Here’s a roundup of Mother’s Day San Antonio 2022 celebration ideas featuring special menus by local restaurants for Mother’s Day brunch, Mother’s Day lunch, Mother’s Day dinner plus desserts and treats.
Mother’s Day is Sunday is May 8, 2022.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Mother’s Day San Antonio 2022: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Restaurants
Located inside the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter along the famed River Walk, a farm-to-table restaurant, Tributary is hosting a flavorful Mother’s Day brunch menu on Sunday, May 8, from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Guests can enjoy a variety of curated brunch selections, including signature brunch cocktails, hand-baked goods, and shareable plates packed with flavors for every palate.
The cocktail menu will feature three handcrafted beverages, including a signature Bloody Mary with Tito’s vodka, freshly squeezed lime juice, and Dimitri’s Mix, a Modelo Michelada with Modelo Especial, fresh lime, and the Keep on Truckin’ featuring a Lonestar lager and bacon strips.
Fresh beignets, buttermilk biscuits, market quiche, and more will be offered from the bakeshop featuring local honey, jams, and farmer’s market vegetables.
Curated boards for the table will be offered, including the Beer Garden Board with German sausages, pretzels, mustard, and sauerkraut; a Charcuterie & Cheese Board featuring local cured meats, cheese, pickles, seasonal jam, and sea salt crackers; and a Gulf Shrimp Cocktail complete with cocktail sauce and fresh horseradish.
Reservations can be made here, and complimentary self-parking is available.
The brunch menu features a la carte menu items and features the below selections and dishes:
- Sweet Tea Bacon – Sweet tea glazed thick-cut bacon with Calabrian chili maple syrup
- Smoked Salmon Tartine – House smoked salmon, sourdough, herb salad, and a soft-boiled egg
- Andouille Benedict – Poached eggs, andouille sausage, buttermilk biscuit, and hollandaise
- Concha French Toast – Pan dulce, lemon curd topped with fresh berries
- Steak & Eggs – Mole marinated striploin, two eggs, salsa macha, and crispy potatoes
- Sweet Potato Al Pastor Hash – Sweet potato hash, pineapple salsa, lime crema with a poached egg
- Barbacoa Skillet Cakes – Cornmeal pancakes, barbacoa, topped with big red maple syrup
Stout’s Signature is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a Mother’s Day Brunch. Featuring menu items include Chicken & Waffles, Bocadillo, Mimosas, and more.
The Melting Pot – San Antonio
The Melting Pot – San Antonio is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a four-course prix fixe menu. Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, and Vegan options are available. Children 12 and younger may enjoy a 3-course meal. A regular menu will not be available. Priced at $49 per person and $32 for kids.
Fogo de Chao – San Antonio
Fogo de Chao – San Antonio is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering brunch from 11 am to 2 pm and dinner from 2 pm to 9 pm.
Landrace is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a brunch menu.
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
Eddie V’s is offering a prix fixe three-course brunch menu of indulgent favorites on Mother’s Day Sunday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. such as Lobster Quiche, Roasted Avocado with Jumbo Lump Crab, and Steak and Eggs. Brunch Cocktails such as Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and Bellinis are available as enhancements. A La Carte dinner options are available all day. Adults $49, Children $15.
The menu is as follows:
- Warm cinnamon rolls: House-baked and finished with Cream cheese frosting
- First course (choice of):
- Organic greens salad, baby heirloom tomatoes, julienne carrots, apple-cider vinaigrette
- Maine lobster bisque, fresh Maine lobster, cream, cognac
- Norwegian smoked salmon, thinly sliced with herb cream cheese, capers, pickled red onions
- Main course (choice of):
- Pan-seared steak and eggs, 8 oz filet with potatoes au gratin, sunny side up eggs, red-eye gravy
- Lobster quiche florentine, butter-poached Maine lobster, goat cheese, fresh spinach, paired with a Fuji apple salad
- Roasted avocado and jumbo lump crab with fresh herbs and lemon butter on brioche toast
- Fresh seasonal berries with fresh baked cookies
- Bananas foster cake with butter pecan ice cream
- First course: Fresh fruit
- Entrée (choice of):
- Scrambled eggs with cheese served with bacon
- Crispy chicken fingers with french fries
- Creamy parmesan mac and cheese with choice of vegetable
- Grilled chicken breast with French fries
- Dessert: Sorbet or ice cream served with housemade cookies
Mariposa at Neiman Marcus – San Antonio
Mariposa at Neiman Marcus – San Antonio is taking reservations for May 8.
Fleming’s Steakhouse – San Antonio
Fleming’s Steakhouse – San Antonio is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a 3-course menu featuring Filet Mignon and a choice of pairing – Lobster Scampi or Crab-Stuffed Shrimp.
Check back later as more offerings are added to this list.