On March 15, Vancouver Gourmet Tours is presenting the inaugural Yaletown Cocktail Crawl – a self-guided cocktail and food pairing experience in one of the trendiest neighbourhoods in Downtown Vancouver. Attendees have 2.5 hours to complete the crawl, and will receive one cocktail and a small appetizer at each crawl stop. Participating in the crawl is Brix & Mortar. I had the opportunity to sample what they will be offering for the crawl at a media preview last week.
Big Flavours in Little China
Absolut Mandarin Vodka, Lychee Liquor, Fresh Lemon, Clove Spiced Pear, Plum Bitters. Sweet and fruity. Served over rocks.
Grants Sherry Casked Scotch, Yellow Chartreuse, Fino Sherry, Organic Cassis, Fresh Lemon. Tart, refreshing and exciting. Served up (Uses Local Ingredients).
Other perks of joining the Yaletown Cocktail Crawl include:
- Discount on food and drinks on the regular menus of the restaurants/bars at any of the stops.
- Free membership of Vancouver Gourmet Club and enjoy benefits and discounts for 12 months.
- Participate in “Cocktail of the Night” voting contest for a chance to win a ticket for the next crawl in Gastown.
- Enjoy discounts on food and drink at the participating cocktail crawl restaurants after the event (subject to availability)
- Further discount or gift on the next cocktail crawl
Tickets for the event are $35 (early bird) and $45 (regular). Find out more and purchase tickets: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/yaletown-cocktail-crawl-tickets-43292357607