On June 28, Vancouver Gourmet Club presents the Chinatown Cocktail Crawl – a cocktail and food pairing experience in one of the most popular neighbourhoods in Downtown Vancouver. Attendees have 2.5 hours to complete the crawl, and will receive one cocktail and a small appetizer at each crawl stop.
Dinner is also available at each of the crawl stops with a special discount for attendees. Early Bird Tickets are $44.95 + tax until June 21. Participating restaurants for the Chinatown Cocktail Crawl are The Keefer Bar, Black Lounge and Sai Woo. Here’s a look at what you can expect at one of stops on the crawl: Sai Woo.
Attendees will be offered one of the following cocktails:
- Chinatown Mule: Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Dickie’s Ginger beer, lime juice, bitters
- 3 Day Bender: Old Grand Dad Bourbon, Aperol, Amaro Averna, lemon juice, lemon
- Carioca: Cachaca 51, guava juice, orange juice, lime juice, sloe gin float
Guests can choose one of the following:
- Mantou Buns: choice of confit duck or shitake mushroom, Peking glaze, Taiwanese cucumbers, herbs
- Vietnamese Pork Spring Rolls: pickled vegetables, umami glaze, nuoc cham
Other perks of joining the Chinatown Cocktail Crawl include:
- Free membership of Vancouver Gourmet Club and enjoy benefits and discounts for 12 months.
- Participate in “Cocktail of the Night” voting contest for a chance to win a ticket for the next crawl.
- Enjoy discounts on food and drink at the participating cocktail crawl restaurants after the event (subject to availability).
- Further discount or gift on the next cocktail crawl.