Here's to saying goodbye to 2020 and welcoming a brighter year. These are a few ways to celebrate New Year's Eve and New Year's Day in Ottawa.
This list is updated as information becomes available. Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok) for any suggestions.
North & Navy
Chances R Restaurant
6oz cut of certified Angus prime rib of beef. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables.
Roast turkey with honey glazed carrots, stuffing, cranberries, mashed potatoes and gravy.
Cod filet lightly floured in a blend of oregano, black pepper and parsley. Grilled in olive oil and finished with a squeeze of fresh lemon. Served on a bed of rice and with grilled vegetables.
- tartar/ red rice cracker/caviar
- white ham/tatin/endives
- tuna escabeche/ cilantro/ kohlrabi
- dumpling/ tomato/ peach gastrique
- quail/ foie Gras / rosehip
- cranberry cocktail sphere
- sourdough cone/ Brie/ smoked honey
- pumpkin / ground cherries/ cracker crust
- ginger bread torte/ sour dairy/ shaman liqueur
- Fresh Baguette
- Charcuterie To Share (Assorted meats, cheeses & other goodies
- Cyranos Signature Caesar Salad
- Prime Rib (served with mashed potatoes and steamed green beans)
- Blueberry CHeesecake
- Prime Rib for Two