The BC Produce Marketing Association Healthy Chef Competition makes its 20th annual return on March 20,
What To Expect
- Everyone gets a different meal: On your table will be a mystery envelope with your entrée and
dessertlocations. It is a friendly competition and you get to taste the dishes but you won’t know who the winners are until the end of the evening.
- Theme tables: Always great fun to tour each of the set-ups – maybe you’ll find some idea that you can use at home later on. Select your favourite table. The food bloggers will be judging and picking their
- Auctions: Bid on a great selection of items at the silent and live auctions. Proceeds will support programs at the Canadian Cancer Society, BC Heart
andStroke and the BCCA Scholarship Program.
- Entertainment: Enjoy DJ music, presentations
- Swag: Take home an amazing box of swag featuring fresh produce.
- Judging: BCCA chefs will carefully judge each entrée and dessert evaluating it for taste, texture,
colour, volumeof fresh produce used, and the protein offered.
- Trophies and prize monies: Awarded for Best Entree, Dessert, The Table Showcase and People’s Choice. Winners are announced at the end of the evening.
Tickets include the roaming appetizers, a winning meal, delicious dessert, festivities, a swag box and taxes/service charges.