Valentine’s Day is Tuesday, February 14, 2023.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a restaurant that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your holiday offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the restaurants featured below.
This list is not exhaustive and is updated as information becomes available. I try to feature as much as I can but certainly this is not all that is out there. If your favorite restaurant is not on the list, contact them to see what they are offering.
Valentine’s Day Memphis 2023: Restaurant Special Menus
Coastal Fish Company
Coastal Fish Company is offering a Valentine’s Day 4-course prix-fixe dinner menu on February 14. Priced at $123.26 per person.
Southern Social (Germantown) is offering a Valentine’s Day 4-course prix-fixe dinner menu on February 14. Priced at $142.73 per person.
Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar
Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar is offering a Valentine’s Day 4-course prix-fixe dinner menu on February 14. Priced at $162.19 per person
The Fresh Market
This Valentine’s Day, The Fresh Market is making it easy for guests to stock up and make the day delicious and fun for everyone from groups of two to a whole crowd – all, at an amazing value! Whether you’re planning a romantic candlelit date night or a love-filled morning feast with the whole family, the specialty food retailer’s fully prepped, ready-to-cook meals will help you spread the love with ease on February 14. Order online or in-store through Feb. 13 at 2PM and pick up Feb. 10-14:
- Valentine’s Meal for Two – $59.99 (Save up to $35):
- Choice of two: Premium Choice Chateaubriand Cut Filet Mignon, Ultimate Lump Crab Cakes, Wild North Atlantic Lobster Tail
- Get one of each: Mascarpone Whipped Potatoes with Rosemary, Asparagus with Red Peppers and Sea Salt Butter Steamer Bag, Hand-Dipped Chocolate Strawberries (8), Dozen Roses, The Fresh Market Reusable Shopping Bag
- Valentine’s Prime Rib Meal for Two – $49.99: Includes Fully Cooked Prime Rib, Mascarpone Whipped Potatoes with Rosemary, Green Bean Medley, The Fresh Market Horseradish Aioli, The Fresh Market Reusable Thermal Tote
- Valentine’s Day Brunch for 4 – $25 (Save up to $14): Includes Quiche Lorraine, Broccoli Cheddar, or Spinach Tomato Quiche; Market Style Bacon, Tropical Fruit, Blueberry Muffins, The Fresh Market Reusable Shopping Bag
- Sweetheart Ribeye: Back by popular demand, The Fresh Market’s Premium Choice Sweetheart Ribeye is hand-cut and butterflied into the shape of a heart by its expert butchers. It’s aged at least 14 days for maximum tenderness. Tips for a perfectly cooked Sweetheart Ribeye can be found in The Fresh Market’s February Magazine.
- Heart-Shaped Crab Cake: Made exclusively for The Fresh Market, these Valentine’s-themed delicacies are made from the retailer’s perfectly seasoned, ready-to-cook Maryland Crab Cake.
Hard Rock Cafe – Memphis
Hard Rock Cafe – Memphis is offering a Valentine’s Day dinner on February 14. Priced at $36.99 per person. Indulge yourself and the one(s) you love and appreciate with our limited time cook to order 12 oz New York Strip Steak w/ Succulent. Shrimp Scampi, Gold Mash Potatoes and Fresh Green Beans Dinner.
The Peabody Memphis
Chez Philippe – The Peabody Memphis is offering a Valentine’s Day dinner on February 14. Priced at $150 per person.
Treat your Valentine to a special dinner in Capriccio Grill. Enjoy a take-home treat, a rose, and a glass of champagne with your dinner.
Treat your Valentine to a spot of tea in Chez Philippe. They will be open from 1pm until 3pm on Monday, February 14th. Their Chef has prepared three courses highlighting the season’s bounty to complement your tea selections. You will receive a savory course, our daily scone & an assortment of desserts.
If you’re looking for a relaxed, romantic date-night-in, Home Chef has you covered with an indulgent menu that will surely impress your special someone (partner, pal, pet, you name it). These V-Day specials are available to order now to be sent straight to your door in time 2/14, fresh ingredients and approachable recipe cards included — so saying “I love you” through a home-cooked meal can be both delicious and stress-free, no hard-to-nab restaurant reservation needed.
The decadent, easy-to-make recipes include:
- Filets Mignon Steak Frites with Truffle Aioli and Parmesan bacon green beans
- Spinach and Artichoke Baked Gnocchi with bread crumbs (recipe by Rachael Ray!)
- Cranberry Goat Cheese-Stuffed Chicken with roasted Brussels sprouts
Home Chef also has the final course covered with a limited-time dessert duo just for Valentine’s Day, which combines a Chocolate Lava Cake and a Red Velvet Cookie Skillet for a sweet and scrumptious end to the special meal.
This Valentine’s Day menu is available to order from the menu here, now until noon CT on Friday, February 10. Thanks for the consideration.