Here are a few places in the Washington DC metropolitan area offering Super Bowl LVII watch parties and game day eats.
Please reach out to me [email protected] or @foodgressing on social media if you are a business that wants to be featured. Provide all the details of your offering in your message. For faster processing, please provide a ready to copy and paste excerpt in paragraph form in a similar format to the businesses featured below.
Fairmont Washington DC
Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is ready for the “The Big Game” on February 12 for Super Bowl Sunday. Starting at 2:00 pm., guests gathering in Fairmont’s Lobby and Loggia Lounge will quickly get into the spirit of the 57th Super Bowl. Big screens will provide ample viewing and Executive Chef Jordi Gallardo and Executive Sous Chef Jason Rowley are whipping up their best stadium fare.
Beer specials will also be available for all.
Super Bowl Plater – $30
Smoked Baby Back Ribs, Smoked chicken wings (Hot/ Mild/ Plain),
Grilled Shrimp Chimichurri, Roof top honey cornbread, Tabasco Onion, Carrots & celery, Ranch or Blue Cheese
Flatbread – $18
Choose of One: Fig & Goat Cheese | Margherita | Pepperoni
Maryland Crab Slider trio – $22
Old Bay Remoulade, Tomato, Lettuce Mini Brioche
The End zone Burger – $23
Smoked Bacon, House Dressing, Bibb Lettuce, Whiskey Pickle,
Tomato, Cheddar, Fries
Truffle Fries – $12
Truffle Oil, Parmesan cheese
Beer specials, for those enjoying stadium fare, includes $7 draft beer and assorted beer bucket of your choice – four 12-ounce bottle beer for $24. Our local DC Brau, The Public, American Pale Ale $5 can beer.
Brickstones Kitchen & Bar
Join Brickstones Kitchen & Bar for game day specials on Sunday, February 12, in the restaurant’s expansive bar and dining room. Anyone wearing the winning team’s jersey or apparel in Brickstones Kitchen & Bar at the end of the Big Game will receive a coupon for a complimentary dish to use on a return visit. With 12 televisions in the bar-centric space, Brickstones Kitchen & Bar is the perfect place to watch the Big Game.
In addition to an extensive beer, wine, and cocktail list, enjoy shareable food options like sticky finger ribs with fried onion and scallions, BKB sliders, and wings your way with the choice of classic buffalo hot sauce, Texas-style bbq sauce, or sweet chili sauce. Other menu offerings perfect for NFL games include the double oink burger with an 8oz angus beef patty, pulled pork, applewood smoked bacon, Tillamook cheddar, fried onions, and Texas-style bbq sauce, as well as the exotic mushroom and margherita flatbreads. Reservations can now be made on OpenTable here.
Rebel Taco is hosting a Watch Party. Ticket price includes a Taco and a complimentary drink. Cash Bar afterwards (which means you pay as you go). Ticket Price : $15 (will increase soon). Dress Code: Jerseys of the playing teams.
- Beer Bucket : 5 Bud Lights = $20; 5 Coronas = $25
- Bottle/Table Service: Text us @ (202-368-1878)
- Full Food Menu: Shrimp Basket and Fries = $15; Chips and Guacamole = $ 15; Chips and Queso = $ 10
Atlas Brew Works
Atlas Brew Works will offer an in-house game day special at its Half Street Brewery & Tap Room on this day. For $40 at the door, enjoy all-you-can-drink draft beers and all-you-can-eat slices of Andy’s Pizza from kickoff until the end of the game. Upon arrival, guests will pick a team to root for (Philadelphia Eagles or Kansas City Chiefs) and all winning fans will get a celebratory, complimentary shot at the end of the game. Offer is available for dine-in only. 6:30pm to end of game.
Hook Hall is taking reservations for Super Bowl Sunday. Tables seat 6-8 people. Your tables comes with a bucket of beer. Each ticket price is $19.99.
Theismann’s Restaurant and Bar
Theismann’s Restaurant and Bar (Alexandria) has you covered with TV screens and the highest quality food in a comfortable, friendly environment. Excited sports fans can order the perfect game day bites from the menu including Hot Beer Cheese served with soft pretzels; Chicken Fried Pickles; Crab Nachos, lump crab, pickled corn, jalapeño and pimiento peppers, white cheddar crab sauce smothered on corn tortilla chips; Breaded or Naked Wings in a variety of flavorful sauces; and a selection of sandwiches and burgers. Wash it all down an extensive selection of beer and refreshing cocktails.
