Here’s a look at Valentine’s Day Dallas 2022 featuring special offerings by restaurants.
Valentine’s Day 2022 is Monday, February 14, 2022.
If you are a business that wants to be featured, please email me a ready to copy and paste excerpt of your offerings.
Valentine’s Day Dallas 2022: Restaurant Special Menus
Asador, the romantic farm-to-fire restaurant located inside the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Dallas, is offering a Valentine’s prix-fixe menu for sweethearts looking to dine-in and celebrate Valentine’s Day from 5 pm – 10 pm.
Executive Chef Joe Graffeo has developed an intricate five course menu for $85 and includes a champagne toast and chocolate covered strawberries to continue the evening at home. Reservations can be made here, and complimentary self-parking is available.
The five-course menu is $85 (plus tax and gratuity) and includes a champagne toast and chocolate covered strawberries to-go. The menu features the below courses:
TEASE – Family Style
- Farmer’s Charcuterie Board with wholegrain mustard, torta
- Local Cheese Board with pepper jam
- Smoked Pineapple & Nuskee Bacon Guacamole with la nortena tortillas
INTRIGUE – Choose One
- Seared Diver Scallops beet & goat cheese grits, micro arugula
- Smoked Caprese with mozzco smoked mozzarella, charred heirloom tomato, pecan pesto, jalapeño, balsamic caviar, torta
- Foie Gras Brulee withpeach chutney, brioche, pomegranate, fennel, micro herbs
INDULGE – Choose One
- Japanese Wagyu A5 Striploin with carrot puree, beet chips, sweety drop peppers, Brussels leaves
- Chipotle Rubbed Colorado Rack of Lamb deconstructed ratatouille: sunburst squash, baby zucchini, baby eggplant, piquillo pepper, red pearl onion, tomato coulis
- Lee-Lynn Farms ½ Chicken porcini braised leg, stuffed breast, chicken wing lollipop, nuskee bacon braised red cabbage, sweet potato, morel mushrooms
- Octopus & King Crab & Jumbo Tiger Prawn shaved fingerling potato, phyllo wrapped broccolini, vichyssoise, chili oil
TEMPTATION – Choose One
- Raspberry Baked Alaska with raspberry coulis, flourless chocolate cake, lemon vodka flambe
- Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake with cheesecake mousse, strawberry mousse, whip cream, graham cracker crumble, torta, sugar strawberry
SATISFY – Enjoy at Home
- Chocolate covered strawberries
Simply Fondue – Dallas
This Valentines Weekend treat your special someone to a romantic fondue dinner at Simply Fondue.
Their chef driven menu features a four course fondue dinner specifically created for a romantic evening.
Their High backed booths and dimly lit candles create the perfect atmosphere for your special date night.
Your Valentines dinner will also come with a red rose for your date, an elegant champagne toast and a Gift Certificate to come back and see them again.
Celebrate Valentine’s weekend with your significant other at Carte Blanche. Every detail is thought out to give our guests an exceptional experience. Complimentary sparkling rosé upon arrival and fresh roses on the table.
Wine pairings and tea pairings available for purchase. Priced at $225 per person. Reservations for February 11 and 12 from 5 pm – 9 pm.
Chef Nate and Chef Jorge are preparing an amazing 4 course prix-fixe menu for Valentine’s Day at Rapscallion. $125 per person + optional $50 wine pairing. Regular Dinner Menu is not available for Valentine’s Day.
Chef Nate and Chef Jorge are preparing an amazing 4 Course Pre Fixe Menu for Valentine’s Day at Boulevardier. $125 per person + optional $50 Wine Pairing.
Commons Club at Virgin Hotels Dallas
Commons Club at Virgin Hotels Dallas is offering a 4-course dinner priced at $80 per person on February 14. Regular a la carte menu will also be available this evening with a food and beverage minimum of $50 per person
Mignon – Prime Steaks, Seafood and Cocktails
Mignon – Prime Steaks, Seafood and Cocktails in Plano is offering a three course prix-fixe menu priced at $94.95 per person plus beverage, tax and gratuity. This is the only menu offered on February 14.
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
Come celebrate Valentine’s Day with a 3-course prix fixe menu including your choice of soup or salad (Lobster Bisque, French Onion Soup, Turtle Gumbo, Signature Wedge Salad, Caesar Salad, or Field Green, Pear and Candied Pecan Salad), entrée (8 oz. Filet Perry, 14oz. Upper Choice New York Strip, 14oz. Prime New York Strip, Perry’s Famous Pork Chop, Chargrilled Salmon, Cedar Plank-Fired Redfish, Pecan-Smoked Caramelized Prime Rib, Chicken Oscar, and Spaghetti Squash Primavera) and dessert.
- DINE-IN: 4 PM – 5:30 PM $65 per person (+ tax and gratuity)
- DINE-IN: 5:45 PM – CLOSE $80 per person (+ tax and gratuity)
Perry’s Valentine Candlelight Dinner for 2 Includes two individual salads, 12 oz. Candlelight Filet Mignon Roast (prepared medium) for Two with two steamed 4 oz. lobster tails, sauces, two small sides, and a half-dozen chocolate-dipped strawberry kisses; $175/couple (+tax & gratuity) or TO-GO $125/couple (+tax & handling fee).
