Chef Brian Brumec from LPM Miami shares this delicious, easy potato gratin recipe.
Potato Gratin Recipe Ingredients
- 500g yellow potato
- 500g heavy cream
- 7.5 g salt
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Preheat the oven at 200° F
- Peel the potato, and slice potato thinly on the mandolin
- Season the potatoes with salt and boil with the cream until cream is
- Transfer in a baking tray rubbed with the garlic.
- Bake slowly for 1h 30 min until the potatoes are fully cooked and reach a nice golden color.
- Let sit for 15 min. Enjoy!