The Creek Lodge
The Creek Lodge (Rockville) will be showing the game on every TV in the house, as well as serving up a variety of delicious food and drink specials
Settle Down Easy – Oakton Tasting Room
Settle Down Easy – Oakton Tasting Room is offering a BBQ Buffet priced at $63 per person.
- prime brisket
- pulled pork
- succulent ribs
- smokey pulled chicken
- baked beans
- TFP signature collards
- creamy cole slaw
- jalapeno poppers
- green salad
- Walters Super cheesy mac and cheese
Sports & Social Bethesda
Sports & Social Bethesda will be showing the game.
Rango’s Tex-Mex & Grill
Rango’s Tex-Mex & Grill (Vienna) will be showing the game on four large HD TVs with audio, so you won’t miss a single play. Also, during the game, they will be providing Happy Hour with the best deals in the area on drinks and appetizers! Nothing beats watching the game with a great margarita and delicious fajitas. Enjoy our delicious Tex-Mex cuisine and refreshing drinks while cheering on your favorite team. Come join us for a great time, great food, and great company! And don’t worry about parking, they offer free parking for our customers
Game Day Eats
Chef Yadira’s Esencias Panameñas has your watch party covered with three Super Bowl Party Combo options, each with a Panamanian twist.
- The Meat Bowl option comes with baked mango BBQ wings, sweet & sour meatballs, and a side of yuca fries with tamarind dipping sauce. Choose from beef or chicken for your meatballs.
- Veggie lovers can order up the Veggie Bowl, which includes sweet & sour veggieballs, veggie carimanolas (yuca balls stuffed with veggie ‘meat’), and veggie empanadas.
- The Panama Bowl combo includes mango BBQ wings, carimanolas, and empanadas. Choose from chicken or beef filling for your carimanolas and empanadas.
A half-tray is $85 (serves 10-12) or a full-tray is $160 (serves 20-25). Party combos can be pre-ordered here until February 6, and pickup will take place on Saturday, February 11 and Sunday, February 12.
Honeymoon Chicken is offering a few packages for Super Bowl.
Huddle Up Package includes 8-piece Bucket of Chicken, 4 Honey Butter Rolls, Large Mac & Cheese, Large Seasoned Wedge Fries. It serves 4 people at $40.
A la carte buckets of chicken, whole jumbo wings, crispy chicken bites, and of course their Honey Butter Rolls are also available to add on.
Order by Thursday 2/9 and schedule a 2/12 Game Day pickup. Orders are available for pickup at their Petworth and Bethesda locations.
Tryst Trading Company
Tryst Trading Company fans will cheer for Game Day takeout and dine-in specials leading up to Sunday’s big game, available at The Diner, Open City, and The Coupe.
Game Day Takeout:
The “Take Home Nacho Kit” has everything you need to create the ultimate nacho plate at home, including your choice of shredded chicken or seasoned ground beef, pico de gallo, queso fundido, sour cream, and crunchy tortilla chips for you to assemble and reheat. Plus, “Game Day Wings” for the W! Choose from buffalo sauce or lemon pepper dry rub. Each order of wings comes with carrots, celery and your choice of blue cheese or ranch for dipping.
One order serves 2-3 people with reheat instructions included. Choose your preferred pickup location from The Diner, Open City, or The Coupe on Saturday, February 11 between 2-8pm. Place your order at www.trysttradingcompany.com/game-day-takeout. Order cutoff is Friday, February 10 at 12pm.
Dine-In Snacks & Appetizers:
Gear up for Sunday’s big game with dine-in specials all weekend long at The Diner, Open City, and The Coupe. Snack on sweet and salty House Made Popcorn ($4), Fried Whole Wings with Mumbo Sauce ($15), and Beef Chili with Cast Iron Cornbread topped with sour cream, onions, and cheddar cheese ($9). Don’t miss out on these game day snacks and appetizers available Thursday, February 9 through Sunday, February 12.
Federalist Pig is offering special Fedzone Packages, slider packs, smoky queso dip, dry rubbed and smoked jumbo wings and more. Order by Thursday 2/9 and schedule a 2/12 Game Day pickup.
