Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to eat, drink and be thankful. Looking for ways to celebrate Thanksgiving in Atlantic City 2021? This post covers Thanksgiving dinner in Atlantic City , restaurants open for Thanksgiving in Atlantic City as well as turkey to go and takeout options.
Thanksgiving in America this year is Thursday, November 25, 2021.
This list is updated as information becomes available. Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media for any suggestions.
This list is not exhaustive. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Thanksgiving in Atlantic City 2021
DIY Thanksgiving in Atlantic City 2021 Meal Ideas
- One 18 lb. Roasted Turkey with Sausage & Sage Stuffing served with Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Brussels Sprouts with Caramelized Onions & Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Sauteed String Beans with Julienned Red Peppers & Toasted Hazelnuts
- Baby Carrots with Fresh Dill
- Sweet Potatoes topped with Marshmallows & Maple Syrup
- Mashed Potatoes with Giblet Gravy
Complete Your Holiday Feast with a Pie for an additional $24.99
- Choose From: Apple or Pumpkin
- (Choice of pie needs to be given at the time of the reserved order).
Resorts Casino Hotel
Breadsticks is offering a Thanksgiving menu priced at $30 per person.
- Butternut Squash Soup – Autumn spice, toasted croutons
- Fall Salad – Candied walnuts, golden beets, goat cheese, baby greens, maple mustard vinaigrette
- Traditional Roasted Turkey Breast
- Dark Meat Available Upon Request
- Sausage Stuffing, Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes, Roasted Fall Vegetables, Sage Gravy
- Assorted holiday pies – Pumpkin, Pecan, Apple
Capriccio will be open from 4 pm – 10 pm on Thanksgiving Day. They are offering a 3-course menu including traditional roast turkey at Capriccio, Atlantic City’s finest Italian restaurant. Priced at $55 per person.
- Butternut Squash Veloute – Carrot “ribbons”, maple pecan crumble, poached lobster
- Beet salad – Golden beets, fresh mozzarella, winter greens, prosciutto crostini, White balsamic vinaigrette
- Traditional Roasted Turkey
- Accompanied by Herb Stuffing, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli rabe, fennel sausage, gravy
- Pumpkin cannoli’s
- Apple streusel tart
- Pinecone and cinnamon gelato
Thanksgiving Meal Delivery Online Services
You can build your own, ready to cook Thanksgiving dinner with Omaha Steaks. They ship nationwide or you can pickup at location closest to you.
Ready to Cook Thanksgiving for 4 ($129); for 6 ($149.99 – $179.99) or for 8 ($199.99).
Thanksgiving Mains include Whole Basted Turkey; Spiral Sliced Ham; Boneless Heart of Prime Rib Roast; Pecanwood Smoked Flank Ham; Fully Cooked Breast.
Some sides and sweets that they offer are family-sized smashed red potatoes; green bean casserole; family-sized whipped sweet potatoes; brussels sprouts with bacon & shallots; pumpkin pie; pecan pie; caramel apple tartlets and more.
- Fresh Free-Range Turkeys
- Pre-Roasted Turkeys
- Smoked Turkeys
- Stuffed Turkeys
- Assorted Brie Appetizers
- Prepared Turkey Gravy
- Mushroom and Herb Stuffing
- Potato Gratin with Thyme and Fontina Cheese
- Sweet Yam Casserole
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Cranberry Chutney
- Southern Baked Pumpkie Pie
Some items like the turkeys are shipped overnight from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping. For Thanksgiving Delivery, order by November 20, 2020, 11:59pm PT, for delivery on November 25.
Harry & David
Harry & David has a Thanksgiving Turkey Feast ($229) which can be shipped to you:
The menu incluldes:
- Ready-to-heat oven-roasted turkey (10 lb)
- Apple sausage stuffing (1 lb 14 oz)
- Creamy Brussels sprouts with bacon (1 lb 12 oz)
- Brown sugar sweet potatoes (1 lb 15 oz)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake [New York-style pumpkin layered cheesecake], 2 lb
- Classic turkey gravy (13.5 oz)
- Spiced cranberry chutney (1 lb)
- Net Weight: 19 lb 6 oz
The turkey is fully cooked and brined, creating a light pink color similar to smoked meats. Arrives frozen and will need to thaw two to three days before reheating and serving.
Harry & David also has many other items for your Thanksgiving meal including:
- Spiral-Sliced Ham
- Brown Sugar Sweet Potatoes
- Gourmet Ham Dinner
- Parmesan Creamed Spinach
- Deep-Dish Pumpkin Pie
- Zucchini and Corn Casserole and much more!
HelloFresh, the world’s leading meal kit company, is bringing back its annual Thanksgiving Feast specialty box which features all of the ingredients and step-by-step directions to cook two chef-curated entrée options – Traditional Turkey or Beef Tenderloin – plus an assortment of sides, a decadent dessert, and an optional appetizer starting at $16.99 per serving.
Traditional Turkey ($169.89 + $8.99 shipping): Serves 8-10 and features Roast Turkey with a Garlic-Herb Butter Rub and Classic Gravy. Sides include Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Sour Cream, Ciabatta Stuffing with Chicken Sausage and Cranberries, Classic Gravy with Fresh Herbs, Roasted Delicata and Shallot with Walnuts, and Cranberry Sauce with Orange and Cinnamon. Dessert is an Apple Ginger Crisp with Cinnamon Pecan Crumble.
Beef Tenderloin ($134.95 + $8.99 shipping): Serves 4-6 and features a Peppercorn-Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Sherry Thyme Jus. Sides include Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Garlic and Sour Cream, Ciabatta Stuffing with Chicken Sausage and Cranberries, Beef Gravy, and Roasted Delicata and Shallot with Walnuts. Dessert is an Apple Ginger Crisp with Cinnamon Pecan Crumble.
The Thanksgiving Feast is available for preorder now through November 18 or while supplies last, with delivery beginning on November 16.
Meal-kit delivery service Blue Apron is offering a Full Thanksgiving Dinner Menu that serves 6-8 and is available for delivery the weeks of 11/8, 11/15, or 11/22. Order by 11/17 and schedule your delivery for 11/22 or 11/23.
The kit includes:
- Savory Butter Roasted Turkey Breast
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Fried Rosemary & Pumpkin Seeds
- Apple Crumb Pie with Warming Spices & Almonds
- Garlic & Herb Gravy
- Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes with Romano & Chives
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce with Ginger & Spicy Maple Syrup
They also have a Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu including:
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Risotto with Fried Sage & Walnuts
- Four Cheese & Truffle Honey Flatbread with Mushrooms & Kale
CookUnity, the very first direct Chef-to-Consumer meal subscription platform, is serving up Thanksgiving dishes by culinary icon Marc Forgione to celebrate the holiday.
The special menu includes both classic and creative seasonal plates including Slow Roasted Turkey with Cornbread Apple Stuffing & Sage Gravy, Truffle Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Shells, Garlicky Green Beans, and Maple Whipped Sweet Potatoes and Cranberry Relish.
Every CookUnity dish is handcrafted using the freshest ingredients and each chef’s expert techniques.
The Thanksgiving menu is available for delivery the week of Thanksgiving on a first come first served basis.
Meals start at $10.49/meal (certain specials may have an additional cost) and can be shipped right to your door. CookUnity currently services the Northeast, as far west as Illinois and south to Georgia, as well as the state of California and major markets within Nevada, Texas, and Louisiana.
Check out these Thanksgiving quotes and messages to demonstrate your gratitude for your loved ones this holiday season.