The Brentwood Artisan Farmers’ Market has just launched and is located at 2150 Alpha Avenue (on the corner of Dawson Street) in Burnaby.
Offering a variety of local goods from local farmers to community crafters, the market is running Sundays from 10 am – 3 pm until October 25.
The new Brentwood Artisan Farmers’ Market is just the latest placemaking and community spaces initiative launched by local property developer and investor, Grosvenor, in Greater Vancouver.
The market currently has 20 vendors. Below is a list of some featured vendors.
Brentwood Artisan Farmers’ Market 2020 Feature Vendors
- Top Hat Kombucha
- Claude Duke, Dukedom Studio (offering handmade Rio Verde Salsa Verde)
- K&M Farm Oliver Veggies and Fruit
- Betty’s Greek Honey Ballz (Loukoumades) – first Greek dessert truck in Vancouver
- The Brownie Bakers
- Snowgoose Brewery (offering flavored rice wine and rice spirits)
- Mila Earth Bodycare
- ThaiTanic – authentic Thai food
- Solasta Chocolate
Brentwood Artisan Farmers’ Market
When: Sundays from 10 am to 3 pm | June 14 – Oct. 25, 2020
Where: 2150 Alpha Ave. at Dawson St., Burnaby