FedZone Package 1 serves 4-6 people for $110. It includes 1lb Brisket; 1Whole Chicken; 2lbs. Pork Ribs; Choice of 4 large sides (16oz); Texas Toast and Choice of Two Sauces.
FedZone Package 2 serves 8-10 people for $195. It includes 1.5lbs Sliced Brisket; 1.5lbs Jalapeño Cheese Sausage; 1.5lbs Pork Rib Tips; 20 Smoked Wings; 1 pan of Mac & Cheese; 1 pan of Brussels Sprouts; Dozen Slider Buns ; Choice of two 5oz Cups of Sauce.
Orders are available for pickup at their Adams Morgan and Bethesda locations.
Texas Jack’s Barbecue
Pre-ordering is officially open where you can order all your Texas Jack’s (Arlington) favorites by the tray. Orders are built a la carte and they offer a variety of smoked meats, classic barbecue sides, four different flavors of wings, tacos, sliders, brisket egg rolls, and more
They’ll also be offering a special Super Bowl happy hour at the bar featuring all your favorite game day bites & drinks.
EME is offering Super Bowl packages including:
- Super Bowl package for 5: 5 full size hot dogs 6 Pulled pork sliders 10 Chicken wings ( buffalo or bbq) 1- 8oz 7 Layers dip and chips
- Super Bowl Package for 10: 12 full size hot dogs 14 Pulled Pork sliders 22 Chicken wings ( buffalo or bbq) 1 – 16oz 7 Layers dip and chips
- Super Bowl Package for 20: 22 full size hot dogs 25 Pulled pork sliders 40 Chicken wings ( buffalo or bbq) 2 – 16oz 7 Layers dip and chips 1 Large Baked Mac & Cheese
They are also offering a la carte chicken wings; baked mac & cheese; pulled pork sliders and more.
The Fainting Goat
Score the super package at the Fainting Goat with to go tavern style pizzas, wings, Arancini, and giant 20 inch sandwiches for the whole crew.
Ted’s Bulletin is offering Ted’s Touchdown Package for the big game which serves 4-6 people for $55. It includes:
- 10 Wings
- 8 Tenders
- Mac & Cheese (40oz)
- Loaded Tots (qty 20)
Add orders of Fedwings in quantities of 10, 20, and 30. Order by Thursday 2/9 and schedule a 2/12 Game Day pickup. Orders are available at all 6 Ted’s Bulletin locations throughout Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
Mi Casa is offering Party Packs available for pickup or delivery. Serves 4-5 guests.
- Guacamole | $24 – Chips + Salsa
- Fajitas | $79 – Grilled Chicken, Shrimp, Steak* + Grilled Veggie Fajitas, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole, Cheddar, Onions, Peppers, Sour Cream, Cornbread, Flour Tortillas
- Pastor Tacos | $38 – Marinated + Seared Pork Pastor, Pineapple, Jack Cheese, Habanero Emulsion, Avocado Salsa Verde, Charro Beans + Spanish Rice
- ALL-INCLUSIVE PARTY PACK $130
Succotash Prime is offering Party Packs available for pickup or delivery. Serves 4-5 guests.
- SMOKED CHICKEN WINGS | $26 – Spice Rub, Celery Slaw, Alabama White
- CHICKEN & WAFFLES | $52 – Legs & Thighs, Bourbon Maple Syrup, Pickled Okra, Aged Manchego
- APPLE CIDER BBQ PORK RIBS | $62 – Dirty Rice, Creamy Slaw
- ALL-INCLUSIVE PARTY PACKS $135
The Grill is offering Party Packs available for pickup or delivery. Serves 4-5 guests.
- STUFFED DATES | $20 – bacon / sopressata /blue cheese dressing
- CARAMELIZED ONION DIP | $20 – house-made potato chips
- BBQ PORK RIBS | $55 – raspberry q / herbed fries
- ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE | $90
Lulu’s Winegarden is offering 3 catering packages for Super Bowl Sunday:
Super Bowl Catering – Pack for 6. Price is $115.
- Choice of Sliders (Burger or Crispy Chicken) – order of 6
- Choice of Dip (White Queso, Whipped Feta, or Smoked Whitefish) for 6
- Hatch Green Chile Mac and Cheese for 6
- Fermented Chile and Mango Wings for 6
Super Bowl Catering – Pack for 10. Price is $185.
