Looking for sweet treats for Easter? Here is a roundup of places around Metro Vancouver that are offering Easter sweets to satisfy your sweet tooth.
1. Breka Bakery | www.breka.ca
With three locations in Vancouver (Fraser, Bute & Davie) which are open 24/7, you find Easter treats at your convenience.
2. Temper Pastry | ww.temperpastry.com
Located in West Vancouver’s Dundarave Village, Temper Pastry has hot-crossed buns and other pastries for pre-order.
3. East Village Bakery | www.eastvillagebakery.com
Located in Vancouver’s East Hastings-Sunrise neighbourhood, the East Village Bakery has some Easter treats like decorated cookies.
A post shared by Karin Piett (@eastvillagebakery) on
4. French Made Baking | www.frenchmadebaking.com
Looks like Mount Pleasant’s French Made Baking has some Easter bunnies and carrot cake this year.
5. Thomas Haas | www.thomashaas.com
With locations in Kitsilano and North Vancouver, Thomas Haas has a beautiful Easter collection of chocolate eggs, lollipops, mini bunnies and more.
6. Cupcakes | www.cupcakesonline.com
Cupcakes is offering some very festive and beautifully crafted Easter-themed cupcakes.