Atlantis Paradise Island, the Caribbean’s most iconic destination resort in the Bahamas, is thrilled to announce its inaugural Nassau Paradise Island Wine & Food Festival (NPIWFF), taking place Wednesday, March 15 – Sunday, March 19, 2023.
Tickets for the Nassau Paradise Island Wine & Food Festival are on sale now at npiwff.org.
The five-day festival showcases world-renowned top chefs, master sommeliers, mixologists, and notable TV personalities, including Tony Abou-Ganim, Alex Guarnaschelli, JJ Johnson, Aarón Sánchez, Alon Shaya, Michael White, and Andrew Zimmern, plus a performance by Grammy Award-winning and Golden Globe-nominated rapper Wyclef Jean at Jerk Jam on March 18.
Duff Goldman and DJ Kim Lee, from Netflix’s Bling Empire, host the festival’s closing night Sugar & Spice after party at The Cove pool.
The festival will highlight the Bahamas as a growing culinary and entertainment hub while generating awareness for Atlantis Blue Project Foundation, a nonprofit, 501(c)(3), founded in 2005 with the mission to protect and preserve marine wildlife and its endangered habitats throughout the Bahamas and Caribbean seas.
After Atlantis’ successful Taste of Paradise Food & Wine Festival, the newly named Nassau Paradise Island Wine & Food Festival will be expanded to include local and regional chefs and restaurants, music performances, exclusive dinners, beachside parties, culinary demos, and family-friendly activities hosted throughout the resort.
In addition to bringing internationally acclaimed chefs, sommeliers, and mixologists to the Bahamas for the highly anticipated five-day festival, Atlantis Paradise Island is the only destination in the Caribbean with three Michelin-rated chefs – boosting the Bahamas as the ultimate culinary destination in the region.
While participating in events with visiting celebrity chefs, guests can dine like a local and enjoy the island’s long-standing dining favorites, including Sip Sip, McKenzie’s Conch Shack, Bimini Road, Sun & Ice gelato and ice cream by Bahamian chef Wayne Moncur, locally produced beers, and Paradise Rum, Atlantis’ signature rum produced by John Watling’s Nassau distillery.
Guests will also experience the highly anticipated new restaurants and bars opening at the resort, including Paranza from Michelin-starred chef Michael White, Café Martinique helmed by globally acclaimed chef Adrian Delcourt and The Dilly Club, the new offshoot of locally loved Bon Vivants Bar & Café.
Festival attendees will spend five days in culinary bliss – set to the backdrop of Atlantis’ renowned paradise location, with five miles of white sand beaches, crystal blue waters, and #BahamasAtHeart hospitality.
Nassau Paradise Island Wine & Food Festival 2023 Highlights
- Taste of Paradise – The festival’s key tasting event with JJ Johnson, Alon Shaya, Andrew Zimmern and other celebrity chefs.
- Celebrity Chef Wine Lunches and Dinners – Alex Guarnaschelli, Aarón Sánchez, Michael White, and Andrew Zimmern will each host a memorable in-restaurant dining experience featuring their recipes paired with signature wines.
- Ice Cream Social – A family-friendly, sweets-filled afternoon with Duff Goldman and the resort’s resident pastry and dessert chefs.
- Jerk Jam – A signature event celebrating Jerk, the iconic Caribbean flavor, hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli and JJ Johnson with a special performance by Grammy® Award-winning and Golden Globe-nominated rapper Wyclef Jean.
- Sparkles At Sunset – An elegant Champagne tasting in the famous Bridge Suite of The Royal Tower.
- Sugar & Spice – A late-night event at The Cove Pool hosted by pastry chef Duff Goldman with over-the-top desserts and music from DJ Kim Lee (from Netflix’s Bling Empire).
- Tacos and Cocktails – A taco and tequila fiesta with Aarón Sánchez and festival mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim.