Founded in 1999, Jenjudan 珍煮丹 originated from Taipei’s Shilin Night Market and is best known for their brown sugar pearl milk drinks – a blend of fresh milk, brown sugar syrup and tapioca pearls.
Jenjudan slow cooks the brown sugar at 120 to 160 Celsius until they are a fine grain size. Tapioca pearls are then stir-fried in brown sugar for an added charcoal flavour.
Top 12 Jenjudan 珍煮丹 Drinks
Want to know what drinks to order on your visit to Jenjudan? Here are the top 12 drinks that they have listed at their West End Robson Street location:
- Brown Sugar Boba Thai Milk Tea
- Brown Sugar Boba Milk
- Chocolate Boba with Latte
- Grandma’s Brown Sugar Plum Tea
- Red Bean Brown Sugar Milk
- Brown Sugar Winter Melon Lemon Tea
- Grass Jelly Brown Sugar Milk
- Green Tea with Passion Fruit & Boba & Coco Jelly
- Jasmine Green Tea with Cream
- Lemon Celadon Tea
- Honey Chrysanthenum Tea
- Uji Matcha with Red Bean