Easter Holiday 2021 takes place Sunday, April 4. Here's a look at Easter New York NY 2021 restaurant offerings including brunch, lunch, and dinner.
This list is updated as information becomes available. Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok) for any suggestions.
Easter New York NY 2021 Restaurant Offerings
Jean-Georges Restaurant Group
Jean-Georges has an Easter Menu for Two ($298) for pickup at various Jean-George Restaurant Group locations on April 4.
The pickup locations are:
- Jean-Georges Restaurant (Manhattan), 12:30 PM - 8 PM
- JoJo (Upper East Side, Manhattan), 5 PM - 8:30 PM
- Perry St. (West Village, Manhattan), 12 PM - 8 PM
- The Mercer Kitchen (Soho, Manhattan), 12:30 PM - 8 PM
- The Fulton (Seaport District, Manhattan), 12:30 PM - 8 PM
- The Inn at Pound Ridge (Westchester NY), 12 PM - 8 PM
The packages are also available for delivery:
- Upper West Side and Midtown Delivery, 1PM - 7:30 PM
- Lower Manhattan Delivery, 1PM - 8 PM
- Seaport District Lower Manhattan Delivery, 1PM - 8 PM
- West Village Delivery, 12 PM - 8 PM
The menu includes:
- Deviled Eggs with Caviar
- Warm Asparagus, Morel Vinaigrette
- Lamb Rack Crusted with Herbs, Artichokes and Spring Onions
- Potato Purée with Lemon Confit and Chives
- Almond Layer Cake, Fresh Strawberries and Strawberry Sorbet
The menu includes:
- Lobster and Burrata with Asparagus and Kaluga Caviar
- Cavatelli with Shrimp, Fava Beans and Salmon Caviar
- Slow-Roasted Colorado Lamb Shoulder with “Scafata” and Roasted Potatoes-Colomba Bread Pudding with Ricotta Fior Di Latte and Vin Santo Sauce
Aquavit is offering a 3-course menu featuring assorted cold seafood preparations for the table followed by a choice of main course and dessert. Priced at $135 per person. Prepaid reservation for parties of 2 to 6.
Who's Bunny Brunch Kit ($135)
- Indestructible Eggs Benedict Kit
- Reverence Fennel Brioche French Toast Kit
- Oca Salad
- Hatch Chile Dried Fruit Scone
- Steel Cut Oatmeal- Greek style yogurt- Hogiashi honey
- Yev Kassem Soup Sampler
- Rabbit Pate
- Colomba Pasquale Kit
- Vin du Maison
Where's the Bunny Dinner Kits ($145)
- Choice of Entree: Confit of Rabbit Cassoulet OR Confit of Duck Cassoule
- Oca Salad
- Sunchoke Soup
- Potato Herb Gratin
- Pickled Relish Tray
- Duck Pate
- Brioche Loaf- Seasonal Butter
- Colomba Pasquale Dessert Kit
- Reverence Vin du Maison Aperitif
- Bread: Hot Cross Buns - Sultana & Orange
- Starter: Frisée Lardon Salad - Soft Boiled Eggs & Champagne Vinaigrette
- Entrée: Lamb Two Ways - Herb Crusted Rack & Slow Roasted Lamb Shoulder
- Sides: Navarin of Spring Vegetables - Potato, Fava Bean & Dry White Wine; Potato Gratin - Gruyére & Parmesan
- Dessert: Carrot Cake - Cream Cheese Frosting & Candied Walnuts
The menu includes:
- Brown Sugar and Spice Glazed Ham with Smoked Gravy
- Traditional Scalloped Potatoes
- Curry Glazed Carrots with Dried Apricots and Almonds
- Wild Mushroom and Asparagus Tart
- Chilled Spring Pea Soup with Crab, Bacon, and Herb Croutons
- Brown Butter Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Minimum order size of 2, even party sizes only. This meal requires an oven and stovetop to reheat at home. They are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions.
For nationwide shipping, meals are shipped on Wed, 3/31 and will be sent via UPS 2-Day service. Your order should arrive within 1-3 days. Priced at $85 per person, $19.95 2-day Shipping Fee.
Aquavit is offering a 3-course menu featuring assorted cold seafood preparations for the table followed by a choice of main course and dessert. Priced at $135 per person.
Daniel Boulud Kitchen
Daniel Boulud Kitchen is offering an Easter Sunday Prix-Fixe Menu featuring a three-course feast. There are choices for each course. Priced at $128 per person.
They have an Easter Ham Dinner Specials also available for dine-in and takeout/delivery.
Jack's Oyster House
About Easter Holiday: Dates, Food Traditions, Easter Egg Origins
Have you wondered how Easter actually became a holiday, or where its trademark bunnies and eggs came from?
Check out my Easter Holiday post which looks at the origins of Easter, some of the traditions and a few fun facts on Easter Eggs and the Easter Bunny.
Easter Quotes, Wishes and Captions
Whether your Easter is all about fun, or a bit of fun mixed with the holiday's religious significance, here is a roundup of some Easter quotes, wishes and captions for that holiday Instagram post or greeting card.
Some of the quotes I have in the post include:
Filling my basket with love and joy… and also chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
Biting the head off my chocolate bunny, but I won’t bite you!
There’s nothing better than a friend… except a friend with chocolate.
Free Easter Greeting Cards
I have been using Canva for years and if you're new to Canva, please feel free to use my Canva referral link to sign up for free.
It's a great graphic design platform used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.
Even though there is a premium version, you can do A LOT on the free version.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: