From September 16 – 27, 2019 Monday – Friday until 5 pm local time only, you can enjoy lunch for only $1 at tons of great spots when you order with Ritual. Search “DOLLARLUNCH” in-app to see all participating locations and menu items.
How New Ritual Users Can Access Eats Week with $10 Credit
New Ritual users (those who signed up during this promotion period) will gain instant access to the campaign.
How Existing Ritual Users can Access Eats Week
Existing users must refer a new user to Ritual during September 9, 2019 12 am – September 27, 2019 12 am in order to unlock the $1 lunch offers. That new user must place his or her first order before the existing Ritual user can access Eats Week offers.
Ritual App Participating Cities
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver
USA: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Dallas, Detroit, Gainesville, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Miami, Milwaukee, New Orleans, New York City, Portland, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco, St. Louis, Washington
Ritual App Eats Week Terms and Conditions
- Limit of four (4) $1 offer redemptions per user.
- Offer can only be redeemed once per participating restaurant location during the campaign.
- Offer can only be redeemed once per day during the campaign.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, such as Earn+ Rewards, or with promotional or referral signup credits.
- Ritual cannot guarantee offer availability at any participating restaurant. Offers may only be available while quantities last at participating restaurants.
- Promotion is subject to change at any time without notice.
My Impression of the Ritual App
I have placed over 30 orders with the Ritual app in Vancouver so far and can attest that it is a legitimate app and service. There were a few times when the restaurant ran out of the item(s) I ordered but my order was quickly canceled and I was refunded almost instantly. Overall, I have had a good experience with Ritual on a regular basis and would recommend it.