Reserve by location:
- Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille – Grapevine
- Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille – Park District
- Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille – Frisco
WITS Steakhouse is offering a prix-fixe menu from February 11 – 14 priced at $100 per person.
Elm and Good
Elm and Good is offering a 4 course dinner by Chef Dodds. Reservations for February 14 and priced at $95 per person.
appetizers – choose one
dungeness crab cake
béarnaise + watercress maria’s
mushroom tamale oaxaca
mole verde + radishes
chicken liver mousse
brioche + preserved cherries
soup/salad – choose one
dinosaur kale caesar parmesan reggiano, buttery croutons
beet chili cashew crema + quinoa crackers
braised veal ragu herb pappardelle, parsley root puree + pecorino romano
bone-in berkshire pork chop sweet potato puree + apple-bacon chutney
wild red snapper caulilini fritto misto + calabrian chili aioli
roasted butternut squash seedy sprinkle + pistachio cream
desserts – choose one
nutella cake nutella ganache + toasted hazelnuts
chocolate-covered strawberry vacherin crème fraiche chantilly
The Social House – Fort Worth
Enjoy a 3-course dinner complete with appetizer, entrée and dessert! Priced at $45 per person. Reserve for February 14.
Chef Nate and Chef Jorge are preparing an amazing 4 Course prix-fixe menu for Valentine’s Day at Boulevardier. $125 per person + optional $50 Wine Pairing. Regular Dinner Menu is not available for Valentine’s Day.
Mot Hai Ba – Lakewood
Valentine’s Day with Mot Hai Ba – to celebrate this evening of LOVE we will serve from a specially curated menu, including 5 courses, and champagne with dessert. They will serve only from the special menu on this particular evening. This beautiful meal has a set price of $125 per person (tax and gratuity not included). Full bar and wine-list will be available for your beverage selections as well. Seating for this intimate dinner will be limited to allow special time and attention for our guests.
Kirby’s Prime Steakhouse – Southlake
Kirby’s Prime Steakhouse – Southlake is offering a 4 course prix-fixe menu priced at $99 per guest on February 14.
Bacchus Kitchen + Bar
Bacchus Kitchen + Bar in Grapevine is offering a Love the Wine You’re With Four-Course Prix Fixe Dinner available February 11 – 14th for $120++ per person. Wine pairings are available for an additional cost. Sommelier’s selection: $45, Premium selection: $90.
In honor of Valentine’s Day the Windmills (The Colony) team has curated a special experience for guests complete with live music and a unique feature menu to celebrate the night.
For dinner service they will be exclusively offering a three-course feature menu for $65 a person highlighting their most popular dishes alongside a few extra special items they have created just for this evening.
They will also be hosting a live jazz band for the evening.
Magdalena’s will be offering a Chef-prepared Take-Home Kit for your Valentine’s Dinner. Pick up only between 11 am – 1 pm. Priced at $180 and serves 2.
- 1st Course: Champagne Steamed Mussels with Toasted Garlic Baguette
- 2nd Course: House-Made Pasta with Bourgogne Tomato Sauce & Shaved Truffles
- 3rd Course: Braised Osso Bucco with Shaved Fennel Arugula & Parmesan
- 4th Course: Grande Marnier Canelé with Passionfruit Puree and Pistachios
- Late Night Snacks: Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Mexican Popcorn
All kits include the menu for 2 people as described along with heating instructions.
Namo will be offering a 16-18 course Omakase which will include the absolute best Japan has to offer. The menu, based on the seasonality of ingredients, will submerge you into a true Edomae Omakase experience with little Namo touch. Seating will be limited. $285 per person plus tax and service. Sake, Champagne and Japanese whisky pairings available upon request. Reservations for February 14 from 4 pm – 8:30 pm.
Clay Pigeon will be offering a 4-course menu with optional wine pairings. Reservations for February 14 from 5 pm – 8:45 pm.
Tango Room will be offering a special multi-course dinner on Valentine’s Day at $175 per person. The menu is a prix-fixe with suggested wine pairings. Seatings are available at 5:15 pm, 7:15 pm, and 9:15 pm.
- Amuse: Foie gras mousse, grilled + pickled strawberry, Thai lime puff rice
- 1st: Beef Carpaccio with egg custard or Beet Salad with spiced hazelnut
- 2nd: Crispy Mushroom Risotto or Lamb Ravioli with truffle butter
- 3rd: Beef Bourgogne or Seared Scallops with purple cauliflower puree
- Dessert: Chocolate Cake with coffee chip ice cream or Pavlova
The French Room
The French Room will be offering a 3 course supper with cocktail pairing on each course at $145 per person. Reservations for February 14 from 6 pm – 9 pm.
Valentine’s Day Quotes and Captions
If you struggle to find the right words to say on Valentine’s Day, check out my list of 120+ Valentine’s Day Quotes.
You’ll find Valentine’s Day quotes for him, for friends, for singles, for boyfriend, for girlfriend and more.
Instagram Captions about Love, Marriage, Family, Friendship, Self-Love
Here is a list of the best Instagram captions about love to complement your picture with your spouse, partner, family member, friend, or anyone else you love.