Here’s a roundup of Easter Austin 2022 celebration ideas featuring special menus by local restaurants for Easter brunch, Easter lunch, Easter dinner plus desserts and treats.
Easter Friday is April 15, 2022 and Easter Sunday is April 17, 2022.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Easter Austin 2022: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Restaurants
Old 290 Brewery & Restaurant
Old 290 Brewery & Restaurant (Johnson City) is offering an Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet on April 17th from 11am-3pm. Priced at $70 adults; kids 12 and under $20 plus tax and gratuity.
They will have Easter goodies for the kids, and a special photo op with the Easter bunny! Buffet special features include: Chef Omelet station, Iced shrimp and mussel bar,Prime Rib carving station, Roasted leg of lamb carving station and a Bottomless Michelada and Mimosa bar you can add on for just $25.00 plus tax per person.
Truluck’s – Ocean’s Finest Seafood & Crab
Truluck’s – Ocean’s Finest Seafood & Crab – Austin Downtown and Truluck’s – Ocean’s Finest Seafood & Crab – Austin Arboretum are taking reservations for April 17.
- Florida Lobster Thermidor made with chunks of spiny lobster tail simmered in a creamy shellfish sauce with Havarti, mushrooms and tarragon ($125)
- Easter Bloom Cocktail* made with Pierre Ferrand Ambre Cognac, Almond Orgeat Syrup, Angostura, Lemon and Lime Juice strained into a martini glass and garnished with Dried Tea Roses and an Orchid ($14.5)
- Carrot Cake is always on the menu, and the perfect way to end your Easter meal. Rich and moist with fresh carrots, crushed pineapple, cinnamon, pecans and layers of sweet cream cheese icing ($14)
The Capital Grille
The Capital Grille is offering Brunch Chef Specials on Easter Sunday from 11 a.m.-2 p.m., featuring Lobster Frittata with Butter Poached Lobster Tails, 14-ounce Bone-In Dry Aged NY Strip and Eggs, 8-ounce Center Cut Filet Mignon and White Cheddar Hash Browns. Mimosas are available as an enhancement. A La Carte dinner options are available all day.
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
Eddie V’s is offering a prix fixe three-course brunch menu of indulgent favorites on Easter Sunday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. such as Lobster Quiche, Roasted Avocado with Jumbo Lump Crab, and Steak and Eggs. Brunch Cocktails such as Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and Bellinis are available as enhancements. A La Carte dinner options are available all day. Adults $49, Children $15.
The menu is as follows:
- Warm cinnamon rolls: House-baked and finished with Cream cheese frosting
- First course (choice of):
- Organic greens salad, baby heirloom tomatoes, julienne carrots, apple-cider vinaigrette
- Maine lobster bisque, fresh Maine lobster, cream, cognac
- Norwegian smoked salmon, thinly sliced with herb cream cheese, capers, pickled red onions
- Main course (choice of):
- Pan-seared steak and eggs, 8 oz filet with potatoes au gratin, sunny side up eggs, red-eye gravy
- Lobster quiche florentine, butter-poached Maine lobster, goat cheese, fresh spinach, paired with a Fuji apple salad
- Roasted avocado and jumbo lump crab with fresh herbs and lemon butter on brioche toast
- Fresh seasonal berries with fresh baked cookies
- Bananas foster cake with butter pecan ice cream
- First course: Fresh fruit
- Entrée (choice of):
- Scrambled eggs with cheese served with bacon
- Crispy chicken fingers with french fries
- Creamy parmesan mac and cheese with choice of vegetable
- Grilled chicken breast with French fries
- Dessert: Sorbet or ice cream served with housemade cookies
Siena Ristorante Toscana
Siena Ristorante Toscana is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering a 3 course prix-fixe Easter brunch menu. Priced at $55 per person plus taxes, and 20% gratuity.
Tillie’s – Dripping Springs
Tillie’s- Dripping Springs is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering a 3-course choice of menu from 11:30 am to 5 pm. Priced at $85 per person.
Fogo de Chão – Austin
Fogo de Chao – Austin is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering a Brunch from 11 am to 2 pm or Dinner from 2 pm to 9 pm.
1417 Restaurant & Bar
1417 Restaurant & Bar (Downtown) is taking reservations for April 17.
Rosedale Kitchen and Bar
Rosedale Kitchen and Bar is taking reservations for April 16 and 17 from 10 am to 2 pm. They are offering Easter Brunch features in addition to Regular Menu.
Cafe Blue – Downtown
Cafe Blue – Downtown is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering Easter Brunch Buffet from 9 am to 3 pm. Featuring Prime Rib, Omelets, Eggs Benedict, Cap’n Crunch French Toast, Cedar Plank Salmon, New Orleans Style BBQ Shrimp, Smoked Atlantic Salmon & Bagels, Shrimp Cocktail, Oysters on the Half Shell, Sides, salads, desserts, and more. Priced at $49.95 for adults and $17.95 for kids 12 and under.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Austin
Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Austin is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering a 3-Course Ruth’s Classics menu. A full dinner menu will also be available. Priced at $57 per person.
