If you’re looking to go splurge on a burger at McDonald’s, here is a list of McDonald’s Top 10 Most Expensive burgers in Canada.
The Top 10 is based on a price list of McDonald’s menu items that I compiled here. These burgers are not customized and are regular priced in Canadian Dollars. Seasonal items or limited time only items are excluded.
McDonald’s Top 10 Most Expensive Burgers
- Double Quarter Pounder BLT ($7.49)
- Double Big Mac ($7.19)
- Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese ($7.19)
- BLT with Crispy or Grilled Chicken ($7.19)
- Tomato & Mozzarella with Crispy or Grilled Chicken ($7.19)
- Mighty Angus Original ($6.99)
- Bacon and Cheddar Angus ($6.99)
- Double Quarter Pounder Without Cheese ($6.59)
- Double Filet-O-Fish ($6.59)
- Quarter Pounder BLT ($6.09)