New this year to the food and beverage lineup are Paseo Caribbean flavors at Edgar’s Cantina; Li’l Woody’s flame-grilled burgers; and Fat’s
There is also a new signature cocktail, the Magenta Mojo, inspired by the Mariners new partnership with T-Mobile.
Paseo (Edgar’s Cantina & Edgar’s Home Run Porch)
- Caribbean Roast Sandwich: Slow roasted pork shoulder in Paseo signature marinade served with garlic aioli, caramelized onion, cilantro, pickled jalapeño and romaine lettuce on a toasted baguette
- Smokin’ Thighs Sandwich: Roasted skin-on chicken thighs with garlic aioli, caramelized onion, cilantro, pickled jalapeño and romaine lettuce on a toasted baguette
- Tofu Delight Sandwich: Sautéed organic tofu with garlic aioli, caramelized onion, cilantro, pickled jalapeño and romaine lettuce on a toasted baguette
- West Caribbean Bowl:Succulent, slow-roasted pork or chicken thighs atop jasmine rice with black beans, warm salsa, cheddar cheese, sour cream, pickled jalapeño and cilantro with tortilla chips
- Roasted corn on the cob slathered in aioli, topped with parmesan cheese, cilantro and Paseo spices
- Sides include black beans and rice; Caribbean fries with aioli, cilantro and Paseo spices; and nachos topped with cheddar cheese sauce, sour cream, caramelized onions, cilantro and pineapple chunks.
Li’l Woody’s Burgers & Shakes (The ‘Pen)
With fresh, quality ingredients (including Painted Hills grass fed beef) in “creative and savory combinations,” Li’l Woody’s consistently rates as one of the best burgers in Seattle.
- The Big Woody: 1/4 lb. flame-broiled Painted Hills beef patty, bacon, Tillamook cheddar cheese, chopped onion, diced pickle, tomato, lettuce, ketchup & mayo
- Li’l Woody: 1/4 lb. patty with Tillamook cheddar, chopped onion, diced pickle, ketchup & mayo
- Impossible™ Veggie Burger: Impossible veggie patty, chopped onion, diced pickle, tomato, lettuce, ketchup & mayo
- Chicken Tenders with hand-cut French fries
- ’95 Slide: Sometimes called “Crack,” a savory/sweet combo of hand-cut fries with a side of Full Tilt ice cream shake for dipping
Fat’s Chicken (The ‘Pen)
The Central District’s Fat’s Chicken & Waffles brings a taste of Southern cuisine to the ballpark.
- Five Spice Fried Chicken Thigh Sandwich with garlic aioli, tomato, pickle, mixed greens and house-made pimento cheese on a toasted bun
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Strips with fries
- Fat’s Wings: Lemon Pepper, Buffalo style or Naked
- Poutine:French fries topped with house-made Andouille sausage gravy and pimento cheese
- Sides include creamy mac & cheese, and rice topped with Andouille sausage gravy.
Shug’s Soda Fountain & Ice Cream (Section 152, Main Level and The ‘Pen)
Shug’s brings a bit of nostalgia for the old-fashioned soda parlor to T-Mobile Park with two of their colorful portable carts hand scooping Lopez Island Creamery small-batch super premium ice cream
For a special treat, try a prosecco float:a 4oz scoop of Lopez Island Creamery ice cream topped with San Martino Doc Extra Dry.
Hit It Here Café
- Ballard Pizza: Personal sized pizzas including Arugula & Guanciale; Staple & Fancy (with pecorino, mozzarella, Zoe’s pepperoni, jalapeños and pineapple); Zoe’s Pepperoni; Cheese (with mozzarella and pecorino).
- KuKu Fries: French fries topped with
togarashieJapanese seasoning, red tobiko (flying fish roe), chili sauce, horseradish crema andchives.
- Crowd Cow Hempler’s Bacon Burger: 8oz Crowd Cow beef patty with sweet and spicy Hempler’s bacon, Tillamook cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion
- Crowd Cow Spicy Burger: 8oz Crowd Cow beef patty with habanero cheese, Mama Lil’s peppers, lettuce, tomato, onion
- Beyond™ Burger: Beyond Meat plant-based patty with lettuce, tomato, onion and Just Mayo (vegan).
Sultan of Sandwich (Section 105)
Grand Salami Sandwich: Tribute to beloved Hall of Fame broadcaster Dave Niehaus. ½ lb. of local salami, smoked provolone cheese and grainy mustard on a marbled rye baguette.
Gluten-friendly, vegetarian and vegan menu items. New offerings include:
- Beyond Meat™ gluten-free, vegan Italian sausage (both sweet and spicy)
- Avocado toast with fresh scooped avocado on Franz Bakery organic high-protein, gluten-free bread and choice of up to two toppings
- Build Your Own Salad with fresh, local, organic ingredients
- Fresh organic fruit
Frozen Rope (Section 132)
Metropolitan Market “Cookie” – The classic recipe has been perfected with two kinds of Belgian chocolate, toasted walnuts and a sprinkle of fleur de sel.