Here’s a roundup of Easter Cincinnati 2022 celebration ideas featuring special menus by local restaurants for Easter brunch, Easter lunch, Easter dinner plus desserts and treats.
Easter Friday is April 15, 2022 and Easter Sunday is April 17, 2022.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Easter Cincinnati 2022: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Restaurants
The Grille at Palm Court
The Grille at Palm Court is offering a traditional Easter Brunch Buffet on Sunday, April 17th.
- Assorted Local Cheeses and Charcuterie Display
- Seasonally inspired items such as Strawberry Pana Cotta, “ Bloody Mary” Oysters, Tuscan Kale Salad, Spring Panzanella
- Chef-manned Omelet Stations, Carving Stations serving Prime Rib, Rack of Lamb and Glazed Ham
- Seafood Display featuring crab legs, poached shrimp and more
- Abundant display of desserts and decadent cakes
Adult Brunch Buffet: $102 per person (includes tax and gratuity). Kids Brunch Buffet: (ages 4-12) $45.25 (includes tax and gratuity).
Nicola’s Ristorante is offering an Easter prix-fixe menu priced at $75 per person. Reservations for April 17 from 4 pm – 8 pm.
First Course Choice:
- Boucheron Goat Cheese, Pistachios / Spring Mix / Apple – Truffle Vinaigrette
- Seared Diver Scallops, Truffled Corn Puree / Beech Mushrooms / Sugar Peas / Yuzu Foam
- Tuscan Chicken Liver Pate, Tarragon – Apricot Gastrique / Ciabatta / Butter Baby Radish
Second Course Choice:
- Handcrafted Tagliatelle Alla Bolognese, Classic Veal and Beef Meat Sauce
- Handmade Crispy Potato Gnocchi, Four Cheese Fondue / Italian Truffle
- “Asparagi E Tartufo” Risotto, Spring Asparagus /Crispy Pancetta / Farm Egg Yolk
Third Course Choice:
- Rack Of Lamb, Carrot Puree, Smoked Mushrooms, Pistachio Crumble
- Wild Caught Snapper – Cioppino Broth Clams Shrimp
- Prime NY Strip Steak, Robuchon Potatoes Natural Jus
Come enjoy a sumptuous buffet brunch with the Easter Bunny at Subito in the Lytle Park Hotel. Reservations are available from 10 am – 1:45pm and they will have a selection of delicious salads, beautiful Italian pastries + tortas, mini lemon ricotta pancakes, banana bread french toast, a carving station, made to order cacio e pepe in a giant parmesan wheel, fruit and cheese display as well as chicken tenders, mac-n-cheese and all the bacon the little ones can eat!
Price point is $45 per adult and $20 for children (all beverages, tax + gratuity are additional). Reservations can be made through Open Table or by calling directly @ 513-579-3860.
Forno Osteria & Bar Montgomery
Forno Osteria & Bar Montgomery is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering an Easter brunch at $32 per person.
Forno Osteria & Bar, Hyde Park
Forno Osteria & Bar, Hyde Park is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering an Easter brunch buffet at $32 per adult and $12 per kid children 12 and under plus tax.
Louvino Cincinnati OTR
Louvino Cincinnati OTR is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering a special prix-fixe Easter brunch menu at $25 per adult and $12.50 per kid children under 12. (both before tax and gratuity).
- Course 1: Fresh Baked Croissants with butter & fruit
- Course 2 Choose 1: Pancake Tacos Farmer’s; Market Breakfast Scramble; Biscuits ‘n Gravy; Brussels Sprouts Salad (with grilled or fried chicken); Croissant BLT
- Course 3: Biscuit doughnuts w/ anglaise
- Kids menu: pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon
Via Vite is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering an Easter brunch buffet at $35 per adult and $12 per kid children under 12 plus tax and suggested gratuity. Buffet is from 9 am – 3 pm. Menu includes:
Freshly baked pastries, fresh fruit salad, scrambled eggs, butcher’s cut bacon, roasted potatoes, traditional Caesar salad , penne bolognese , handcrafted crispy gnocchi with truffled cheese fondue, French toast with berries compote and maple syrup, Italian sausage and cannellini beans ragout, shrimp and grits.
Carving Station: Tuscan lamb roast and house cured salmon with fresh herb dressing
Dessert: tiramisu and vanilla risotto with fresh fruit
Coppin’s – Hotel Covington
Coppin’s – Hotel Covington is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering an Easter buffet at $65 per adult, $55 for seniors (65+), $19 for kids 5-12, for kids 4 and under are free. Buffet is from 11 am – 4 pm.
Buffet stations include a Cold Station (artisanal cheeses & charcuterie, shrimp cocktail, fresh fruit, etc.); Hot Station (scrambled eggs, biscuits & sausage gravy, roasted red potatoes and other hot sides); Sweet Station (Chef Maddy’s favorite spring desserts), and a Glazed Ham Carving Station. They will also offer omelets made to order and a waffle station. There will be gluten free and vegetarian options available. The Easter Bunny will visit from 10am until 2pm with two egg hunts: one at 10am and the second at 1pm.
