Here’s a roundup of Easter Nashville 2022 celebration ideas featuring special menus by local restaurants for Easter brunch, Easter lunch, Easter dinner plus desserts and treats.
Easter Friday is April 15, 2022 and Easter Sunday is April 17, 2022.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Easter Nashville 2022: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Restaurants
Church and Union – Nashville
Church and Union – Nashville is offering a buffet on Easter Sunday for brunch from 9am-4:30pm and for dinner from 5pm-10pm. Priced $60 for adults and $40 for children 12 and under.
The Mockingbird Restaurant
The Mockingbird Restaurant (Spring Hill, TN) is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering a 4 course menu at $35 per person. They also have separate menu for kids.
1st: whipped goat cheese bruschetta with blueberry, strawberry, basil, balsamic reduction
2nd: parmesan biscuit skillet with bacon & tomato jam and whipped tomato butter
- sliced honey glazed ham, roasted rainbow carrots, crispy yukon potato medallions
- tomato, Pimento cheese quiche With grilled asparagus, crispy yukon potato medallions
- french toast, applewood smoked bacon, side of fresh fruit
- mini-egg chocolate cheesecake
- lemon bars with a lavender glaze
The Loveless Cafe
The Loveless Cafe is selling its classic Easter meal packs again this year for those who want to bring the southern comfort of the Loveless Cafe home! They will also be open for dining on Easter Sunday.
The Easter meal pack includes:
- Country Ham with Peach Glaze
- 3 Homemade Sides
- Choices: Mac n’ Cheese, Turnip Greens, Green Beans, Creamed Corn, Hashbrown Casserole
- One tray heat n’ eat biscuits with preserves (15 biscuits)
- Add on whole pies for $19.99
- Add on additional sides for $11.99
Commons Club – Virgin Hotels Nashville
Commons Club – Virgin Hotels Nashville is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering an Easter brunch buffet at $35 per person.
Yolan is taking reservations for April 17 from 7 am – 2 pm. They will be offering an Easter brunch menu. $10 deposit per person.
Yolan presents a special Easter Brunch, featuring savory Italian dishes, such as Risotto alla Carbonara with egg yolk, guanciale and Pecorino Romano; Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes with whipped mascarpone; and Anatra e Polenta with duck confit, polenta cake, fennel, and poached egg. Plus, pair your brunch favorites with an Aperol Spritz or an array of sparkling wines from Yolan’s signature Bubbles Cart.
A la carte brunch menu available. Reservations highly recommended.
Saint Stephen is offering a 4 course, prefix-modern interpretation of the Easter Celebration on April 17 from 12 pm – 4 pm. Priced at $80 per person.
TENN Restaurant is offering Easter Sunday Tea service from 10 am – 2 pm.
Coal Town Public House
Coal Town Public House (Franklin) is taking reservations for April 17. They will be offering their full Sunday Brunch menu with the special addition of a House-Smoked Prime Rib feature.
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
Eddie V’s is offering a prix fixe three-course brunch menu of indulgent favorites on Easter Sunday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. such as Lobster Quiche, Roasted Avocado with Jumbo Lump Crab, and Steak and Eggs. Brunch Cocktails such as Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and Bellinis are available as enhancements. A La Carte dinner options are available all day. Adults $49, Children $15.
The menu is as follows:
- Warm cinnamon rolls: House-baked and finished with Cream cheese frosting
- First course (choice of):
- Organic greens salad, baby heirloom tomatoes, julienne carrots, apple-cider vinaigrette
- Maine lobster bisque, fresh Maine lobster, cream, cognac
- Norwegian smoked salmon, thinly sliced with herb cream cheese, capers, pickled red onions
- Main course (choice of):
- Pan-seared steak and eggs, 8 oz filet with potatoes au gratin, sunny side up eggs, red-eye gravy
- Lobster quiche florentine, butter-poached Maine lobster, goat cheese, fresh spinach, paired with a Fuji apple salad
- Roasted avocado and jumbo lump crab with fresh herbs and lemon butter on brioche toast
- Fresh seasonal berries with fresh baked cookies
- Bananas foster cake with butter pecan ice cream
- First course: Fresh fruit
- Entrée (choice of):
- Scrambled eggs with cheese served with bacon
- Crispy chicken fingers with french fries
- Creamy parmesan mac and cheese with choice of vegetable
- Grilled chicken breast with French fries
- Dessert: Sorbet or ice cream served with housemade cookies
STK – Nashville
STK – Nashville is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering Easter Sunday Brunch or Dinner.
The Electric Jane
The Electric Jane is taking reservations for April 17.They are offering Easter Brunch with Live Music Performance from 10 am-3 pm.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Nashville
Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Nashville is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering a 3-Course Ruth’s Classics menu. A full dinner menu will also be available. Priced at $57 per person.
The Rooftop Bar – The Twelve Thirty Club
The Rooftop Bar – The Twelve Thirty Club is taking reservations for April 17 from 12 pm. They are offering Easter Sunday Brunch like soaking in the sun with good vibes and views on our Rooftop Bar. Featuring specialty brunch dishes and cocktails.
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille – Cool Springs
Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille – Cool Springs s taking reservations for April 17. They are offering seasonal specials & featuring Double Smoked, Triple Glazed Ham, or Caramelized Prime Rib. They also offer a 3-Course Pork Chop Sunday Supper from 4 PM – 9 PM.
Sambuca Restaurant – Nashville
Sambuca Restaurant – Nashville is taking reservations for April 17. They are offering Easter Sunday brunch.
Fleming’s Steakhouse – Nashville
Fleming’s Steakhouse – Nashville is taking reservations for April 16 from 2 pm, and April 17 from 11 am. They are offering 3 courses. Featuring the Filet Mignon with Crab-Stuffed Shrimp or Lobster Tail Scampi.
Granite City Food & Brewery – Franklin
Granite City Food & Brewery – Franklin is taking reservations for April 17 from 9 am to 3 pm. They are offering Easter Sunday spreads from Reggiano Hash Browns and Four-Cheese Eggs to Slow-Roasted Prime Rib, Jumbo Shrimp with Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce, French Toast, Carved Easter Ham, and signature Omelet Creation Station. 9am-3pm. Priced at $28.99 for adults and $9.99 for kids.
Check back later as more offerings are added to this list.