Tim Hortons Hockey Cards 2020-2021 are available in restaurants starting this Thursday, November 12.
How much are Tim Hortons Hockey Cards 2020-2021?
You can buy a pack of cards for just $1 with the purchase of any qualifying beverage, or for $1.99 without a beverage.
Each pack contains three cards with the chance to receive one of 87 special limited-edition cards signed by Sidney Crosby, one of 100 signed by Nathan MacKinnon, or one of 12,000 Wayne Gretzky tribute cards that commemorate his final season with the Edmonton Oilers.
Tim Hortons Hockey Cards 2020-2021 Highlights:
- There are 270 cards to collect in this season's set, including card #1 featuring Tim Horton.
- Cards autographed by Adam Lowry, Brady Tkachuk, Cale Makar, Danton Heinen, Filip Zadina, Jimmy Vesey, Mark Scheifele, Max Pacioretty, Micheal Ferland, Nicolas Petan, Noah Hanifin, Phillip Danault, Quinn Hughes, Ryan Poehling and Tanner Pearson.
- Cards featuring a piece of an authentic, game-worn jersey from one of Auston Matthews, Alex Ovechkin, Artemi Panarin, Brad Marchand, Brady Tkachuk, Connor Hellebuyck, Connor McDavid, Carey Price, David Pastrnak, Elias Pettersson, Jack Eichel, Johnny Gaudreau, Leon Draisaitl, Mitch Marner, Mark Scheifele, Ryan O'Reilly, Sidney Crosby or Steven Stamkos
- Cards featuring a piece of an authentic, game-worn jersey that has also been autographed by one of Brady Tkachuk, Carey Price, Elias Pettersson, Leon Draisaitl, Mitch Marner or Sean Monahan
- 1 of 100 special Timbits cards autographed by Brayden Point, which feature the Stanley Cup® winner as a nine-year-old player.
New Collect To Win program integrated into Tim Hortons App
With every eligible purchase of a pack of cards, registered Tims Rewards members can take part in the Collect to Win program on the Tim Hortons app and have a chance to win a free hot beverage, $50 Tim Cards, NHL LIVE™ subscriptions, free coffee for a year, a trip for two to the 2021 Stanley Cup® Final, or a VIP trip for two to watch an NHL® game and meet Sidney Crosby (for more information on prizing, see rules and regulations).
To play, you must be a registered Tims Rewards member and scan your app or physical Tims Rewards card when you purchase a pack of cards.
You will receive a digital pack in the Tim Hortons app for each pack of cards you purchase, which can be opened to receive a ballot to be entered for the chance to win prizes. Collect to Win runs November 12 - December 31.
If you are not a Tims Rewards member, you can still earn a digital pack on eligible purchases of hockey cards with an unlinked Tims Rewards card.
Once you register and link your Tim Rewards card to a digital account (by downloading the Tim Hortons app or visiting www.timhortons.ca/signup) your earned digital packs will show up in your account!