Karrikin Spirits Co
Karrikin Spirits Co is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering an Easter brunch at $25 per adult. Add-ons kids brunch ticket is also available.
Each ticket comes with your choice of an entrée, side and coffee or juice. They will have sharables to purchase for the table as well and our full bar menu and some special brunch drinks.
- Quiche- Mushroom, herb, Fontina cheese
- Egg Sandwhich- egg, American cheese, Geotta, on homemade English muffin
- French Toast- maple syrup, berries
- Chia Seed Pudding Bowl – coconut milk, chia seeds, berries, almond granola
- Biscuits and Gravy- homemade Cheddar biscuits, country sausage gravy
- Side salad- Cucumber, Radishes, Carrot, Rose vinegrette
- Home fries- deep fried seasoned potatoes
- Cheesey Grits- Weisenberger Kentucky grits, smoked
- Cheddar Cheddar Biscuit – home made drop Biscuit with smoked Cheddar
The Capital Grille
The Capital Grille is offering Brunch Chef Specials on Easter Sunday from 11 a.m.-2 p.m., featuring Lobster Frittata with Butter Poached Lobster Tails, 14-ounce Bone-In Dry Aged NY Strip and Eggs, 8-ounce Center Cut Filet Mignon and White Cheddar Hash Browns. Mimosas are available as an enhancement. A La Carte dinner options are available all day.
This Easter, Kona Grill is offering featuring Brunch, Bubbles and Dinner Specials. Make your reservation to enjoy theirr KonaMosa Brunch, or Easter Dinner. Kid specials also available.
The Melting Pot
The Melting Pot is taking reservations for April 17. All day menu.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Celebrate Easter with a 3-Course Ruth’s Classics menu starting at $57. Their full dinner menu will also be available. They’ll be open early to host you and your loved ones. Celebrating at home? View their holiday takeout offers online by visiting order.ruthschris.com. Reserve here.
Celebrate Easter around the table with 3 courses featuring their Filet Mignon with your choice of Crab-Stuffed Shrimp or Lobster Tail Scampi. Fleming’s Steakhouse (Dayton) is open at 2PM on Saturday, April 16 and 11AM on Easter Sunday, April 17.
Via Vite is offering an Easter Brunch Buffet on April 17 from 9 am – 3 pm.
A decade tradition at Via Vite Easter Brunch in the fully renovated restaurant is a crafted selection of: freshly baked pastries, fresh fruit salad, scrambled eggs, butcher’s cut bacon, roasted potatoes, traditional Caesar salad, penne Bolognese, handcrafted crispy gnocchi with truffled cheese fondue, French toast with berries compote and maple syrup, Italian sausage and cannellini beans ragout, shrimp and grits.
CARVING STATION: Tuscan lamb roast and house cured salmon with fresh herb dressing
DESSERT: tiramisu and vanilla risotto with fresh fruit.
Prix-fixe menu $35 for adults+tax, suggested gratuity. Children 12 & under $12+ tax, suggested gratuity.
The Butcher and Barrel
The Butcher and Barrel is offering Easter brunch from 11am-3pm on Easter Sunday. Dinner is offered from 4-7pm only. Salads and appetizers will be offered, in addition to the entrees below:
- Blackened shrimp benedict
- Butchers benedict
- Tiramisu waffle
- Avocado toast
- Breakfast milanesa
- “tortilla espanola”
- 8oz filet
- 14oz ny strip
- Gaucho burger
The View at Shires’ Garden
The View at Shires’ Garden is serving Easter brunch from 10am-3pm and dinner from 3:30pm-7pm.
- For the Table
- Rooftop Salmon Spread
- Diosa Verde “Green Goddess” Salad
- Spinach Salad
- Cincinnatus Caesar
- Arctic Salmon
- Steak and Eggs
- Pesto Rigatoni
- Roasted Chicken
- Crab Cake Benedict
- Rooftop Benedict
- B.E.L.T Sandwich
- Down Home Diner Breakfast
- Longworth’s Burger
Pampas Argentine Gastropub
Pampas Argentine Gastropub is serving Easter brunch served on April 17 from 10am-3pm, dinner from 3pm-7pm.
- Bread Pudding French Toast – Dulce de Leche Maple Syrup – Chantilly Cream $13
- Biscuits & Gravy – Provolone & Buttermilk Biscuits – Chorizo Gravy – Breakfast Potatoes $13
- Eggs Florentine – Two Eggs Your Way – English Muffin – Creamed Spinach – Breakfast Potatoes $15
- Pampas Benedict – Two Eggs Your Way – Grilled Ham – English Muffin – Lime Scented Hollandaise $15
- Shrimp & Grits – Blackened Shrimp – Parmesan Grits – Charred Tomato Tuco $20
- Steak & Eggs – 8oz Skirt Steak – Two Eggs Your Way – Breakfast Potatoes – Criolla, Chimichurri $21
Dear Restaurant & Butchery | Dine-In, Carryout & Delivery | Hyde Park
Dear Restaurant & Butchery | Dine-In, Carryout & Delivery | Hyde Park is offering a 4 course prix-fixe Easter brunch menu this year for $75/per person. There will be a la carte options available for kids.
Check back later are more offerings are added to this list.