From September 16 – 27, 2019 Monday – Friday until 5 pm local time only, you can enjoy lunch for only $1 at tons of great spots when you order with Ritual. Search “DOLLARLUNCH” in-app to see all participating locations and menu items.
How New Ritual Users Can Access Eats Week with $10 Credit
New Ritual users (those who signed up during this promotion period) will gain instant access to the campaign.
Feel free to use my referral link here to get $10 credit. You get $5 credit on sign up and another $5 credit after your first order: https://invite.ritual.co/ARETA44890
How Existing Ritual Users can Access Eats Week
Existing users must refer a new user to Ritual during September 9, 2019 12 am – September 27, 2019 12 am in order to unlock the $1 lunch offers. That new user must place his or her first order before the existing Ritual user can access Eats Week offers.
Ritual App Participating Cities
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver
USA: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Dallas, Detroit, Gainesville, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Miami, Milwaukee, New Orleans, New York City, Portland, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco, St. Louis, Washington
Ritual App Eats Week Terms and Conditions
- Limit of four (4) $1 offer redemptions per user.
- Offer can only be redeemed once per participating restaurant location during the campaign.
- Offer can only be redeemed once per day during the campaign.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, such as Earn+ Rewards, or with promotional or referral signup credits.
- Ritual cannot guarantee offer availability at any participating restaurant. Offers may only be available while quantities last at participating restaurants.
- Promotion is subject to change at any time without notice.
My Impression of the Ritual App
I have placed over 30 orders with the Ritual app in Vancouver so far and can attest that it is a legitimate app and service. There were a few times when the restaurant ran out of the item(s) I ordered but my order was quickly canceled and I was refunded almost instantly. Overall, I have had a good experience with Ritual on a regular basis and would recommend it.