Suntea 新作的茶, a Chinese-based bubble tea brand, is opening two outposts in Metro Vancouver. Both will be in Burnaby and located at 6528 Hastings Street and 150-5172 Kingsway.
Suntea Burnaby Menu
On the menu at Suntea are:
- Fresh Fruit Teas 鲜果茶 like Freshy Grapes Tea, Fleshy Mango Tea, Fleshy Pineapple Tea and more
- Fresh Fruit Tea Slush 鲜果冰沙 like Boba Cheese Strawberry Slush, Coconut Milk & Strawberry Slush, Fleshy Pineapple Slush and more
- Frappes 雪顶家族 like Strawberry, Pink Peach, Mango and more
- Milk Teas 奶茶家族 like Brulee Boba Milk Tea, Purple Sticky Rice & Tofu Milk Tea and so more
- Fresh Milk Drinks like Brown Sugar Fresh Milk, Boba Mango Fresh Milk, Taro & Oat Milk and more
- Fresh Teas like Seasons Spring Oolong, Jasmine Green Tea and more
Topping choices include are plenty including
- Cheese Cream
- Frappe Cream
- Purple Sticky RIce
- Red Bean
- Ovaltine Crunch
They also offer a variety of baked goods namely dorayakis, a Japanese confection made of honey pancake sandwich with a filling. They offer a variety of fillings including red bean; Oreo cream cheese; purple yam and so forth.
They also plan to offer soft breads like Durian Soft Bread; Cheery Blossoms Soft Bread; Mango Soft Bread and so forth.
Suntea Kensington Square Soft Opening
The Kensington Square location at 6528 Hastings Street is planning a soft opening starting July 17 from 2 pm – 9 pm. They will be offering their Top 10 Drinks and select dorayaki and pork floss cake. Customers can enjoy 20% off everything from July 17 – July 24.
6528 Hastings Street, Burnaby, BC
150-5172 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC