The boutique property delivers world-class luxury and comfort, comprised of 71 deluxe rooms and spacious suites that boast stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and snow-capped North Shore mountains.
Easily accessible by a 10-minute sea bus ride, Seaside and The Shipyards provide the ultimate Harbourside escape for travelers and locals during the holiday season, including the following:
- The Shipyard Christmas Market (December 7, 8, 14, 15) 10 am – 5/6 pm
- The Shipyard’s winter ice skating rink
- Skiing at Grouse, Cypress or Seymour Mountains
- Touring the majestic Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. See this hotel package.
- Touring the Polygon Art Gallery
Seaside’s property restaurant Seaside Provisions blurs the lines between restaurant, bar, and lounge to create a holistic dining experience in a style-infused place referred to as the Living Room, featuring locally sourced coastal tapas and bespoke cocktails in a space filled with curated art and photography.
Seaside Provisions will be open regular hours for the Christmas holiday, with the following programming:
- All month long: Fireside Christmas Dinner package—6 – 10 guest experience, $600
- December 13-15: Sweater Weekend—Wear your Christmas sweater and receive $20 gift card, to be used January 5thand February 28th
- December 31: NYE Gala Experience and After Party, $139/pp
- January 1: New Years Day Brunch, 8 am-4 pm
Visit www.seasidehotelvancouver.com/ for more details.