- Choice of Sliders (Burger or Crispy Chicken) – order of 10
- Choice of Dip (White Queso, Whipped Feta, or Smoked Whitefish) for 10
- Hatch Green Chile Mac and Cheese for 10
- Fermented Chile and Mango Wings for 10
Super Bowl Catering – Pack for 20. Price is $370.
- Choice of Sliders (Burger or Crispy Chicken) – order of 20
- Choice of Dip (White Queso, Whipped Feta, or Smoked Whitefish) for 20
- Hatch Green Chile Mac and Cheese for 20
- Fermented Chile and Mango Wings for 20
Gatsby is offering Party Packs available for pickup or delivery. Serves 4-5 guests.
- OLD BAY WINGS | $20 – mumbo sauce, blue cheese
- ARTICHOKE + SPINACH DIP | $24 – salsa, sour cream, tortilla chips
- GUACAMOLE | $20 – togarashi corn chips
- ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE | $60
Mi Vida – District Wharf
Mi Vida – District Wharf is offering Party Packs available for pickup or delivery. Serves 4-5 guests.
- GUACAMOLE | $32.5 – Hand-Crushed Classic Guacamole Served With House-Made Chips and Pasilla De Oaxaca Salsa
- ALITAS ADOBADAS | $20 – Adobo-Rubbed Spicy Chicken Wings, Avocado Mousse Dip
- CARNITAS TACOS | $36 – Slow-Braised Pork, Chicharrones, Avocado Salsa Verde, Onion, Cilantro, Black Beans
- CARNE TACOS | $38 – Pasilla-Marinated Skirt Steak, Onion, Cilantro, Spicy Salsa Roja, Black Beans
- ALL-INCLUSIVE PARTY PACK $115
Chef Matt Baker at Home
Chef Matt Baker at Home is offering Superbowl packages. Only Available for pickup at Eaton 1201 K St. NW.
- Pre Game: 30 Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese and Pickled Vegetables Tortilla Chips with Pico, Salsa Rojo, Salsa Verde & Guacamole
- First Quarter (serves 4-6): 24 Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese & Pickled Vegetables; C0rudité with Ranch and Hummus; Tortilla Chips with Salsas & Guacamole; 6 Beef Hotdogs with all the Fixings; 6 Biscuits; 6 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Half Time (serves 8-12): 36 Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese & Pickled Vegetables; Crudité with Ranch and Hummus; Tortilla Chips with Salsas & Guacamole; Mac and Cheese; 18″ Italian Sub; 12 Beef Hotdogs with all the Fixings; 12 Biscuits; 6 Chocolate Chip Cookies & 6 Brownies.
- Hail Mary (serves 15-20): 48 Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese & Pickled Vegetables; 20 Deviled Eggs Shrimp Cocktail Crudité with Ranch and Hummus; Tortilla Chips with Salsas & Guacamole; Mac and Cheese; 24″ Italian Sub; 24 Beef Hotdogs with all the Fixings; 20 Biscuits; 12 Chocolate Chip Cookies & 12 Brownies.
Bronson Bierhall (Arlington) is offering Super Bowl Food Packages.
Lincoln – DC
Lincoln – DC is offering a Pre-Super Bowl Sunday Brunch February 12 from 10am to 4pm. Don’t miss their annual tailgate brunch where we get you ready and set for this year’s Pro football classic. Be the best dressed in your favorite team’s attire & have a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Their brunch features an all-inclusive experience with 2 hours of unlimited and uninterrupted breakfast cocktails and delicious brunch favorites. Don’t miss the Chef’s made to order waffle and omelet bar complete with all your favorite accessories. It’s a touchdown every time. It’s all part of the $57 per person price. This does not include tax and gratuity. Plenty of party favors, great mash up music from our house selects.
Fogo De Chao
Fogo de Chao is offering a variety of Catering and To-Go package options or order meats by the pound from their Butcher Shop to fire-roast at home.
- Get free delivery on all To-Go Orders on 2/12 with code: FREEDELIVERY. Conditions apply.
- Or, get 10% off all Catering Orders on 2/12 with code: CATERING10. Conditions apply.