Here’s a roundup of Mother’s Day Pittsburgh 2022 celebration ideas featuring special menus by local restaurants for Mother’s Day brunch, Mother’s Day lunch, Mother’s Day dinner plus desserts and treats.
Mother’s Day is Sunday is May 8, 2022.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Mother’s Day Pittsburgh 2022: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Restaurants
The Melting Pot – Pittsburgh
The Melting Pot – Pittsburgh is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a 4-course menu and a 3-course Cheese, Salad, and Entrée Brunch. Priced at $55 per person for 4-course and $45 per person for 3-course (available between 11 am and 2 pm). A regular menu is not available.
Braddock’s Rebellion is taking brunch reservations for May 8. Chef Nicholas Saxon has crafted a menu featuring Bailey’s French Toast, Corn Beef Hash, Bagels and Lox, and more.
Revel is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a Mother’s Day Buffet priced at $35 per person, kids under 3 eat free.
Featuring: Maple Carved Roasted Prime Rib & Glazed Ham, Seasonal Fruits, Granola & Yogurt Station, Pastries & Muffins, Scrambled Eggs, Potato Hash, Smoked Bacon & Pork Sausage, French Toast Sticks
Dessert Bar, Gourmet Coffee Station
Cash Bar featuring:
Mimosa’s – Orange, Cranberry, Strawberry
Build Your Own Bloody Mary – House Blend, Garden Vegetables
Domestic Beers & House Wines
Espresso Martini Bar – Assorted Chocolates and Sweets
They are also offering special Mother’s Day plated brunch including brunch favorites like Smoked Salmon, Belgian Waffles, and our famous Chicken & Waffles.
- Chicken & Waffles – Belgian Waffle, Sunny Eggs, Sweety Drop Peppers, Scallions, Smoked Honey
- Smoked Salmon – Bronx Multigrain Bagel, Pickled Onion, Arugula, Capers, Black Garlic-Herb Cream Cheese
- Brisket Benedict – Sprouted Grain Bread, Poached Eggs, Scallions , Brown Butter Hollandaise
- Shrimp & Grits – Castle Valley Grits, Poached Egg, Charred Asparagus, Smoked Honey
- Belgian Waffles – Blackberries, Pecans, Lime Zest, Maple Dulce de Leche
- Breakfast Sandwich – House Bread, Fried Egg, Smoked Bacon, Gouda, Sprouts, Peppercorn Aioli
Jacksons Restaurant + Bar
Jacksons Restaurant + Bar (Canonsburg) is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet priced at $54.99 per person, $19.99 per kid ages 4 to 12, and kids 3 and under are free.
- Butcher’s Block
- Chicken and Belgian Waffles
- Frittata Bar
- Garde Manger
- Hot Brunch Bar
- Cheese Board
- Chef Selection of Desserts
- Bloody Mary Bar
- Bottomless Mimosas.
Hartwood Restaurant & Whispers Pub
Hartwood Restaurant & Whispers Pub (Glenshaw) is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a delicious family-style menu. Priced at $50 per person.
- Chevre Croquettes with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- Shrimp Cocktail & Smoked Salmon Mousse
- Crostini Platter with Beef Tartar and Tomato & Mozzarella
- Chop Salad with Romaine, Red & Golden Tomatoes, Pickled Red Onions, Cucumbers, & Feta in a Dill Vinaigrette
- Beef Chateaubriand with Truffle Demi-Glace and Wild Mushrooms
- Shrimp, Scallop, & Mussel Risotto
- Smoked Crispy Chicken with Pacific Rim BBQ & Asian Vegetable Slaw
- Roasted Garlic & Rosemary MAshed Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Asparagus & Balsamic Roasted Cremini Mushrooms
- Pound Cake, Berries, & Chocolate Truffles
Fogo de Chao – Pittsburgh
Fogo de Chao – Pittsburgh is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering brunch from 11 am – 2 pm and dinner from 2 pm – 9 pm.
Walnut Grill – Fox Chapel, Walnut Grill – Bridgeville, Walnut Grill – Robinson, Walnut Grill – Wexford, Walnut Grill – Washington PA and Walnut Grill – Bethel Park are taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet from 10 am to 3 pm. A combination of chef lunch features, carved prime rib, fresh seafood, eggs benedict, omelets, traditional breakfast items, salads, and desserts.
Guy Fieri’s American Kitchen + Bar – Pittsburgh Live!
Guy Fieri’s American Kitchen + Bar – Pittsburgh Live! is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering some exclusive menu items, drink specials, and live music on the patio.
Ditka’s Pittsburgh is taking reservations for May 8. Priced at a $50 deposit per person.
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
Eddie V’s is offering a prix fixe three-course brunch menu of indulgent favorites on Mother’s Day Sunday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. such as Lobster Quiche, Roasted Avocado with Jumbo Lump Crab, and Steak and Eggs. Brunch Cocktails such as Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and Bellinis are available as enhancements. A La Carte dinner options are available all day. Adults $49, Children $15.
The menu is as follows:
- Warm cinnamon rolls: House-baked and finished with Cream cheese frosting
- First course (choice of):
- Organic greens salad, baby heirloom tomatoes, julienne carrots, apple-cider vinaigrette
- Maine lobster bisque, fresh Maine lobster, cream, cognac
- Norwegian smoked salmon, thinly sliced with herb cream cheese, capers, pickled red onions
- Main course (choice of):
- Pan-seared steak and eggs, 8 oz filet with potatoes au gratin, sunny side up eggs, red-eye gravy
- Lobster quiche florentine, butter-poached Maine lobster, goat cheese, fresh spinach, paired with a Fuji apple salad
- Roasted avocado and jumbo lump crab with fresh herbs and lemon butter on brioche toast
- Fresh seasonal berries with fresh baked cookies
- Bananas foster cake with butter pecan ice cream
- First course: Fresh fruit
- Entrée (choice of):
- Scrambled eggs with cheese served with bacon
- Crispy chicken fingers with french fries
- Creamy parmesan mac and cheese with choice of vegetable
- Grilled chicken breast with French fries
- Dessert: Sorbet or ice cream served with housemade cookies
Paris 66 is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a Mother’s Day 3-course brunch from 10 am to 3 pm. A complimentary glass of sparkling wine will be offered for everyone 21 years old and over. Priced at $85 per person.
The Cork 1794
The Cork 1794 (Erie) is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a Mother’s Day brunch and dinner features.
Mary’s Vine (Rankin) is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a brunch prix-fixe menu with delicious choices by Chef David Carmine. Priced at $55 per person, includes 1 starter, 1 entrée, 1 dessert, and 1 cocktail or non-alcoholic beverage.
Starters: Cinnamon Roll, Parfait Mousse, Brûléed Greek Yogurt, Vegan Apple Walnut Bread
Entrée: Ham & Cheese Strata, Eggs Benedict, Vegan Spinach Quiche, Burnt Ends with Cheesy Grits, Country Ham & Biscuit, Vegan Salmon Hash
Dessert: Crème Brûlée, Pear Panna Cotta, Black Forest Bread Pudding, Vegan Chocolate Mousse.
Sports & Social at Pittsburg Live!
Sports & Social at Pittsburgh Live! (Greensburg) is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a Brunch Menu and kids menu. Every mom will Receive a Momosa and a $10 game card!
The Terrace Room
The Terrace Room is taking reservations for May 8. They are offering a Mothers Day Buffet with the addition of a Pancake Bar, Market Street Stations, Salad Stations, Carved Sirloin of Beef, Creole Roasted Salmon, Carved Pork Loin, and Dessert.
Check back later as more offerings are added to this list.