Starbucks lovers can soon enjoy the taste of fall with the return of the beloved Pumpkin Spice Latte on Tuesday, August 27, 2019.
Celebrating its sixteenth year, Pumpkin Spice Latte has become a cultural phenomenon, synonymous with Fall, and is Starbucks top-selling seasonal beverage of all time, having sold an estimated more than 424 million since 2003!
Starbucks PSL is made with real pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. It’s handcrafted with espresso and steamed milk and topped off with whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin spice topping.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Customization Ideas
Like all beverages at Starbucks, you can customize your PSL so it’s just how you want it!
- A Twist on Temperature: Enjoy hot, iced or as a blended Frappuccino!
- Diversify Your Dairy: Try non-dairy alternatives such as soy, coconut or almond!
- Lighten Up: Ask for fewer pumps of sauce, “less whip” or “no whip.”
- Kick up the Caffeine: Add an extra shot of our Signature Espresso!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Fun Facts
- The original handcrafted PSL® was born in 2003 at a research and development space at Starbucks HQ in Seattle.
- During the development process, the team brought real pumpkin pies into the Liquid Lab, even pouring espresso shots on top to find the perfect flavor.
- When it first launched in 2003, the PSL was only available in 100 Starbucks stores in Vancouver, BC and Washington, D.C. Today, PSL is available in nearly 50 countriesthroughout the Americas and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) regions.
Starbucks x Uber Eats
PHave you heard Starbucks delivers? From August 19-25th, 2019, add ‘STARBUCKS5’ to the promos section of your Uber Eats app and get up to $5 off your Starbucks Delivers orders all week long. This offer can be used more than once – enjoy!