BC Seafood Festival in Comox Valley: June 8 -17, 2018
June 8 - June 17
The BC Seafood Festival returns to the Comox Valley, June 8 – 17, 2018! This year is the unveiling of the next generation of the festival by extending the Signature Weekend, June 15 – 17th, featuring new events and celebrations including celebrity chef demonstrations (over 40 local and international celebrity chefs), incredible seafood tastings, interactive & educational displays, and competitions including the famous Fanny Bay Oyster Shucking Competition and the OceanWise™ Chowder Challenge.
Guests and visitors may purchase a Signature Weekend Day pass to enjoy some of these weekend highlights:
- Learn to Cook BC Seafood at two different Celebrity Chef Demonstration stages
- 15+ Seafood Tasting Stations – Meet the Producers and Chefs
- 15+ BC Craft Beer, Wine and Spirit Tasting Stations
- Live Music Performances
- Largest Kids Interactive Zone featuring numerous Touch Tanks and Interactive Displays, and Seafood Cooking Classes, plus the first visit to the Festival by the Vancouver Aquarium AquaVan!
- Shucked! Friday, June 15th, 3pm – Friday only Shucked! Canada’s largest happy hour oyster bar.
- NEW: Kitchen Party, Saturday, June 16th,6pm – West-coast meets West-coast at this slurp-tastic kitchen party seafood boil featuring endless Macs Oysters clams prepared by Culinary Team BC, Shelter Point Distillery, tastings, with musical entertainment by the Whiskey Dicks, the Celtic gypsy party rockers.
- The Ultimate Seafood Lovers Brunch – Bounty! Sunday, June 17th – Savouring the bounty of BC Seafood for brunch enthusiasts – learn, taste and savour with Bounty!
For more information and tickets: Early-Bird BC Seafood Festival Signature Weekend pass tickets, as well as other festival satellite events, are available now at BCSeafoodFestival.com.