Here’s a roundup of Cinco de Mayo Las Vegas 2022 celebration ideas featuring restaurant specials.
Cinco de Mayo this year is happening Thursday May 5, 2022.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Cinco de Mayo Las Vegas 2022: Restaurants Specials
Smith & Wollensky – Las Vegas
Smith & Wollensky – Las Vegas is taking reservations for May 5. They are offering signature USDA Prime steaks, American Wagyu, fresh seafood, award-winning wine lists, and warm hospitality.
Trece Eatery + Spirits
Trece Eatery + Spirits, located inside Planet 13 Las Vegas, The World’s Largest Cannabis SuperStore & Entertainment Complex, is celebrating by offering food and drink specials for the perfect fiesta on Thursday May 5th.
Cinco De Mayo:
- Hibiscus Margarita with lime & desert pear $9
- Mexican Beer on Tap $5
- Tequila Shots $5
- Starters: Flautas & Crab Guacomole ($10/$12)
- Carnitas: Carnitas & Ceviche ($16/$18)
Trece Eatery + Spirits has a local and tourist-friendly atmosphere just steps from the iconic Las Vegas Strip.
Kona Grill – Boca Park
Kona Grill – Boca Park is taking reservations for May 5. They are offering four tantalizing signature Margaritas and Frozen Margarita Flights. Pair with Fish Tacos during Happy Hour or Shrimp Tacos.
Cañonita is taking reservations for May 5. They are offering food & cocktail features, along with shots of Patrón Silver Tequila from 2 pm.
Yardbird Table & Bar – The Venetian Las Vegas
Yardbird Table & Bar – The Venetian Las Vegas is taking reservations for May 5. They are offering a curated menu of Queso Fundido, Enchiladas Verde, Blanco y Rojo, and a delicious Chocoflan. Priced at $90 per person.
NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus – Las Vegas
NM Cafe at Neiman Marcus – Las Vegas is taking reservations for May 5. They are offering $5 Margaritas featuring Herradura Reposado and Cointreau.
Fashion Show Las Vegas: El Segundo Sol
El Segundo Sol is offering the following from Thursday, May 5 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Live music with DJ
- A la Carte Menu Specials:
- Cerdo Asado a la Parilla
- Lamb Barbacoa tacos
- Classic or frozen margaritas
Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas: Cañonita
Cañonita is offering the following from Thursday, May 5 from 2 p.m. to close.
- A la Carte Menu
- Camarones Veracruzanos skillet made with seared shrimp, garlic, sweet peppers, marisco broth and served with cilantro butter and grilled bread for $15
- Viva el Cinco made with vodka, apple, watermelon, lime and Tajin for $5
- El Sanchez made with spiced infused tequila, mango, lime and hickory salt for $5
- Picosita made with tequila, strawberry-jalapeño puree and lime for $5
- La Catrina made with tequila, orange liqueur, raspberry orange and lime for $5
- Malcriado made with tequila, peach, orange and Tajin for $5
CHICA Las Vegas
CHICA Las Vegas is offering the following on Thursday, May 5. Priced at $90 per person.
- Prix Fixe Menu
- First Course
- Queso fundido made with chimichurri and chips
- Second Course
- Enchiladas verde, blanco and rojo made with shredded chicken enchiladas, topped with salsa pipián, queso blanco salsa and pipián rojo
- Third Course
- Beverage Specials
- Bello albricoque made with Herradura Blanco tequila and Luxardo apricot for $15
- La Medida Mezcal flight including Arroqueño, Espadín and Madrecuishe Mezcal for $49
- La Brü Maíz Azul for $15
- First Course
Resorts World Las Vegas: ¡VIVA!
¡VIVA! is offering the following on Thursday, May 5 from 5 pm – 11 pm.
- Thursday, May 5 – DJ Sauve Beats 7 to 11 p.m.
- Brunch Saturday, May 7 – DJ Esto Vega 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Dinner Saturday, May 7 – DJ Jordi Flaco 7 to 11 p.m.
- Brunch Sunday, May 8 – DJ Aravi
- Drink Specials: Offered Thursday May, 5 through Sunday, May 8
- Shot Offerings
- Choice of Casamigos Reposado tequila or Casamigos Mezcal served with a cinnamon sugar orange slice for $20
- Classic Caddy
- Casamigos Blanco tequila, lime, agave, Gran Marnier, sea salt foam and citrus zest for $22
- Heat of the Moment
- Casamigos Reposado tequila, passionfruit, lime, agave, habanero tincture and cinnamon sugar rim for $22
- Julepe Mexicana
- Casamigos Anejo tequila, fresh mint, agave, aromatic and chocolate bitters for $22
- Shot Offerings
Check back later as more offerings are added to this list.