740 E. Hastings St, Vancouver
- 6361 Cambie St, Vancouver
- 9100 Blundell Rd, Richmond
- 8351 Alexandra Rd, Richmond
- 5216 Kingsway, Burnaby
- 2250 Metropolis at Metrotown, Burnaby
- 10255 King George Blvd., Surrey
- 130-2950 King George Blvd., Surrey
- 2755 Lougheed Hwy., Pt. Coquitlam
- 51 Sixth Street, New Westminster
- 2980 Island Highway North, Nanaimo
- 1306 Douglas St., Victoria
Disclosure: Chatime BC and Chinesebites.com gave me these Chatime x Vitasoy beverages to try.