The Courtney Room Brunch Menu
Menu highlights include:
- Shakshuka ($20) with spiced chickpeas, tomato and black kale, topped with perfectly poached free-run eggs and sesame seeds
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken & Waffles ($23) with sumac pickles, cabbage and fermented chilli maple gravy
- Crab & Gruyere Omelette ($22) grains of paradise, chives and free-run eggs served with hashbrowns or local greens
- Smoked Salmon & Eggs ($22)
- Breakfast Sandwich ($18)
- TCR Burger ($22)
- Buttermilk Waffles ($18) with fruit compote, whipped cream, poached fruit and candied walnuts (glutenfree)
In addition, the restaurant’s talented bar team has crafted an innovative brunch cocktail menu, featuring The Jumpsuit with peanut butter washed whiskey, bitters and bruleed banana; Jam Jar with vodka, housemade preserves, herb syrup and citrus; and local takes on brunch classics including a Mimosa with Averill Creek Vineyard’s Charme de l’Ile and TCR Caesar.
About The Courtney Room
Old world meets new at The Courtney Room in Victoria, B.C., voted #10 in the 2018 Canada’s Best New Restaurant Awards, included in Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants 2019 and a finalist for Vancouver Magazine’s Restaurant Awards 2020.
An extension of The Magnolia Hotel & Spa’s award-winning boutique hotel experience, The Courtney Room is a modern dining space where locals and visitors alike can enjoy genuine hospitality and a menu that honours both land and sea, showcasing Pacific Northwest ingredients with classic cooking techniques.
Gather at the bar for fresh-shucked oysters, unwind with friends over sharing plates in the lower brasserie, or savour an elevated experience in the upstairs dining room with impeccably prepared local seafood, steak and fine wine. www.thecourtneyroom.com
You might also like: