If you and your family are visiting Toronto this March, you might want to take advantage of the Chelsea Hotel Toronto’s March Break offer.
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto is continuing their March Break tradition of offering complimentary family activities all week long (March 8 – 17). Rooms are available at an affordable rate starting from $140 per night.
Unique Family-Friendly Hotel Experiences
The Chelsea Hotel provides one of the most unique family-friendly hotel experiences in Toronto, which includes access to:
- Family FunZone featuring a pool, whirlpool and downtown Toronto’s only indoor 130-ft “Corkscrew” waterslide
- Kid Centre
- Club 33 Teen Lounge
During March Break, guests have access to exclusive events and activities happening throughout the hotel, such as, but not limited to:
- Pirate and Princess Breakfast
- Wii Tournaments
- Exotic animal shows
- Movie nights
- Special dinner menu available for the duration of March
Breakfor only $5/meal.
Show Your Key and Save program
Your hotel room key also unlocks a variety of discounts to some of Toronto’s top attractions and retailers, with the Show Your Key and Save program. Some of the p
- Ontario Science Centre
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Zoo
- Ripley’s Aquarium
- Medieval Times
- Museum of Illusions
Free activities and events ideas
The hotel’s central location offers guests quick access to exciting free activities and events happening around the city.
- Check out Sugar Shack TO at Sugar Beach, there’s something for the entire family.
- At Ontario Place, the fun never stops with community bonfires, skating and fairy light exhibit.
- Woodbine Beach is home to the annual Winter Stations Design Competition, currently showcasing the winning installations from this years’ theme – migration.
For more information, visit
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto
33 Gerrard St W, Toronto, ON