Fleming’s Steakhouse – Austin and Fleming’s Steakhouse – Austin The Domain are taking reservations for April 16 and 17. They are offering 3 courses. Featuring the Filet Mignon with Crab-Stuffed Shrimp or Lobster Tail Scampi.
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille – Downtown Austin and Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille – Domain Northside are taking reservations for April 15 to April 17. They are offering Heat and Eat and Ready to serve (April 17 only). A dine-in and to-go menu with seasonal specials featuring Double Smoked, Triple Glazed Ham, or Caramelized Prime Rib. They also offer 3-Course Pork Chop menu from 4 PM to 9 PM.
Paul Martin’s – Austin
Paul Martin’s – Austin is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering brunch from 10 am to 2 pm. They also offer a limited selection from the main menu available all day in addition to a 3-Course Prime Rib Dinner Specialty. Priced at $46 per person.
Visconti Ristorante is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering a delectable brunch buffet, served in the ballroom at Hotel Granduca Austin from 11 am to 3 pm. Priced at $89 per person includes beverages ($65 buffet only), $20 for kids 12 and under, kids 5 and under eat free.
Cafe No Se
Café No Sé is taking reservations for April 16 and April 17. They are offering Easter brunch and dinner specials. Features full bloom with a spring menu to match: think Beet Pickled Deviled Eggs, Spring Pea Salad, Easter Sando, Honey Glazed Fried Quail, and more.
Swedish Hill is taking preorders for April 1 to April 14. Items include Swedish Hill favorites and specials like Bagel & Lox Box, Herb-Crusted 3 Bone-in Prime Rib, Rosemary Rack of Lamb, salads including Swedish Caesar and Kale Crunch as well as seasonal sides. Pickup dates are Saturday, April 16, or Sunday, April 17 from 10 am to 4 pm. Sweets and Bakery Specials are available for in-store purchase from Monday, April 11 to Sunday, April 17.
Hotel Ella is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering a decadent prix-fixe family-style brunch. Round out the afternoon of Easter festivities with a visit from an adorable petting zoo by Tiny Tails to You on the Hotel Ella lawn from 2 pm to 5 pm. Priced at $85 for adults and $30 for children.
MAINS: Flank steak or salmon
- caper butter + chimichurri
- mixed green salad
- deviled eggs
- roasted asparagus
- charred carrot potato salad
- fruit salad
- espelette glazed baby carrots
- corn maque choux
- mini coconut cream pies
- lemon bars
- sugar cookies
Dai Due (Austin) is taking preorders for April 17. Items include:
- A whole rabbit, partially deboned and stuffed with cream, sweetbreads, bacon, mushrooms, brandy, thyme and breadcrumbs and then tied.
- Rich rabbit demiglace for the Easter Bunny.
- Parker House Rolls
- Biscuit Kit
- Lamb and Artichoke Sausage. Dorper lamb, pork, fresh artichokes, mint and green garlic, finely ground and cased.
Lucky Rabbit Live Music Bar & Kitchen
Lucky Rabbit Live Music Bar and Kitchen (Jonestown) will be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt with over 400 eggs for the kids on Easter Sunday, April 17, at 2 p.m. at the family and dog-friendly establishment.
They’ll also be offering some fun food and drink specials all Saturday and Sunday! Specials include:
- Specialty Easter Dish: Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Specialty Easter Cocktail: The Buzz Bunny – made with Baileys, vanilla vodka, amaretto, strawberry and a graham cracker rim!
- $2 Jell-O shots (pink starburst & blue raspberry)
- As always, live music!
2 Dine 4 Catering
2 Dine 4 Catering (Austin) is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering Easter Brunch and an Easter Egg Hunt in the SWOOP Garden. Priced at $55 for adults and $25 for kids 10 and under plus tax and gratuity.
- Fried Chicken Biscuits With Date Jam
- Mini Matzoh Ball & Smoked Chicken Shooters
- Prosecco Deviled Eggs
- House Salad with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Shaved Onions, Herbed Croutons And Tahini-Lemon Vinaigrette
- Carved Leg of Lamb With Fresh Dinner Rolls, Aus Jus And Mint Jelly
- Smoked Salmon Display With Garniture and Toasted Focaccia
- Individual Vegetable And Bacon & Cheese Quiches
- Oven Roasted Green Beans & Shallots
- Hash-brown Casserole
- Dessert Trio Featuring Nutella Mille-Feuille & Pastry Cream, Coconut Macaroons and Lemon Cardamom Egg Cakes
Jester King Brewery & Kitchen
Jester King Brewery & Kitchen is offering an Easter Nature Walk with Local Leaf.
Spend an evening at Jester King with a relaxing, educational, and interactive hike discussing their land and the plants that grow here.
Led by Eric Knight of Local Leaf, the walk will explore our nature trail, stopping to observe and learn about the plants that call Jester King home. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn what these plants could add to our lives, the environment, and even their diets.
Be sure to grab a beer or lemonade ahead of time as well to enjoy throughout the walk if you so choose. The nature trail is not a strenuous hike and perfect for all ages.
The Ruby Hotel & Bar
The Ruby Hotel & Bar (Round Rock, TX) is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering live music, a petting zoo, local artists & vendors, an Easter egg hunt (baskets provided), and a breakfast-for-brunch buffet.
Check back later as more offerings are added to this list.