Hey everyone! This week, I’m headed for some sunshine and good times in Los Angeles for a summertime getaway in partnership with Expedia.ca. Have you heard of the Expedia Add-On Advantage program? You can get discounted hotel rates when you add on to your existing trip and it’s exclusively for Expedia travelers.
How Expedia Add-On Advantage Works
- Begin by shopping for your flight, car or package on Expedia.
- Hotel savings (of up to 50% on Expedia.ca) on select properties are instantly unlocked up until the start of your trip.
- The hotel stay needs to occur within the travel dates of the flight, car or package purchase.
- The hotel stay does not have to be in the same destination as the flight, car or package purchase – i.e. If a traveler books a return flight to London for three weeks, he or she can book a Paris hotel deal for that trip using the Expedia Add-On Advantage.
- When you’re ready to shop, look for hotels with the Add-On badge. The discount will already be reflected in the lower price. Simply book and save.
I booked this trip using the Expedia Add-on Advantage and am have scored some great savings on hotels. I’m taking a hiatus from posting on the blog while I am away BUT be sure to stay tuned to my Instagram and Insta-stories to find out about my LA and San Diego adventures.
For more information on the Expedia Add-On Advantage, visit https://clvr.li/2KJLPLu
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.