Canada’s favourite cookie, OREO, is turning 110 in 2022, and is kicking off this big milestone through a campaign that encourages fans of all ages to “Never Stop Wishing.” The celebration includes the debut of a new limited-edition cookie: the OREO Chocolate Confetti Cake Cookie!
What’s a birthday without cake?
The new limited-edition OREO Chocolate Confetti Cake Cookie will be available at retailers across Canada starting this week, while supplies last. It’s the first-ever OREO cookie to feature rainbow sprinkles both in and on the cookie and the creme filling features two delicious layers – the signature creme fans know and love filled with sprinkles, plus a rich chocolate cake flavoured creme.
How Canadians can win
As an extension of that message, from February 21 to April 8 OREO will be hosting a national contest to grant one lucky winner’s wish. By visiting OREO110.ca or scanning the code on any specially marked package, consumers will have a chance to enter and win exciting prizes, including a lifetime supply of OREO cookies.
All About OREO
- OREO was first introduced to the world in 1912, in what is now New York’s premier food market, Chelsea Market
- March 6: the OREO brand’s official birthday and National OREO Day
- OREO and is enjoyed in more than 100 countries
- Over the years, OREO has introduced countless variations of the signature OREO cookie, including Thins, Double Stuf and Mega Stuf OREO Cookies, and more
- OREO will be launching even more surprising limited-time flavours in Canada this year, including the OREO Neapolitan Cookie